Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jon-popcorn_(resized).png
IMG_2590_(resized).JPG
De-Beer_(resized).jpg
005_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201326180_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151222_201319178_HDR_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 4 years ago

The games are nice for routed opperations. They are busy all the time too which makes it hard to work on things. Never going to be like playing in someone's personal arcade but it's much better than the games you normally see on route. Pinball kingdom is more for redemption and I'd pass on that for pinhead due to their poorer quality (again this location is more redemption minded).

Thing about the pricing is the games do sell from time to time. Bad for whom bought it, money wise for them, but great for us. Sell 2 games for over market pricing and they can now get a NIB

#67 4 years ago

Some of ya'll need some serious help with negotiation on new cars. Either that or stop buying crap cars new. I really can't think of to many cars that depreciate 80 percent in 5 to even 7 years.

My 04 cobra. New was 34k. Has 30k miles on it and could easily sell for 25k. 11 years and not close to 80 percent depreciation.

My 10 GT. New was 27k. Has 35k miles on it and could easily sell for high teens. 6 years old (10 model bought in 09) and not even close to 80 percent depreciation.

I could go on and these are MUSTANGS.

If you are paying MSRP for a car you have no room to poke fun at people that paid MSRP for a pinball machine. Just saying.....

Also, no warrantee us great, if you can do your own mechanical work. Fortunately I can but if you can't you better think about them. But even if you can, parts aren't free and can add up fast depending on what breaks.

Not saying that buying used us bad (I buy used all the time to) but some of you are way over exaggerating in order to try and justify yourselves.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Good luck with that. Let me know how that works out.

You obviously have no clue nor the ones thumbs upping your post.

Low milage 03 to 04 cobras sell for mid 20s all the time.

#120 4 years ago

Darrin - If you are still reading this thread (doubt you are) but PLEASE level TWD Pro and KISS LE. They are unplayable still as they lean so far to the right. I told a worker about it last week and went to play again last night and they were both the same. My wife and I both told a worker about it again. Hopefully they get fixed this time

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You cant just get under there and raise it up?

I was going to do that but figured they would get pissed I was messing with their machine, even if it was to just level it.

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Law:

I wouldn't say they're unplayable. I just put 290 million on TWD last weekend.

Then let me re-phrase. Un-enjoyable, to play. Needs to be leveled and if you played it that long I'm assuming you have to have noticed it leaning pretty bad. All their other games are pretty good. Just those two.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside