(Topic ID: 270531)

Scoring issue, This is a weird one!

By tscottn

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tscottn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Ok so, im on my ( hopefully ) last issue with my Subway restore. In the video below you can see my issue. Here is a sequence of the issue that you can confirm in the video.

1) First time around the ones unit scores just fine

2) second time around it advances the Tens unit as it should

3) After the tens unit advances the ones unit will advance the tens unit starting on the number two and keep advancing them together until the 3rd time around

4) this process keeps repeating itself as you can see in the video.

Its interesting to note that it only happens on the number two and only every other time the score reel makes a complete revolution back to zero.

Some things I have checked are the 9th position switch on both the ones and tens reel, all the switches on both reels, and the M and N relay. This is something that has me stumped because its only on the number two that both reels will advance together and only every other time the ones reel makes a full revolution. How would it even know to do this for a EM game.. What do you guys think it could be.. ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tscottn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scoring-issue-maybe-someone-can-help-?tu=tscottn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.