image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

POMC you "da man".....that was a really nice score. Still not as good as the TSPP you got for $900 but still a steal. You are "living right".

Keep up the good work.

#19 10 years ago

Even with acid damage he can't get hurt at $250.....I would have bought it sight unseen for that price....no risk....he could sell it for parts for more then that.

I once sold a non-working space shuttle (first pin I ever bought). I bought it in players condition for $350 and it stopped working. Guy bought it from me happily for $450 non-working and it was in true "players condition" and I had no clue why it wasn't working. He didn't care. You can't find any pin (unless an EM) in any condition for under $250......

#21 10 years ago

Pinny....good point. I think we all need our wives to "step it up a little" and help us out like POMC just got helped out. I am going to talk to my wife tonight about this......anyone willing to house me for awhile after she kicks me out !!!! Some guys have all the luck.....POMC you are a lucky guy !!!!

#50 10 years ago

POMC.....great job !!!! Keep up the good work. That pin is a KEEPER don't let anyone buy it from you as you will get more enjoyment knowing you fixed it up then selling it and making a little money. Money comes and goes good memories stay forever !!! So keep making it nice and put it in your collection so you always have a good memory of the Black Knight you got for $250 and fixed up.

Next time I am up that way I will bring some beer and pizza and we can play some pinball.....you will probably beat me again as I am not getting any better !!! I plan to play at the FAIRFAX tournament this year so last years last place finisher knows they don't have to worry this year about finishing last !!! You should consider going I hear it is a lot of fun.

#57 10 years ago

POMC.....when I get the date for this years Fairfax Tournament I will pass it along to you. I know the guys who went last year had a lot of fun. I know Trent went 18-0 and one the thing. I watched a video of him playing pinball and he is "at another level"....it is amazing watching him play. You truly have to see it to believe it...they he plays a multi-ball is not like the way we play a multi-ball.....you have to see it to understand !!!! Watching a video of him play just confirmed what I already knew and that is "I STINK at pinball"...LOL !!!

I will keep you posted. I have to give you credit when you put your mind to something you finish it !!! Me I am guilty of always staring a project and never finishing it.....my wife would have a half of a bar for 2 years...LOL.

Take care.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 39.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Oradell, NJ
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scored-a-250-black-knight-2000-today?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.