T-Swizzle.png
48292F32-1C68-407E-A724-982533901763 (resized).jpeg
9A3E870B-FDFD-457C-9A74-B0862D4F0176 (resized).jpeg
FD7450EE-2931-4C29-ACDD-754D9AF8DA9E (resized).jpeg
haunted_house_party.jpg
FA405862-0AC2-4235-B8D4-F3027D807E6D (resized).jpeg
6DB8B137-AE7A-4BEC-9863-488840C5D3E8 (resized).png
simpsonsdidit (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubberducks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago

I think it'd be better to just call it Scott Danesi's Haunted House.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sorry, can’t remember why I had drained this one..

Probably because 90% of the thread was someone spamming pictures of Alice Cooper, at one stage.

#62 5 years ago

I'm a bit surprised to hear Scott won't be doing the code or audio - particularly as he's doing non-music audio for Alice.

Or perhaps that was misreported?

#77 5 years ago

Listened to the seminar.

So apparently Danesi #2 it's unsure if he will do the music or not, and hasn't been decided at this stage.

I'd encourage both he and Spooky to try to find enough time for him to do it ... so much of TNA's success was in his soundtrack and audio.

If 498 of the 550 of 'first run' TNAs are already sold, then I suspect plenty more will sell in a second run, if the breathing room is needed.

#105 5 years ago

Why shouldn't it be a haunted house theme, with a cheesier party element? Scott likes some of the cheesy System 11 games ...

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Because it also has to be appealing to enough people to sell for $6k+. TNA was originally done because he wanted to make it, and it happened to have mass appeal. That was Scott Danesi #1. Now, this is Scott Danesi #2, for Spooky Pinball from the beginning.

Scared Stiff is mid-upper for 90s WMS games. EATPM is upper end for System 11. Monster Bash was top whack before the remake. Aren't good Gottlieb Haunted House examples about as dear as that era of Gottliebs get?

What makes you think a haunted house / spooky / party type theme won't sell? Given how limited of a game it is, AMH still sells for reasonable money. It's essentially a variation on a haunted house theme, and so is Alice Cooper ... what would be surprising if Danesi / Spooky did another variation? They seem to sell.

1 month later
#128 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

2019 year of the monster pins.
I'll put money that Scott's sounds the best.
But will it have a ramp lol? Hope there is a monster lionman somewhere in there.

I wouldn't put money on that given that he said he hasn't decided whether to do the audio (music or effects) or not - he also said he wasn't coding. Unless it's been confirmed he is now, anybody could be doing it.

3 months later
#182 4 years ago

Thumping Danesi electronica Scooby Doo theme beats. I'd be down with that. Although licensors probably wouldn't be.

2 months later
#218 4 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

A licensed game based on Disney Haunted Mansion ride would be a good move for Spooky -- instant recognition, family theme, global fan base. Line it with pinstadium blacklights and you'd have the first pinball "dark ride."
[quoted image]

You really think a small company like Spooky working with Disney would be a good idea? The licensing restrictions and back and forth on approvals would kill them.

4 months later
#321 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Anyone at expo(or anywhere else ) hear anything about this project?
Alice cooper production must be moving along at a good pace by now.
Hopefully not too long until the reveal of the next machine.[quoted image]

Sounds like it's probably going to be more TNA, then Scott's game. If that's the case, I guess they'll reveal earlyish next year. Though I'd expect them to drop hints.

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Police Force

I'd be down for Police Force 2: Police Forcer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubberducks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-2-haunted-house-party?tu=rubberducks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.