(Topic ID: 330443)

Scott Danesi Game #3 Final Resistance! - Multimorphic 2023 (REVEAL TRAILER)

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 827 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 66 days ago by GranpaDave
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6762 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6760 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6757 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9565 (resized).jpg
E105DA67-CD9D-4DBF-A57A-495F3E84A150 (resized).jpeg
CBC23C60-4323-49A2-9904-F90FFBD89779 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
FB_IMG_1693267426061 (resized).jpg
687EDEC5-B5A6-4EE2-8E7D-459EFAADFDFC (resized).jpeg
7D2ED9ED-1531-4D60-AD0B-6BDF9E795937 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5768 (resized).jpg
FiRe Pinbrew HD_R (resized).jpg
PXL_20230324_232626236 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230324_163720564 (resized).jpg

There are 827 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.
#601 12 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

That's correct. Balance will be due 2-4 weeks prior to delivery.

If the production time for a machine is 2-4 weeks; yes.
I believe the Balance is due when your machine starts assembly on the production line.
IE if you don't pay the balance when asked; your machine is delayed by as many days until the balance is paid.
IE they don't put you in line for assembly until that balance is paid.

#602 12 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

If the production time for a machine is 2-4 weeks; yes.
I believe the Balance is due when your machine starts assembly on the production line.
IE if you don't pay the balance when asked; your machine is delayed by as many days until the balance is paid.
IE they don't put you in line for assembly until that balance is paid.

It’s less than 2-4 weeks actually but when they ask for final payment they state 2-4 weeks. Mine was ready in 1 week but I paid immediately upon notice.

#603 12 months ago

Is there a rules page or can someone summarize the rules.

#604 12 months ago
Quoted from rai:

#norulez!

#605 12 months ago

Thank you again for all the kind words on the game everyone! I am so excited to play this game along with you this weekend at TPF.

Quoted from rai:

rai Did you watch the stream?

--Scott

#606 12 months ago

I am so tempted by this game. The package reminds me a lot of Shadowrun (anyone ever play that RPG?). I have potential for a hefty end of year bonus. Do I do the responsible thing and wait til I actually have the money, or roll the dice, put in the deposit and get in line. The latter makes perfect sense with a 10-12 month lead time as it would be just in time for my bonus. So tempting, someone push me over the edge haha.

#607 12 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I am so tempted by this game. The package reminds me a lot of Shadowrun (anyone ever play that RPG?). I have potential for a hefty end of year bonus. Do I do the responsible thing and wait til I actually have the money, or roll the dice, put in the deposit and get in line. The latter makes perfect sense with a 10-12 month lead time as it would be just in time for my bonus. So tempting, someone push me over the edge haha.

DO IT! haha! No joke, it is a very fun game and you will then have the platform for the future as well. The mini games are also fun.

I ordered a new cabinet to put my FR into and even if I glued this in place, it is still a great deal for $11,700. The mini games are also really fun at parties to play dollar games on.

--Scott

#608 12 months ago

Watched the stream, but am not sure how many battles/modes are coded? Recall seeing Missile Battle (which was very cool) and one I think was called Power Down.

#609 12 months ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Thank you again for all the kind words on the game everyone! I am so excited to play this game along with you this weekend at TPF.

--Scott

Haven’t watched the full stream yet.

Did you do a recap of the rules in the stream I just saw the beginning where you just started playing but I like to hear or read the rules. Even when I’ve played a game a lot I still like reading the rules, I’ll learn something that doesn’t come up or is missed when I watch or play a game.

#610 12 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Even when I’ve played a game a lot I still like reading the rules, I’ll learn something that doesn’t come up or is missed when I watch or play a game.

No published rules doc at the moment, but I've attached the apron magnet with the abbreviated rules.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Do I do the responsible thing and wait til I actually have the money, or roll the dice, put in the deposit and get in line. The latter makes perfect sense with a 10-12 month lead time as it would be just in time for my bonus. So tempting, someone push me over the edge haha.

I am confident in my belief that nobody with a queue spot will regret their choice when they get to play this game and as we continue announcing and shipping new titles. The P3 business model is rolling, and it'll keep getting better and better for everybody with a P3. Order with confidence.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

FinalResistanceApron (resized).jpgFinalResistanceApron (resized).jpg
#611 12 months ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

No published rules doc at the moment, but I've attached the apron magnet with the abbreviated rules.

I am confident in my belief that nobody with a queue spot will regret their choice when they get to play this game and as we continue announcing and shipping new titles. The P3 business model is rolling, and it'll keep getting better and better for everybody with a P3. Order with confidence.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com[quoted image]

Awesome thanks, you should try to get some games on location even if you had to sell at discount to ops. Because I’ve never seen one. I’ve put out posts to ask if anyone local to me has one to try but so far I’ve never been able to try a P3.

#612 12 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'd recommend you roll the dice. Specifically your hacking pool.

20230321_111647 (resized).jpg20230321_111647 (resized).jpg
#613 12 months ago

--Scott

The stream reminded me of the good old days (80s-90s) when you’d chat up people who were playing for the rules. But the rules were a lot simpler then and you could always just aim for whatever was flashing.

#614 12 months ago

I know you guys are ramping production and looking to expand smart. When do you really see this actually being sent one? I believe i was one of the first orders but I am still waiting on weird Al. It was revised to mid feb, then potentially mid march and now I havent heard anything. My assumption is you’re almost 2 months behind the last revised date. I’d be surprised this hits May time frame if you’re working to close out wierd Al. I love the P3 and I’m all in but the lead times just seem to be growing. It’s a good problem to have because of the amount of demand but as a customer it’s obviously frustrating.

#615 12 months ago

For those wanting to experience the full package with limited youtube time:

which has the streamer's off and the game volume only. Scott really did an awesome job with the sound package (not surprised) and I look forward to adding the MP3 sound track to my phone ... right next to the TnA sound track.

#616 12 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

My assumption is you’re almost 2 months behind the last revised date. I’d be surprised this hits May time frame if you’re working to close out wierd Al.

No need to assume anything. PM me your name/email address, and I'll look it up. Barring something catastrophic, like an actual alien invasion, we will absolutely ship all remaining WAMONH game kit orders to existing P3 owners prior to FR production beginning in May.

- Gerry

#617 12 months ago
Quoted from Mocean:

I'd recommend you roll the dice. Specifically your hacking pool.
[quoted image]

I lean very strongly towards the post apocalyptic / darker themes and we don't really see them in pinball.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome would be a dream theme for me, but I think an unlicensed depiction would be more likely and that's just fine with me.

And as long as I'm fantasizing, could you name the lead hero after me and give him a full head of hair?

#618 12 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Roll the dice. You have 12 months to get the money ready. I was lucky and took over another persons deposit so only waited 4 months or so. Now I'm waiting for the rest of my modules to come which is even harder to be patient about. Knowing there are other games you could be playing, but not having access to them...It's a new kind of desperation. Really looking forward to when the rest of them arrive. Hopefully only a few weeks out.

#619 12 months ago

If there is anyone around the Chicago area that is on the fence about buying a P3, I have one with all the Multimorphic modules, and every mini-game (aka - everything except Drained). I'll also have Final Resistance in a few months.

I'm pretty sure I owe Gerry a ton of favors at this point, so if anyone needs to play the P3 before ordering, I could accommodate. Just let me know.

#620 12 months ago

DO IT! haha! No joke, it is a very fun game and you will then have the platform for the future as well. The mini games are also fun.
I ordered a new cabinet to put my FR into and even if I glued this in place, it is still a great deal for $11,700. The mini games are also really fun at parties to play dollar games on.
--Scott

Agree, the ability to get other games at under $4k is huge. FiRe is great! Dooooo it

#621 12 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Roll the dice. You have 12 months to get the money ready. I was lucky and took over another persons deposit so only waited 4 months or so. Now I'm waiting for the rest of my modules to come which is even harder to be patient about. Knowing there are other games you could be playing, but not having access to them...It's a new kind of desperation. Really looking forward to when the rest of them arrive. Hopefully only a few weeks out.

Haha in the same boat. My other modules are "due" in May, just in time to ship with my FiRe module!!

#622 12 months ago

?? What did I miss?

#623 12 months ago

FInal REsistance

#624 12 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

'm pretty sure I owe Gerry a ton of favors at this point, so if anyone needs to play the P3 before ordering, I could accommodate.

Then take it to some shows
I get it... The beast made of such high quality material... You need a team to tear down and setup

#625 12 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

If there is anyone around the Chicago area that is on the fence about buying a P3, I have one with all the Multimorphic modules, and every mini-game (aka - everything except Drained). I'll also have Final Resistance in a few months.
I'm pretty sure I owe Gerry a ton of favors at this point, so if anyone needs to play the P3 before ordering, I could accommodate. Just let me know.

I'm in Chicago, but already have a P3.... soo....

#626 12 months ago

I'm in Chicago, but already have a P3.... soo....

Well...I have TNA and Rick and Morty too if you ever wanna play one of those...

#627 12 months ago

No need to assume anything. PM me your name/email address, and I'll look it up. Barring something catastrophic, like an actual alien invasion, we will absolutely ship all remaining WAMONH game kit orders to existing P3 owners prior to FR production beginning in May.
- Gerry

Will you guys ever have distributors in other countries like Australia???

#628 12 months ago

Alright, who's in for some Final Resistance POG grudge matches at TPF? Beat me, get a pog? Lose to me, you give me a pog?

I promise I will not use any secret flipper codes.

#629 12 months ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Alright, who's in for some Final Resistance POG grudge matches at TPF? Beat me, get a pog? Lose to me, you give me a pog?
I promise I will not use any secret flipper codes.

POG as in....?

Pog (resized).jpgPog (resized).jpg
#630 12 months ago

All you Final Resistance fans vote up your favorite game by clicking on the link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-lots-of-choices-which-is-best/page/4#post-7486667

#631 12 months ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

POG as in....?[quoted image]

Yup, Scott is bringing them back! I think he had some new ones made

#632 12 months ago

Damn I had so many of those as a kid.. If Scott had some made let's hope to see some final resistance slammers!

#633 12 months ago

Yeah; Scott is King-Nerd for sure. Lotsa respect for that guy.

#634 12 months ago

You mean MGC World Pog Champ 2022 Scott Danesi?

#635 12 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sweet!

#636 12 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Unfortunately, I did not make new ones this year, but I am bringing a bunch of legit original 90's pogs to gamble away with everyone! I also mixed in some TNA ones and other various funny ones that I still had.

#637 12 months ago

Unfortunately, I did not make new ones this year, but I am bringing a bunch of legit original 90's pogs to gamble away with everyone! I also mixed in some TNA ones and other various funny ones that I still had.

What the heck have you been doing that you've been too busy to make pogs!?!

#638 12 months ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Agree. This defies explanation

#639 12 months ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Quoted from bkerins:

Agree. This defies explanation

Ya, what the heck Scott :-p

#640 12 months ago

Amazing!!!

#641 12 months ago
Quoted from Mocean:

I have been too busy watching MTV reality shows, downloading royalty free music, learning how to garden, learning how to write exclusively in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, entering and winning the local cake bake-off, training our dogs on the obstacle course to be show dogs, and practicing my multiplication tables.

....Or the exact opposite of all of that. <3

#642 12 months ago

Sigh. The stream sold me. I'm in.

I still haven't received my P3 (WAMONH LE) and this is the second module I'm ordering (Heist).

#643 12 months ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Sigh. The stream sold me. I'm in.
I still haven't received my P3 (WAMONH LE) and this is the second module I'm ordering (Heist).

Woot woot! Well the more modules the better! It is pretty nice to swap games and not lose a spot for a pin.

#644 12 months ago

Excited for this module. It looks like a lot of fun. I ordered pretty quickly once the sales opened. I have a TNA CE I just received so I plan to unbox it and set it along side Final Resistance

#646 12 months ago

This thing is scary... and awesome!

- Gerry

Can’t wait for it!

#647 12 months ago

Can’t wait to play it tomorrow!

#648 12 months ago

Watched the stream -- blown away -- glad I'm already in queue for my P3.

#649 12 months ago

This thing is scary... and awesome!

- Gerry

One of the aspects of TNA that always struck me as a little "off" compared to the rest of the game was the speed at which the multi-balls dropped out once unlocked. It feels like Scott maybe felt the same way and wanted to find a faster way to put the balls on the playfield in a dynamic way.

Regardless of the motivation for the ship shooter, 0.5s for 3 balls aimed at the player is amazing. This is going to feel very fast and aggressive in game.

#650 12 months ago

This game looks absolutely amazing, I don't think any stream has made me want a game more than this one. Congrats to all who worked on it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Machine - For Sale
Ebensburg, PA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
5,900 (OBO)
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
There are 827 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-game-3-multimorphic-2023/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.