4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by wayner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuffano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

It looks like the 100 targets runs thru motor switch 1A slate-red so I'd look at that next.

#9 4 years ago

There should be a small yellow sticker with black numbering on the base of the score motor indicating what bank is 1, 2, 3, and 4. I've had some missing now and then, but have been able to determine which was which with the stickers that were left. If you want I can snap a picture of my motor later tonight or tomorrow when back home for reference.

The switch stack I referenced 1 is on the A level which is the bottom level closest to the relay board. It's also the outside switch, so easiest to get to.

Your are correct that both bottom lanes should add bonus and spin roto. Out lane 3, In lane 1. The top lanes are a little different as they light up via an alternating relay driven by the bonus unit. If you go down a lit one, then yes, you get 1 bonus and a roto spin. Unlit, no bonus no spin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
€ 8.40
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 208.87
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuffano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside