Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jon-popcorn_(resized).png
IMG_2590_(resized).JPG
De-Beer_(resized).jpg
005_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201326180_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201319178_HDR_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

That's an expensive pro

And not even NIB or HUO. It's freakin routed. Texas

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My 04 cobra. New was 34k. Has 30k miles on it and could easily sell for 25k. 11 years and not close to 80 percent depreciation.
My 10 GT. New was 27k. Has 35k miles on it and could easily sell for high teens. 6 years old (10 model bought in 09) and not even close to 80 percent depreciation

Good luck with that. Let me know how that works out.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

As for jewelry, any diamond I have ever purchased has held or increased in value. Again it's all about quality and if you purchase quality stuff you should have no problem selling it.

Funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Thanks for the laugh. Diamonds are worthless and very common. Try to sell outright to a jeweler and see what happens.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You obviously have no clue nor the ones thumbs upping your post.
Low milage 03 to 04 cobras sell for mid 20s all the time.

Im afraid you got that backwards pal. I think you might be looking at inflated for sale ads and not what they actually sell for. 03 and 04 cobras are not that sought after. Now my car (pictured left) was bought for $2700. it is sought after and does go up in value for the most part.

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

It's jewelry, no matter what you do your getting ripped off. It's a stone found in the ground.

Its nice to see you're finally coming around. I told my wife at the time, she was not getting a real diamond for her engagement ring. I explained why and she was cool with it. She wasnt familiar with Debeers and how 99% of the value of a diamond is in advertising and paying the Russians not to sell their massive supply on the open market. Diamonds are extremely common. Jewelers can spot the difference between a real diamond and a cubit zirconia because the diamond has many more flaws in them. Debeers could have marketed polished horse poo and established a similar market.

#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You sound like every girl's dream guy.

Yup. I made her watch the movie Blood Diamond too. Its just something Im very strongly against.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I don't disagree with you, but believe most women would be somewhat disappointed.

Its pretty much the only thing Ive said no to. She got a nice pearl based ring(which is what most engagement rings were before the Debeers campaign. And no it wasnt 2 months salary like they suggest in their commercials. I put that toward the 20% down on the house that she wanted.

#105 4 years ago

Man, I've been especially negative lately. I'm gonna have to work on that. Damn housing market is about to tank now I'm sure. Serenity Now!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside