T-Swizzle.png
48292F32-1C68-407E-A724-982533901763 (resized).jpeg
9A3E870B-FDFD-457C-9A74-B0862D4F0176 (resized).jpeg
FD7450EE-2931-4C29-ACDD-754D9AF8DA9E (resized).jpeg
haunted_house_party.jpg
FA405862-0AC2-4235-B8D4-F3027D807E6D (resized).jpeg
6DB8B137-AE7A-4BEC-9863-488840C5D3E8 (resized).png
simpsonsdidit (resized).png
There are 414 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I third this. He needs to do the music. TNA has a lot of magic about it, a key facet is the music...I couldn’t imagine that game with a more traditional pinball sound tract.
Scott, do the music for the new game bro! Please!

I am shocked how many people fell for his expo trolling. Scott not doing the music? The game called Haunted House Party? Come on guys!

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

am shocked how many people fell for his expo trolling. Scott not doing the music? The game called Haunted House Party? Come on guys!

So, I wasn’t at the expo in Chicago...we went to Houston and had a blast at HAAG last weekend.

Was it confirmed this was all just BS from Scott and Spooky? For those of us who just read this forum and didn’t attend the Chicago event for whatever reason (ie the Houston show, in my case), that has not been apparent.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:So, I wasn’t at the expo in Chicago...we went to Houston and had a blast at HAAG last weekend.
Was it confirmed this was all just BS from Scott and Spooky? For those of us who just read this forum and didn’t attend the Chicago event for whatever reason (ie the Houston show, in my case), that has not been apparent.

It's just a codename for his second game. People are WAY overreacting to this "theme." He basically talked about what roles he has in #2 (since he basically did all of TNA).

There were no other details provided about the game itself. If you can see on the posted slide the first bullet point is "Theme?"

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

People are WAY overreacting to this "theme."

I agree. Something tells me Scott and Charlie piss themselves laughing every time they see this thread bump up.

#105 5 years ago

Why shouldn't it be a haunted house theme, with a cheesier party element? Scott likes some of the cheesy System 11 games ...

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Why shouldn't it be a haunted house theme, with a cheesier party element? Scott likes some of the cheesy System 11 games ...

Because it also has to be appealing to enough people to sell for $6k+. TNA was originally done because he wanted to make it, and it happened to have mass appeal. That was Scott Danesi #1. Now, this is Scott Danesi #2, for Spooky Pinball from the beginning.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Because it also has to be appealing to enough people to sell for $6k+. TNA was originally done because he wanted to make it, and it happened to have mass appeal. That was Scott Danesi #1. Now, this is Scott Danesi #2, for Spooky Pinball from the beginning.

Scared Stiff is mid-upper for 90s WMS games. EATPM is upper end for System 11. Monster Bash was top whack before the remake. Aren't good Gottlieb Haunted House examples about as dear as that era of Gottliebs get?

What makes you think a haunted house / spooky / party type theme won't sell? Given how limited of a game it is, AMH still sells for reasonable money. It's essentially a variation on a haunted house theme, and so is Alice Cooper ... what would be surprising if Danesi / Spooky did another variation? They seem to sell.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Scared Stiff is mid-upper for 90s WMS games. EATPM is upper end for System 11. Monster Bash was top whack before the remake. Aren't good Gottlieb Haunted House examples about as dear as that era of Gottliebs get?
What makes you think a haunted house / spooky / party type theme won't sell?

It might, but not on showing a logo by itself. I have a feeling that Scott was having a little bit of fun with his presentation, so it'll be a wait and see what is actually on the game.

#109 5 years ago

Scott, can you please provide permission for everyone to post House Party and Kid 'n Play pictures as much as possible to follow the lead of the ACNC thread? Thank you for your consideration.

Brad

kid-play-house-party-ifc.jpgkid-play-house-party-ifc.jpg
#110 5 years ago

I got the sense that the title was a bit of a mis-direction, i.e. thats not the title again... maybe I mis-read the banter between Scott and Charlie

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I got the sense that the title was a bit of a mis-direction, i.e. thats not the title again... maybe I mis-read the banter between Scott and Charlie

You got the right sense.

#112 5 years ago

I honestly believe this title is just a hint. I think he is ready to take on the big boys with their monster bash remakes and munsters with a licensed theme that exceeds them all.
61BxUEprAEL._SY445_ (resized).jpg61BxUEprAEL._SY445_ (resized).jpg

#113 5 years ago

I read on a t-shirt the other day that Scott Danesi is awsome.

#114 5 years ago

Luchadors... definitely luchadors.

#115 5 years ago

After Beatles actually turned out to be Seawitch I don't even know what to believe anymore.

#116 5 years ago

The world needs Scott Denesi’s Haunted Hot tub Party in a reskinned Dr Dude.

#117 5 years ago

Horny Haunted House Party - play as a randy college student who realises he can't excorcise sorierty girl ghosts from his frat house and his only option is to join them in a Horny Haunted House Party !!

Fits in with the eighties style I think Danesi likes

#118 5 years ago

Is this like 7th Guest meets Leisure Suit Larry?

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Is this like 7th Guest meets Leisure Suit Larry?

Nice!

1 month later
#120 5 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Agreed. Haunted House Party sounds like just the kind of humorous unlicensed game/theme the people have been clamoring for. Such an interesting dichotomy of it being a haunted house, but a party at the same time.

Reminds me of Class of 1812. Maybe all the music will be recorded by a chicken?

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Reminds me of Class of 1812. Maybe all the music will be recorded by a chicken?

Who you calling chicken..... Nobody calls me chicken

#122 5 years ago

I ain't a chicken, you're a turkey.
PSA from the 90s.

#124 5 years ago

I saw Jack's title for his DeadFlip! stream late last week was "Playing Scott's whitewood" and I got all excited for a minute until I realized he didn't mean Scott's new whitewood.

C'mon Scott! It's been like literally "months" - let's reveal this puppy!

#125 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm sure if they reveal a teaser now, no one would complain about the wait between reveal and getting machines out the door.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Yeah, I'm sure if they reveal a teaser now, no one would complain about the wait between reveal and getting machines out the door.

lol. Exactly.

Just wanted Scott to know we're waiting not-so-patiently...

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I honestly believe this title is just a hint. I think he is ready to take on the big boys with their monster bash remakes and munsters with a licensed theme that exceeds them all.
[quoted image]

2019 year of the monster pins.
I'll put money that Scott's sounds the best.
But will it have a ramp lol? Hope there is a monster lionman somewhere in there.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

2019 year of the monster pins.
I'll put money that Scott's sounds the best.
But will it have a ramp lol? Hope there is a monster lionman somewhere in there.

I wouldn't put money on that given that he said he hasn't decided whether to do the audio (music or effects) or not - he also said he wasn't coding. Unless it's been confirmed he is now, anybody could be doing it.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I wouldn't put money on that given that he said he hasn't decided whether to do the audio (music or effects) or not - he also said he wasn't coding. Unless it's been confirmed he is now, anybody could be doing it.

He might not be performing the actual coding of the game, but I'm sure he has oversight and can delegate someone else to do it.

Either way, with Scott at the helm, I'm excited to see what he will do, and hope it goes as another unlicensed theme.

1 month later
#130 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1547674893763 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1547674893763 (resized).jpg
#131 5 years ago

Well, unless they made a decal to keep up the code name of his game...it looks like they were being accurate with the name of the title.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, unless they made a decal to keep up the code name of his game...it looks like they were being accurate with the name of the title.

That is not a butter cab just FYI.

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

That is not a butter cab just FYI.

I can't believe it's not butter (cab).

#134 5 years ago

Scott Danesi's Haunted House Butter Party.

I'm scared of it, yet somehow attracted to it at the same time.

#135 5 years ago

Scott Danesi, he’s alright, but his parties really scare me

#136 5 years ago

I am confused at why you guys don't like butter parties..... I guess we will just have to throw them at the "Garage Majal" from now on.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I am confused at why you guys don't like butter parties..... I guess we will just have to throw them at the "Garage Majal" from now on.

You've met me, you *know* I get down on some butter parties.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

SDHHP - Though perhaps it should be Scott Danesi Presents: Scott Danesi's Hanuted House Party (SDP:SDHHP).

#139 5 years ago

Still like the original thread better.

18A4A707-B2A5-4140-8AA9-42CA67C9D349 (resized).jpeg18A4A707-B2A5-4140-8AA9-42CA67C9D349 (resized).jpeg
#140 5 years ago

I was passing through and wondering if it's ok to discuss Lionman in this thread?

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Still like the original thread better. [quoted image]

Who else thought you said.. Still like the original thread butter.

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I was passing through and wondering if it's ok to discuss Lionman in this thread?

Yeah I’m pretty sure Lionman will be attending the haunted house party so it should be fine to mention Lionman here .

#144 5 years ago

This has got to be Spooky trolling us all....throwing up a smoke screen. Enough with the "haunted" stuff anyway, I think we need a break...Munsters, Rob Zombie, AMH, Alice Cooper, Elivra 3, Monster Bash remake and now this? Does anyone think Scott is really as into the whole horror thing as the guys at Spooky?

Munsters looks amazing don't get me wrong but theres really not much room to go anywhere but down after an execution like that. Elvira 3 has tons of promise but that's Stern. Its time for Spooky to start diversifying...

#145 5 years ago

Spooky should just go ahead and make the 8 Halloween movie pins and get it over with..

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

This has got to be Spooky trolling us all....throwing up a smoke screen. Enough with the "haunted" stuff anyway, I think we need a break...Munsters, Rob Zombie, AMH, Alice Cooper, Elivra 3, Monster Bash remake and now this? Does anyone think Scott is really as into the whole horror thing as the guys at Spooky?
Munsters looks amazing don't get me wrong but theres really not much room to go anywhere but down after an execution like that. Elvira 3 has tons of promise but that's Stern. Its time for Spooky to start diversifying...

Pretty sure it's gonna be "Topless Space Mermaids from Planet 9". Maybe I just dreamt that, i dunno...

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not sure if you are being serious or not. I believe this "decal" was added after said photo in post production (i.e. Photoshop) - The trolling continues.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I believe this "decal" was added after said photo in post production (i.e. Photoshop)

Nope.

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not sure if you are being serious or not. I believe this "decal" was added after said photo in post production (i.e. Photoshop) - The trolling continues.

What's Photoshop?

a6dee76a5f8012cfca6da00d67c10d36eea32422 (resized).jpga6dee76a5f8012cfca6da00d67c10d36eea32422 (resized).jpg

#150 5 years ago

I was smoking outside the other night. Out of nowhere, a squirrel that was dressed in a kilt, and had Ray Bans on, told me in a falsetto voice, that Scott is licensing the Kid and Play movie, but due to the cost, they lacked enough assets due to Play being a little overzealous in his monetary demands. To fill out the game, there will be some clips that will have his voice dubbed in and video clips of him dancing in their style. He will be dressed the same, just whiter, with slightly less rhythm. The haunted part is your dreams, after seeing him with that hair.

I wouldn't call it a concrete source, but its something to chew on. Carry on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,999 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Trade
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 414 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-2-haunted-house-party/page/3?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.