Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

getting a spiderman blue from GAP!!! A lot of money but I think it will be worth it! The mans machines are beautiful!

#2 12 years ago

Good for you,SM is GREAT!!

#3 12 years ago

Go for it Joe!

#4 12 years ago

Nice!

#5 12 years ago

You will love that machine. You will have to do nothing to it at all. it is ALL done. Mike is making me a custom SS right now that is gonna be amazing.

#6 12 years ago

SM is a great pin.

#7 12 years ago

From a friend and a fellow Seller he does a nice job.
    He's to short to reach the top of his machines, thats why they are dusty,(just kidding Mike)
    Hes Straight up on it is what it is.
    JT

#8 12 years ago

I've bought two machines from Mike. You're in good hands.

#9 12 years ago

This is my current disappointment, if I had all the money back that I spent on my 3 pins, I could afford ONE really GREAT one. It's ok though. Sometimes the anticipation as you save up money is almost better than actually owing it.

I keep telling myself that anyway...

#10 12 years ago

I dunno. I don't think the heavily customized SM's are worth it at all. SM is a great looking game, the black and the red contrast each other really well. I think the blue looks bad. If your flush with cash, you can still get SM NIB.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I think the blue looks bad.

I am not fond of the blue either for SM,I like the red better than the blue or the black SM,but some people do like it.

#12 12 years ago

Nice choice. I like the look of the blue SM a lot. Think you're going to be very happy with this pin for a long time to come.

#13 12 years ago

That's the spirit Thing!

#14 12 years ago

You will not be sorry with the Blue Spidey.

#15 12 years ago

Top 5 pin of all time IMHO.......I'm going to send a set of hardware in to Back Alley Creations to have them do mine up the same way. Great buy you wont regret it!!!!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Top 5 pin of all time IMHO

AGREED

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/screw-it-im-doin-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.