T-Swizzle.png
48292F32-1C68-407E-A724-982533901763 (resized).jpeg
9A3E870B-FDFD-457C-9A74-B0862D4F0176 (resized).jpeg
FD7450EE-2931-4C29-ACDD-754D9AF8DA9E (resized).jpeg
haunted_house_party.jpg
FA405862-0AC2-4235-B8D4-F3027D807E6D (resized).jpeg
6DB8B137-AE7A-4BEC-9863-488840C5D3E8 (resized).png
simpsonsdidit (resized).png
There are 414 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I was smoking outside the other night. Out of nowhere, a squirrel that was dressed in a kilt, and had Ray Bans on, told me in a falsetto voice, that Scott is licensing the Kid and Play movie, but due to the cost, they lacked enough assets due to Play being a little overzealous in his monetary demands. To fill out the game, there will be some clips that will have his voice dubbed in and video clips of him dancing in their style. He will be dressed the same, just whiter, with slightly less rhythm. The haunted part is your dreams, after seeing him with that hair.
I wouldn't call it a concrete source, but its something to chew on. Carry on.

sounds legit. what were you smoking?

#152 5 years ago
22fd8aedf4b2ec6d1522c004594d4ad1.jpeg (resized).jpg22fd8aedf4b2ec6d1522c004594d4ad1.jpeg (resized).jpg
#153 5 years ago

It's def going to be "Swords of Furyer" or "Sword of Furrier" or "Swords of Furryer"

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

SDHHP - Though perhaps it should be Scott Danesi Presents: Scott Danesi's Hanuted House Party (SDP:SDHHP).

Scott Danesi Presents: Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party Hosted By Scott Danesi.

Needs more cow bell, er, Scott Danesi.

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

This has got to be Spooky trolling us all....throwing up a smoke screen. Enough with the "haunted" stuff anyway, I think we need a break...Munsters, Rob Zombie, AMH, Alice Cooper, Elivra 3, Monster Bash remake and now this? Does anyone think Scott is really as into the whole horror thing as the guys at Spooky?
Munsters looks amazing don't get me wrong but theres really not much room to go anywhere but down after an execution like that. Elvira 3 has tons of promise but that's Stern. Its time for Spooky to start diversifying...

Seriously, what are they thinking???? Disappointed.

#156 5 years ago

Please get ACNC off the ground first!!

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Please get ACNC off the ground first!!

They can keep it

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I wouldn't call it a concrete source, but its something to chew on.

So is the concrete. :p

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Scott Danesi Presents: Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party Hosted By Scott Danesi.
Needs more cow bell, er, Scott Danesi.

Cow bell bash toy ...how cool would that be.

Or a mode that allows shots to control the games sound track beat speed or add music to what's being played on the sound track. Collect say 4 sounds then add #5 cow bell.

#160 5 years ago

ACNC is great, thank you very much.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Pretty sure it's gonna be "Topless Space Mermaids from Planet 9". Maybe I just dreamt that, i dunno...

I want to retheme dialed in into something like that, unfortunately jjp doesn't open their development environment.. some b movie would suit the layout

2 weeks later
#162 5 years ago

I came in here hoping for an update on Scott Danesi's Spooky Skeleton Soirée...and nothing. This is bull shit. Pulling out of my pre-order.

#163 5 years ago
scott.jpgscott.jpg
#164 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I came in here hoping for an update on Scott Danesi's Spooky Skeleton Soirée...and nothing. This is bull shit. Pulling out of my pre-order.

What number are you? I would like to move up the line.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

[quoted image]

Ya! Thats the guy! That son of a...

Quoted from Whysnow:

What number are you? I would like to move up the line.

I got in early, so Im #17 LE. It comes with the bone armour. Pretty dope.

1 week later
#166 5 years ago

Friday night party time. coin doors open.

FB_IMG_1550279628827 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1550279628827 (resized).jpg
#167 5 years ago

Can we "CSI enhance" on the reflection in Scott's glasses to get a view of the playfield (like all the crime shows seem to be able to do) ?

#168 5 years ago

It’s a deadwood pinball...why else would Charlie Utter be there with Scott or maybe it’s sons of anarchy.

#169 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Glass is off too...what cheaters...don't trust their high scores.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

[quoted image]

Baseball caps are so 90's, but so were Kid n' Play... House Party here we come!

#171 5 years ago

To help some of you confirm the name

Haunted House Party (resized).PNGHaunted House Party (resized).PNG
#172 5 years ago

At this point everyone knows it’s actually Bible Adventures, right?

#173 5 years ago

It should be Happy Haunted House Party. I'll be at Spooky Pinball next week. I'll see what Chucky thinks of the new title.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

At this point everyone knows it’s actually Bible Adventures, right?

I don't like how Scott stole the rising cross toy from Metallica.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It should be Happy Haunted House Party. I'll be at Spooky Pinball next week. I'll see what Chucky thinks of the new title.

You're a MN guy. Drag him to the Fighting Saint's hockey game on Friday night. I've got a party bus going down from Platteville.

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I got the title of the last one changed so there’s a chance.

#176 5 years ago

Haunted Harrowing Pitchforks.

There, the beans hath been spillithed (my new word I just made up).

#177 5 years ago

Can the name please be... Haunted, House Party. The wording of 'Haunted House' and then 'Party' just doesn't seem as slick. Maybe I'm just hungry and overthinking this.

I loved my Haunted House, and I love my Class of 1812. If there was a new game that incorporated the beauty and ingenuity of HH with the quirkiness and funky soundtrack of of 1812, sign me up NIB.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.27.26 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.27.26 AM (resized).png

House-Party (resized).jpgHouse-Party (resized).jpg

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Can the name please be... Haunted, House Party. The wording of 'Haunted House' and then 'Party' just doesn't seem as slick. Maybe I'm just hungry and overthinking this.
I loved my Haunted House, and I love my Class of 1812. If there was a new game that incorporated the beauty and ingenuity of HH with the quirkiness and funky soundtrack of of 1812, sign me up NIB.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Clearly you have not over thought this.

#179 5 years ago

I had a dream last night where this was revealed to be a Scooby-Doo haunted-house machine. It's unlikely, but posting here in the slim-chance I'm a psychic.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I had a dream last night where this was revealed to be a Scooby-Doo haunted-house machine. It's unlikely, but posting here in the slim-chance I'm a psychic.

I could see it. The Pinball Company had the option to the license, and maybe they asked Scott to design it. They had Spooky make Jetsons, so the connection would make sense if it turns out to be Scooby Doo.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I could see it. The Pinball Company had the option to the license, and maybe they asked Scott to design it. They had Spooky make Jetsons, so the connection would make sense if it turns out to be Scooby Doo.

Now that WOULD be exciting.

1 month later
#182 5 years ago

Thumping Danesi electronica Scooby Doo theme beats. I'd be down with that. Although licensors probably wouldn't be.

#183 5 years ago

Looking forward to the big reveal of “Space Vixens from Planet 9” at Expo this fall!

#184 5 years ago

Spooky is the only company with enough balls to make a machine like Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad. Let’s make this happen!

#185 5 years ago

let's see some nugget of info

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Looking forward to the big reveal of “Space Vixens from Planet 9” at Expo this fall!

Uhhhh... I might buy that one actually... That could be a really fun campy romp full of TNA, jokes, and just zany silly crap... Which sounds like a good pinball theme to me... Only problem you were speaking in jest... And now my newest dream theme will never be.... So sad now...
So very sad...

#187 5 years ago

Confirmed !

7A6E7512-2019-481E-9863-1A43F5090D52 (resized).jpeg7A6E7512-2019-481E-9863-1A43F5090D52 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#188 4 years ago

bump!

#189 4 years ago

Hey Scott Expo is coming up in the fall. Anything you want to say about that?!

#190 4 years ago

I want that shirt.

#191 4 years ago

Are the dearly departed the ones having the party? Or, is it a bunch of regular living people having a party at a house that’s haunted?

4B2B2DA3-9F38-4E33-8499-BC1BAAAF373F.gif4B2B2DA3-9F38-4E33-8499-BC1BAAAF373F.gif
#192 4 years ago

we need some info. anybody????

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Hey Scott Expo is coming up in the fall. Anything you want to say about that?!

The expo he’s going to in the fall is the Houston Arcade Expo! The best fall party / pinball show in existence (it really is).

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The expo he’s going to in the fall is the Houston Arcade Expo! The best fall party / pinball show in existence (it really is).

Scott is going to Houston to play some music , sounds like a party to me .

2 weeks later
#195 4 years ago

Somebody PM me spoilers

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

And he could be here for more than just that.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-houston-arcade-amp-pinball-expo-nov-15-16-2019

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

There's a party where ever Scott goes!

#198 4 years ago

haunted house party!!!

#199 4 years ago

I hear Scott is putting SSDs in every game!

#200 4 years ago

I hope he has a modular synth built into the lockbar...make your own music as you play?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 300.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 414 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-2-haunted-house-party/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.