• Latest reply 2 years ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

02D7EEDB-0673-4CB5-8055-0C250CF509D7 (resized).jpeg
931EB027-3403-4656-B7CA-8D7EFC008E7F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoodie75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

i have a williams super star (72) that i picked up. its my first table and the former owner took it apart and didnt give the bag of screws. the posts are on the playfield. i have the upper arch pieces and the bottom apron. i was wondering if anyone knew the type and size/length so i can put them back on. thanks in advance.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from AndrewP:If no one knows, I’ll pull the ones from my 71 Klondike this weekend and let you know what they are, if that will be any help. I’m guessing 2 1/2” size 8 wood screws.

Thanks I appreciate that. I have a feeling that the top arch is #6 sheet metal screws

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

Apron is 8 x 2 1/4 wood screw.
Arch is 8 x 1 1/2 wood screw.
YMMV.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

You are a life saver!!!! Thank you very much.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I probably have some of these if you need

It’s all good, there is a Lowe’s right down the street and they will probably have them. It seems like a common part

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoodie75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/screw-size-and-type?tu=hoodie75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.