(Topic ID: 191933)

SDTM show: T-Shirt Episode

By ZMeny

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sdtm octopus shirt (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Help support SDTM: a pinball show by purchasing one of our NEW T-Shirts! These are hand-drawn, bad ass, and created by Zach and Greg. The Monster Shirt is $30 and the regular SDTM logo shirt is $25. Your purchase includes shipping to the continental US. Please contact us through Facebook for shipping quotes outside of the US. Money from the purchases will help fund the show's equipment and travel expenses.

As a BONUS, if you buy an SDTM T-shirt, you are eligible to win another T-shirt donated by Flip N Out Pinball. Each of the prize shirts (Jersey Jack Pinball and American Pinball) are XL and will be shipped with your purchased SDTM shirt. We will run the contest for 2-3 weeks before we draw a winner.

We are SUPER appreciative of your support for our young show, and with shirt purchases, we hope to continue making upgrades to make the upcoming episodes even better!!!!

Send $30 (monster shirt) or $25 (logo shirt) to PayPal: [email protected]. Make sure to include your Name, Address, Shirt Size, and Pinside/YouTube name in the order.

*ORDER NOW fellow Pinheads!!! One for yourself and one as a gift.

Thanks Again,
    Zach and Greg

sdtm octopus shirt (resized).JPGsdtm octopus shirt (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Thanks for all the orders so far guys!!!!

#3 6 years ago

Looks great - ordered my Monster Shirt LE!

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Pin2D. Always appreciated buddy

5 months later
    #5 6 years ago

do you guys still have shirts available?

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from alpo3744:

do you guys still have shirts available?

We do. We only have L in the octopus shirt. In the logo we have l, xl, 2xl, 3xl

#7 6 years ago

T-shirt ordered! Make sure you send me my damn shirt Greg because we are only one state away, and if I have to drive all the way over there I’m going to be really mad by the time that I get there!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

T-shirt ordered! Make sure you send me my damn shirt Greg because we are only one state away, and if I have to drive all the way over there I’m going to be really mad by the time that I get there!

Freaking Greg....haha

Thanks again to all who have supported the show by buying shirts. Helps immensely with upgrading equipment and travel costs to do some exciting things for the community

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ha ha thank you man! It’s going in the mail today! No need to cross state lines

#10 6 years ago

Wow, look at that dedication, Zach replies at about 3:30 in the morning, pinball before sleep. Hey, that should be a t-shirt. And Greg is on this too, before the sun comes up. That’s why these two two are the “industry leaders”

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Wow, look at that dedication, Zach replies at about 3:30 in the morning, pinball before sleep. Hey, that should be a t-shirt. And Greg is on this too, before the sun comes up. That’s why these two two are the “industry leaders”

Answering SDTM emails and messages at 3am is a problem huh? What about sneaking in a game or two on GOTG at 3:30am? Hahaha

#12 6 years ago

Isn’t 3am like the best time to play pinball? I think it is!

#13 6 years ago

Ha ha zach goes to bed when I’m waking up! The bastards a vampire I swear

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Answering SDTM emails and messages at 3am is a problem huh? What about sneaking in a game or two on GOTG at 3:30am? Hahaha

I think you misunderstood me. I don’t think answering messages at 3:00am is a problem, I am truly impressed with how hard you guys work at SDTM and answering messages at 3:00am just proves it.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

I think you misunderstood me. I don’t think answering messages at 3:00am is a problem, I am truly impressed with how hard you guys work at SDTM and answering messages at 3:00am just proves it.

No will, i was reminding myself that it’s a problem. Hahaha

#16 6 years ago

T-shirt ordered. Thanks for your awesome show guys.Keep up the great work. Let me know when you guys make more of the octopus one so I can complete the set.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from alpo3744:

T-shirt ordered. Thanks for your awesome show guys.Keep up the great work. Let me know when you guys make more of the octopus one so I can complete the set.

Thank you for the order sir! Will ship out early next week! Not sure if we will print octopus shirts again but we will be rolling out a new shirt after the first of the year!!!! I think you will really like it as well! It really embodies the show!!!

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Thank you for the order sir! Will ship out early next week! Not sure if we will print octopus shirts again but we will be rolling out a new shirt after the first of the year!!!! I think you will really like it as well! It really embodies the show!!!

That's awesome to hear I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

#19 6 years ago

Got my T shirt today and it looks awesome.....thanks guys!

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Got my T shirt today and it looks awesome.....thanks guys!

Thank YOU my friend

#21 6 years ago

Can’t wait to get mine. Probably just going to hang in the game room.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Can’t wait to get mine. Probably just going to hang in the game room.

Ha ha I hung one up!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sdtm-show-t-shirt-episode?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.