(Topic ID: 330443)

Scott Danesi Game #3 Final Resistance! - Multimorphic 2023 (REVEAL TRAILER)

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6762 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6760 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6757 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9565 (resized).jpg
E105DA67-CD9D-4DBF-A57A-495F3E84A150 (resized).jpeg
CBC23C60-4323-49A2-9904-F90FFBD89779 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
FB_IMG_1693267426061 (resized).jpg
687EDEC5-B5A6-4EE2-8E7D-459EFAADFDFC (resized).jpeg
7D2ED9ED-1531-4D60-AD0B-6BDF9E795937 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5768 (resized).jpg
FiRe Pinbrew HD_R (resized).jpg
PXL_20230324_232626236 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230324_163720564 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#187 1 year ago

I’m In! I was probably in no matter what

#301 1 year ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Don’t feed the troll

Yep, just down vote and move on

#420 1 year ago

Ordered! 3056! Now what I hate more than anything I get to wait. Oh well, 500 deposit isn’t bad

#473 1 year ago

I was curious when we get eta on ship dates. I was one of the early ones so curious how that all works

#475 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

From Gerry's original announcement email:

Yeah, I read that but is mine in the front end of the new build or not. I’ve never ordered from them on a newly announced game. Will they send us an eta based off our order number? I know there is a chance it pushes

#477 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There's some folks that posted their order number in here. should give you an idea. I don't think MM has publicly announced how many P3's or modules they can produce in a week. It's all speculation at this point.

Ok, mine was one of the early numbers so was curious. Thanks.

#480 1 year ago

3056 and Sarah said I had very quick fingers when I asked but didn’t tell me any more and I didn’t want to bug her

#505 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Very excited for this game!
[quoted image]

I wonder if invoice and order number are different. I literally ordered this within 15 seconds of it opening. Crazy if that many people were quicker but maybe.

BCA3234B-BCE3-463B-BB56-E3675D4E5505 (resized).pngBCA3234B-BCE3-463B-BB56-E3675D4E5505 (resized).png
#507 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Yeah, those numbers don't directly correlate (invoice numbers vs weborder numbers).
For this game release we switched game kit pre-orders to the website. WAMONH orders were handled via email due in part to Weird Al having a bazillion followers, many of whom would otherwise be hitting the website at the same time to hopefully secure an LE. We updated all of our correspondences to point to the website for FR, but a couple people attempted to order via email anyway. Since the website ran like a champ throughout the sales onslaught (huge thanks to Jimmy for the prep, testing, and active monitoring), no harm done. The people who ordered via email are slotted in when their payments were received - it's the only fair way to do it, as web orders only get confirmed upon successful payment.
... and yes, we did bump the web order numbers at one point to account for module sales associated with new P3 orders and early distributor blocks. It helps our fulfillment tracking process.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Sounds great! I can’t wait to get it. When do you guys plan to let folks know potentially eta? I know it’s after the weird Al orders finish but I just want to plan for it.

#510 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

So... Checking out ASAP didn't really do much.
I paid as soon as I noticed the e-mail, but I wasn't camping out waiting for the invoice.
I'm probably dozens if not hundreds of spots back in the queue.
If you don't want to see a grown man cry, please turn away...
- Mark
Edit: Maybe I'm OK:
Receipt from Multimorphic, Inc.
Receipt #1370-0389
AMOUNT PAID
$500.00
DATE PAID
Mar 9, 2023, 9:00:29 AM
PAYMENT METHOD
Visa

Yeah, looking at my transaction I was 24 seconds not 15 but I’d think we were both pretty quick and up there

#519 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Can’t wait to show off this game tomorrow!
[quoted image]

I wish it was shipping shortly after this stream! I’m excited to see it

#552 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Great stream guys! I love the rules and the power-ups. Nice job Bowen, it’s seems like there’s a lot of strategy of which mode to use those in.
It looked both brutal and addictive! Come on May!

Yeah, looked great! I was reluctant to watch it. I knew it would make me want it right away and it did. Seems like it will be a ton of fun! it’s going to be months before I get it but hopefully my weird Al ships soon.

#562 1 year ago

I wonder why they didn’t do an LE package in this one. It looks like weird Al was the game they did an LE

#564 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Pure speculation: I think that this game had a shorter development cycle, and they wanted to keep it simple.
- Mark

Yeah, that could be. With weird Al could you buy the le package with just the module?

#568 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Correct. New P3 machines as of 2021(I think?) have a different backbox speaker panel, servo-driven scoops/walls (vs the old style solenoid based ones that work more like drop targets). The older machines also do not currently support the cabinet lighting kit, and required an additional board for the topper to work
The backbox and the walls/scoops are pretty different and it’s easier to dial them in with the new design. Hopefully they eventually come up with an upgrade kit. The backbox doesn’t fit the speaker panel plastic so it would be great to upgrade that too. As you can imagine, shipping is a real issue with something that big so they are still working on a flat pack option.

I have a heist. Is that a new design or the older one? Any idea?

#571 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Orders fulfileld after wamonh was announced would be the new speaker panel and wall scoop assembly. If your speaker panel is black with the P3 logo, it is not the latest revision (as opposed to the speaker panel with translite over the speaker panel itself).
Functionally, all games support all base machines. I have a very early P3 (needed to upgrade to LCD backbox) and it still runs everything.

Thanks, it is black with the p3

#614 1 year ago

I am confident in my belief that nobody with a queue spot will regret their choice when they get to play this game and as we continue announcing and shipping new titles. The P3 business model is rolling, and it'll keep getting better and better for everybody with a P3. Order with confidence.

I know you guys are ramping production and looking to expand smart. When do you really see this actually being sent one? I believe i was one of the first orders but I am still waiting on weird Al. It was revised to mid feb, then potentially mid march and now I havent heard anything. My assumption is you’re almost 2 months behind the last revised date. I’d be surprised this hits May time frame if you’re working to close out wierd Al. I love the P3 and I’m all in but the lead times just seem to be growing. It’s a good problem to have because of the amount of demand but as a customer it’s obviously frustrating.

#646 1 year ago

This thing is scary... and awesome!

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Can’t wait for it!

2 weeks later
#663 1 year ago

Anyone hear of when these will ship? May is coming fast and I thought that was the original potential date but I haven’t heard anything on my order

#667 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I believe they need to finish off all the weird Al’s before they start on final resistance. Haven’t heard those are done yet.

Yeah, they said that and believed May they would be done. When do they usually let folks know where they are in line and etas?I thought they did with weird Al

3 weeks later
#671 11 months ago

Is this normal practice for multimorphic? Take your deposit and then give you no updates on when you might get your module? This is the first pre-release I have bought. I own every module they make but I’m a little surprised they have provided no updates directly. Has anyone received an email or any information from them since you ordered?

#673 11 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What sort of updates are you expecting? I’m assuming you’re referring to FR? You won’t hear anything until they start production

Yes, pandemic is over and even during the crap show of delays i was giving an estimate date or month for every pin I’ve ordered even though they struggled to hit it. Prior to the pandemic there was always relatively accurate timing shared from stern, spooky or jjp. I have ordered a lot of nib pins over the last 6 years. I’d think they would provide me an estimated timing of when they think I’d get my final resistance based off my order.

sounds like that’s not how they operate. They just take your deposit and you hear nothing until production starts. I guess I’ll still hope it’s May for production.

#676 11 months ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Have you asked them for an estimate? I ordered a base machine with Final Resistance on the first day. A couple weeks later I sent an email asking for an estimated build/ship time frame and got a response.

Yeah, the first day I ordered and they said they would follow up with lead times. I’ll send a follow up message.

#677 11 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

They send out regular emails with what is happening in the factory as well as FB posts about the people working there and pics of what's going on. They said it would be a while (did they say a target of May or am I imagining that?). I think MM is better with updates over Stern and JJP. Don't buy a Chicago Gaming as they go radio silent for a year with CCr (that thread was brutal at times). We all know what we are getting into and that MM will deliver the goods as soon as possible

I didn’t preorder CCr but I read they are bad. I have preordered a few spookys and they are big on giving you a number and timing shortly after. I also preordered pretty much every stern for the last 3 years until rush. They always have given me timing but they have a pretty straight forward production plan. Jjp is similar to stern for anything I have preordered.

#678 11 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

did they say a target of May or am I imagining that

Yeah, May is what I read initially on some of the general updates that’s why I thought I’d hear something as it got closer to May.

#681 11 months ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

I ordered a system set up with Final Resistance, clearly communicated to me that I was looking at 10-12 months. Got acknowledgement, order number and I just file it in something to think about in 2024.

After you ordered they sent you a direct communication to tell you timing? Or did you ask. My message was they will update me with lead times

#682 11 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Really hoping a Final Resistance makes it to Pinfest this week (fingers crossed for Pinball Gallery). I'll be bringing Weird Al / Heist so P3 will be represented in any case.

Is MM going to be there? If so, I’d bet they bring it. It’s been to the others

#685 11 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Wow. Maybe you should sell your game if you're this impatient. Seriously.
It's now May 2. Production is due to start "in May". This means they still have at least 28days to give an update.
If you're not happy now... you'll never be happy. Just sell and get out.

Wow…Who said I’m not happy? I asked for how they provide updates and yep it would be nice to know when I might get my game. If you’re happy on radio silence that’s fine. Really could care less about your advice on me selling my machine.

#687 11 months ago

If you're ever worried about your order status, email us if you ordered directly or your distributor if you ordered through one. Just please don't email every week (yes, some people do!).

Thanks for the update Gerry! That’s good to know for future orders. I wasn’t part of the original weird Al run as I bought mine after but i thought maybe you guys did something similar to spooky with order numbers. If it’s start of production then I know when to follow up in the future so I don’t have to bug you guys with a bunch of emails. Much appreciated

1 week later
#693 11 months ago

A couple weeks ago I wasn’t able to get an update from Sarah on timing for my module besides they are waiting on parts. This aligns with what Knapp put out today. Here is the newest estimated time they will be starting production from the interview with Gerry.

“Multimorphic has pushed back its production of Final Resistance modules a few weeks as it waits for parts that meet its specs to arrive. The current estimate is for a start of Final Resistance production in late June to early July.”

#695 11 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Bummer on the delay - Gerry just sent out an official update with some more details. Understandable - most of the supply chain is back, but semiconductors continue to be an issue

Where did you see the one from Gerry?

2 weeks later
#702 11 months ago

I got in Batch 1 but it was seconds as well. Super excited!

#707 11 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

What was the timeline shared for the batch numbers?

From the email

Current expectations are for production to begin in late June, with shipments starting in early July. We expect all orders received so far to ship within 6 months of the start of production and have divided the orders into 6 batches. Depending on our production ramp, each batch should take approximately 1 month to build and ship.

3 months later
#770 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What was the latest shipping estimate for batch 1?

I was invoiced on Tuesday and it said 5-7 days it should be ready to ship

#771 7 months ago
Quoted from japespin:

Congrats to Multimorphic and Scott on the release of Final Resistance! I don't own a P3, but of all the releases from all the companies this year, this one intrigues me the most. This and Heist look to me like the best examples of why to invest in a P3. Can't wait to see what's next. If it's a winner (which I'm sure it will be), I may finally need to take the plunge and put a deposit down. Congrats again, all!

Weird Al is on that list as well. Heist is great but weird Al is also amazing

1 week later
#806 7 months ago

I got it today but it’s not sitting quite flat. The front is up and I was able to get it down to snap the holders but the main shootout wasn’t align. I played one game and it was fun when the ball came out. Reminds me a lot of TNA with the music and speed but didn’t seem as brutal. More to come after I get back home

CBC23C60-4323-49A2-9904-F90FFBD89779 (resized).jpegCBC23C60-4323-49A2-9904-F90FFBD89779 (resized).jpegE105DA67-CD9D-4DBF-A57A-495F3E84A150 (resized).jpegE105DA67-CD9D-4DBF-A57A-495F3E84A150 (resized).jpeg
#808 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

How the hell did you get basically the first machine after Danesi!? That ship looks even better than I thought. It's a spiritual successor to TNA, so it should remind you of that game. Glad to hear it does

I ordered within seconds so probably why I’m so early. I got it a little more honed it. It’s really fun. I like it better than TNA. Scott did a really good job and I like how it’s static for a playfield. It’s definitely taking things up a level

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ebensburg, PA
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-game-3-multimorphic-2023?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.