6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1297 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

I picked up a new machine and its scoring a little funny on the 10's and 100's and notice both switches in the bottom of these two reels have broken tabs. My question is what do these switches do and are they B-108101 switches? Thanks for the help.

IMG_1297 (resized).JPGIMG_1297 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

After some more research it looks like i have to substitute with B-14249. B-108101 aren't available anywhere.

#3 6 years ago

I can't tell where the breaks are. Can you add some arrows?

#4 6 years ago

In that photo, it appears to be missing/broken switch blade for an end of stroke switch on that score reel. And based on other recent posts here, likely is not vital to the operation of the reel or the game. Probably still something to fix eventually, but shouldn’t be critical to game operation.

Have you removed the reel from its rack and looked at the other switches in it? Those (or the reels being gummed up and needing a good cleaning) are more likely culprits I think.

#5 6 years ago

Info about reels and EOS sw.: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#reels

The EOS sw. are readily available.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
$ 69.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
Cleaner
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel-switch-question-1969-gtb?hl=eph1fifty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.