Message_1650335803653 (resized).jpg
Message_1650335612375 (resized).jpg
TNA-web2 (resized).jpg
TNA-web1 (resized).jpg
TNA-web3 (resized).jpg
test (resized).jpg
VinylMockupB (resized).jpg
VinylMockupA (resized).jpg

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

For the first time on vinyl, two blazing tracks from the cult classic pinball machine Total Nuclear Annihilation!

This limited edition, hand-numbered, hot pink vinyl is jukebox ready, cut at 45RPM for maximum fidelity.
Featuring all new mixes mastered specifically for vinyl and artwork by Matt Andrews.

Side A - Total Nuclear Annihilation
Side B - Alpha Particles

Founded in 2015, North Star Machines à Piastres is a pinball bar, amusement operator, and record label located in Montréal, Québec, Canada.

https://arcademilexarcade.com/collections/northstar
VinylMockupA (resized).jpgVinylMockupA (resized).jpgVinylMockupB (resized).jpgVinylMockupB (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Cool! And any idea shipping cost to the USA?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Cool! What size is the album/cover? Is it small like a 45rpm record, or the standard 12"?
And any idea shipping cost to the USA?

Click the link. Your questions will be answered.

#4 2 years ago

Well. I gotta order a few of these.

#5 2 years ago

Doh, I didn't even notice the size in the title. But any idea on shipping costs without having to place an order first?

#6 2 years ago

I don't even own TNA, but this is super cool. Ordered!

#7 2 years ago

nice, I got one!

#8 2 years ago

Wow, nice! Two ordered, one to jukebox and the other to remain sealed collector's piece.

To how many units will this be limited to? Or does limited edition mean that you'll make a run of these for anyone ordering and then no more?

Shipping costs to Finland were CAD$27 (Tracked Packet International (insured)) for anyone wondering what the shipping costs are.

#9 2 years ago

I saw cassettes for sale on Pinball Life for those still rocking their 80s Alpine or boom box… Just $15

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from marble:

Wow, nice! Two ordered, one to jukebox and the other to remain sealed collector's piece.
To how many units will this be limited to? Or does limited edition mean that you'll make a run of these for anyone ordering and then no more?

Thanks for the order!
The total pressing is a hand numbered edition of 500 units, with only 400 available for sale to the public.

They are moving quickly, so if anyone wants one the time is now!

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

I saw cassettes for sale on Pinball Life for those still rocking their 80s Alpine or boom box… Just $15

Works great in Nak!

#12 2 years ago

Just picked up three! Two for us and one for a gift!

Thanks for running these!

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Thanks for the order!
The total pressing is a hand numbered edition of 500 units, with only 400 available for sale to the public.

Cool, thanks for the info!

#14 2 years ago

Boooo i clicked insurance and tracking for the xtra $4 and the order went through with the cheap shipping.

#15 2 years ago

In on this. Will be awesome to put this in the Rock-Ola 470.

#16 2 years ago

For those who are curious, in my case the record was 25 and shipping to Denver was 11 Canadian.

#17 2 years ago

Total price to ship insured to the US of A 40 CAD.

Worth every penny and going to look great framed next to TNA 2.0 whenever spooky gets around to that.

#18 2 years ago

Just ordered one for the Jukebox!!

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from WMSpin:

Just ordered one for the Jukebox!!

My plan exactly….I don’t have a TNA but will surprise my pin buddies when they are over as they will recognize it.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

In on this. Will be awesome to put this in the Rock-Ola 470.

Likewise, I knew there was a reason I finally fully rebuilt and debugged my R-O 440! This will be a fun one to sneak in there.

#21 2 years ago

Looks awesome, just ordered a couple, can't be many left....

Looking forward to a 12" release with more tracks

#22 2 years ago

Phew, glad I didn't miss this! I will buy any and all pinball soundtracks released on vinyl. If y'all ever get the chance to press some classic Williams OSTs, I'll be first in line.

1 week later
#23 2 years ago

Just ordered it! Todd

1 month later
#24 2 years ago

What is the timeline on when these are being produced and shipped?

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

What is the timeline on when these are being produced and shipped?

Q1 2022 according to the site. So sometime by the end of March 2022?

#26 2 years ago

Even pinball related vinyl, has pinball prices! That’s a lot for a 7”, but I’m sure they weren’t cheap to make. It was likely a small run.

1 month later
#27 2 years ago

Has anybody heard any shipping timeline updates?

#28 2 years ago

*edit* I haven't heard anything, but I've been curious too. Technically their site does say 1q 2022, so they've got a while longer before they're over their estimate.

#29 2 years ago

Pressing plants are not delivering anythingearly right now, that is for sure.

#30 2 years ago

Quick update:

We are hoping to have these in-hand and shipping by the end of March.
Pressing plants are really backed up and wait times are nuts right now, so I will update when I have a more concrete answer.

The good news is the test pressing sounds incredible and the vinyl is super high quality.
I can't wait for them to arrive so I can ship them out to you all !!!

Thanks again for your patience and support!

test (resized).jpgtest (resized).jpg
#31 2 years ago

Ordered

#32 2 years ago

Quick update:
We are hoping to have these in-hand and shipping by the end of March.
Pressing plants are really backed up and wait times are nuts right now, so I will update when I have a more concrete answer.
The good news is the test pressing sounds incredible and the vinyl is super high quality.
I can't wait for them to arrive so I can ship them out to you all !!!
Thanks again for your patience and support! [quoted image]

No rush!

1 month later
#33 2 years ago

What is the latest on the vinyl?
Still thinking end of March or being pushed back?
Thx!

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

What is the latest on the vinyl?
Still thinking end of March or being pushed back?
Thx!

Manufacturing is complete!
I am just waiting on a estimated arrival date from the factory

#35 1 year ago

Thanks for posting. I just ordered a few

#36 1 year ago

So many orders from Colorado, I just ordered one as well. Thank you for posting.

#37 1 year ago

Manufacturing is complete!
I am just waiting on a estimated arrival date from the factory

Awesome to hear. I hadn't been on pinside for a while. I literally came here just to check on this as I'm moving in the summer.

#38 1 year ago

That is good news…was wondering when this might be coming. Can’t wait! Thanks for the update!!!

#39 1 year ago

Something must have been in the air, I just remembered I ordered 2 and have not received them yet. Good to hear they are still happening.

1 week later
#40 1 year ago

The records have arrived and begin shipping TODAY !

TNA-web1 (resized).jpgTNA-web1 (resized).jpgTNA-web2 (resized).jpgTNA-web2 (resized).jpgTNA-web3 (resized).jpgTNA-web3 (resized).jpg
#41 1 year ago

WOOT!

#42 1 year ago

Just ordered mine this AM. I am super stoked for it to get here.

#43 1 year ago

Great news. Can't wait until my arrive to load into the Jukebox . . .

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Great news. Can't wait until my arrive to load into the Jukebox . . .

My thoughts exactly….gonna see if any of my friends notice it. Many of them are not aware this was coming and will be like WTF! How did you get that on a jukebox?

#45 1 year ago

So this just happened. I was a tech at the Banning Musuem of pinball. One of my fondest memories is of unboxing TNA and a few of us techs wheeling the house jukebox around and jamming out while we worked on machines. When they auctioned the museum off, I had one item in mind. The jukebox. Just like every one else. I over payed for a piece of my own history.
TNA was my 1st NIB. And the combination of memories made todays walk to the mailbox today special.
Cheers, thank you North Star Pinball and Scott D.

Message_1650335612375 (resized).jpgMessage_1650335612375 (resized).jpgMessage_1650335803653 (resized).jpgMessage_1650335803653 (resized).jpg0418222035_HDR (resized).jpg0418222035_HDR (resized).jpg0418222032 (resized).jpg0418222032 (resized).jpg
#46 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

So this just happened.

Thanks for sharing your story and photos!
I am so excited for these records to finally be out in the world!

#47 1 year ago

This is a really cool project. I didn't know there so many jukeboxes still operating.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

So this just happened.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh damn, so you're the guy that bought that rock-ola. Bids went way past what I wanted to pay, but I love the look of that model and have still been on the hunt for one myself.

#49 1 year ago

#169 arrived today

#50 1 year ago

AwwwYeaaah! To me there's nothing better than mashing the tech of genres and eras... such as when taking a 2018 digital recording "set in the future" and playing it on an automated analog format device made 50 years prior: now THAT'S annihilation of expectation and sensibility

20220421_164037 (resized).jpg20220421_164037 (resized).jpg

(my juke has developed a bug where it sometimes jumps the first sec in the lead-in. And I assure you it sounds better in person; albeit the sound is somewhat directional and holding my phone muffles the mic a bit).

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-total-nuclear-annihilation-7-vinyl-pre-order?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.