Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jon-popcorn_(resized).png
IMG_2590_(resized).JPG
De-Beer_(resized).jpg
005_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201326180_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201319178_HDR_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Merry Christmas, I wouldn't buy it but someone should. Advertised $6495. Yes it's an LE, plaque and all. So much for keeping inventory!

#2 4 years ago

Hmm. Take two on pictures.

IMG_20151222_201319178_HDR_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151222_201326180_(resized).jpg

#6 4 years ago

Who knows. Someone should give it a shot. The price on it is the price on it. The way that place runs, if you walked in and cut them a check for $6500, you'd probably leave with the machine. Merry Christmas!

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

I was there yesterday. Nice selection of pins from every era. If I was to make a suggestion make the games all either card swipe or coin or both. I bought a card then realized it wasn't needed for the games I wanted to play. I would also say most of the games needed a little TLC.

You went to the second location. It's not the same. I've heard getting techs 45 minutes south was much harder and they're still working on it.

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Darrin - If you are still reading this thread (doubt you are) but PLEASE level TWD Pro and KISS LE. They are unplayable still as they lean so far to the right.

I wouldn't say they're unplayable. I just put 290 million on TWD last weekend.

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Then let me re-phrase. Un-enjoyable, to play. Needs to be leveled and if you played it that long I'm assuming you have to have noticed it leaning pretty bad. All their other games are pretty good. Just those two.

I didn't notice anything weird about the slope, the drop targets aren't always dropping and the head is not the most sensitive, but lean-wise it seemed fine, at least on that day. KISS I didn't play.

There have definitely been times that I've gone and a number of the machines have been obviously mis-leveled, though, I'm pretty sure there's some regular that screws with them because they think it makes the games easier or something. It's always the front right leveler that's off, I really doubt it's a tech. That's probably what you ran into. The games rarely stay like that from what I've seen.

It's not usually too bad, but if you *really* want a machine re-leveled, just screw the leveler further in the opposite direction until the game starts getting wobbly and then tell the staff. That they'll take care of immediately. I've never done it and don't really recommend it but when games have been wobbly someone went out and fixed it ASAP. The couple times I've reported a game being really off-level it was fixed the next time I came in, so there's also that approach.

Also, you should come out to league sometime!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside