(Topic ID: 173862)

SDB004 Schematics

By fattmatt1972

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image (20).jpg
    Image (19).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Hi all.

I purchased a new SDB004 replacement driver board from BigDaddy about 11mths ago.
    I accidentally misplaced the schematics.

I tried contacting BigDaddy who in turn CC'd Rottendog but I am yet to get a reply and I really need to get this board done ASAP.

Could someone please PM me a link to a copy, or more likely send me scanned copy.

Thank you very much.
    Matt.

BTW I was not sure what sub forum this should be in, move it if it's wrong and I apologize.

#2 7 years ago

I've got a copy. Give me a minute to scan. Really tiny text and layout, hope it scans well.

Edit: Here you go. My scanner wasn't long enough and cut off some of it so I had to scan twice. Didn't want to mess with stitching it together, I'll leave that to you.

Image (19).jpgImage (19).jpg

Image (20).jpgImage (20).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Thank you so much, that's fantastic.

Regards,
    Matt.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sdb004-schematics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.