8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I dont live far from the FAA which is where they launch lots of f-16's and other military aircraft - they have been flying over the house back and forth - usually not a good sign, any crazy terrorist news out there??

hopefully they aren't looking to take the F-14 Tomcat out for a spin, its just a pinball machine

#2 8 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

usually not a good sign, any crazy terrorist news out there??

Uh, havn't you watched/read the news? Everyone's on high alert because of the foiled iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi embassador to the US by planting a bomb at his favored restraunt in DC.... That could be the reason for the sudden activity.

#3 8 years ago

I used to live near a airforce base in Duluth. They fly a lot for training and such...so maybe its just trainings.... Or did code silver get put out...alert code silver, everyone must play pinball immediately!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from DrAzzy:

Uh, havn't you watched/read the news? Everyone's on high alert because of the foiled iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi embassador to the US....

oh...didnt know. I don't follow the news much..pretty depressing usually.

#5 8 years ago

Good also be something as simple as the Jersey boys are going through an inspection.

#6 8 years ago

I kind of remember a few F-16s bombed an Elementary school couple years ago?
    In South Jersey?

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I kind of remember a few F-16s bombed an Elementary school couple years

Do you mean they had something fall off and land in a school? Stuff falling off is an accident. You make it sound like they actually meant to hit a school. Without remembering that incident, I highly doubt they targeted a school.

#8 8 years ago

I think I remember that but it was an accident something came off or when out of wack during training. We have an amazing airshow here during the summer if anyone is near the Atlantic city area late August. Nothing like watching an airshow while sitting on the beach. Really impressive what these things can do.

Well must have been training that day no more activity - after 9/11 and being here on the coast while they were flying back and forth to DC all that week - left that bad feeling. USA USA ....

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I kind of remember a few F-16s bombed an Elementary school couple years ago?
    In South Jersey?

You must be referring to this ...

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/nov2004/newj-n10.shtml

Apparently, they accidentally hit the school with bullets during a training exercise. Pretty crazy! Thank god school wasn't in session at the time.

#10 8 years ago

A couple of years ago, a F-18 crashed landed into a neighborhood 15 minutes away from where I live.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 159.00
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.00
    $ 11.95
    $ 74.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pin Monk
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside