Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0378 (resized).JPG
IMG_0377 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider polyacanthus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

With power off see if you can manually get the 100 reel to advance by pushing the plunger in, compare to the good reels. My guess is the reel won't advance because the plunger won't move, and the plunger won't move because the coil overheated, melting it in place. Probably due to a 100pt playfield switch or 100pt relay stuck.

#17 7 years ago

I was going to say the same thing, 100pt looks energized to me. See if it bounces back when you power it off. The second problem you have is the game should start in game over when turned on so the playfield switches and scoring shouldn't even be energized.

#19 7 years ago

I was just thinking the other thing that could hold in the 100 relay is the 500 point scoring circuit. I don't have a schematic but I believe there should be a 500pt relay that works in conjunction with the score motor. That relay would hold itself in and turn the score motor to activate the 100pt relay 5 times. That switch on the score motor switch might be bent permanently closed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider polyacanthus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel?tu=polyacanthus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.