(Topic ID: 191933)

SDTM show: T-Shirt Episode

By ZMeny

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sdtm octopus shirt (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

Wow, look at that dedication, Zach replies at about 3:30 in the morning, pinball before sleep. Hey, that should be a t-shirt. And Greg is on this too, before the sun comes up. That’s why these two two are the “industry leaders”

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Answering SDTM emails and messages at 3am is a problem huh? What about sneaking in a game or two on GOTG at 3:30am? Hahaha

I think you misunderstood me. I don’t think answering messages at 3:00am is a problem, I am truly impressed with how hard you guys work at SDTM and answering messages at 3:00am just proves it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sdtm-show-t-shirt-episode?tu=DngrWillRobinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.