By HermanLittleJoe

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HermanLittleJoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

For many years I have an EM Bally Little Joe. I cleaned it, put it all back together again, but now I'm stuck with a score motor that keeps on running. I'm not very technical. So I'm looking in this forum for some help in this matter.

When switching on the power, de pinball immediately is settings all score wheels to zero, but then adding a second player, a third player and so on and so on. It won't stop. (normal behaviour: a touch on the left flipper button activates only the illumination).

I'm looking for some help finding the cause of the problem and want to start with identifying the relays that trigger the score motor. So I can check each of them. If another approach is better, please tell me. I'm eager to learn...
I already found out that the startbutton on the front door of the cabinet is not "hanging" or shorted.

Hope someone can help me or point my into the right direction! I can read a little bit the schematics and have one present.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HermanLittleJoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scoring-motor-will-not-stop-running?tu=HermanLittleJoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.