5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by way2wyrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

There are lock picking kits and tutorials on Ebay, for a few dollars, that Ive had success with.
    When that failed, Ive either some success with locksmiths.

On a couple occasions, Ive visited our East coast run of Antique shows, where there was always a few people
    with boxes of keys for $1 each. I found a Picture online that I worked to match general shape, and have gotten lucky a couple
    of times. Even found a key collector, who dug through his stuff, and found one in 10 minutes....other times Ive spent a day and failed.

I hunted for a replacement, before I drilled out....

Post a Pic, and maybe someone here can help describe the key

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/screwy-by-bally-1932?tu=OLDPINGUY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.