Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jon-popcorn_(resized).png
IMG_2590_(resized).JPG
De-Beer_(resized).jpg
005_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201326180_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201319178_HDR_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago

$6500 for an LE doesn't seem that cheap either. Nothing i'd jump in the car and rush for anyway.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

No, I like money too much to throw away thousands on a car that will depriciate the moment I drive it home. Always buy a car 2 years old, and why pay for a warranty if I can just fix it myself?

can't argue with that. Everyone knows that the biggest waste of money you can buy is either a new car or jewelery from a jewelery store. The only ones that make money are the ones that sell them new. Collector plates seem to fall into that category as well. Since none of them ever seem to go up in value and only one that makes money is the companies that release them. Rare cases a collector plate is actually worth something, but it's rare.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

That and I'll never not purchase a vehicle new. Nothing better than a new vehicle, zero maintenance or reliability issues and they drive so well. Worth the cash in depreciation with out question.

bullshit. I've bought plenty of cars off of front lawns that were 10 years old and didnt' need shit. But I save 20k-40k right off the bat. You ever going to spend 40k in parts to maintain a car? Nope. Just a bad investment all around. And unless you total the car, after 5-7 years, if you sell it, you usually get half your money back. With a new car, after 5-7 years, you will be lucky to get 20% of what you paid back. Most people I know that have car loans, owe more on the car than what they could sell it for. Depreciates faster than they can pay it off.

As for jewelery, it's not about the girls that like it, it's about what you buy it for from the store, and turnaround and try and sell it. Buy a wedding ring for 3k. Try to sell it on ebay and you will be lucky to get $300 for the exact same ring.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have, they purchase it.

then you have a gift for finding suckers. Congrats on your special ability. You should keep putting all your exp points into that skill and max it out.

#125 4 years ago

I always level out a machine if it's not setup right on location. Get your knee under there and just lift it enough to twirl the footie. act like you are tying your shoe if need be.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 25.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside