View topic image gallery

4F08B445-049D-41BC-AA7C-2FB1350A640C (resized).jpeg
E9EB08CB-9A52-497C-ADDD-249703C99E29 (resized).jpeg
F1DCCF75-67ED-4A2B-BC19-9CD6BC3ECEA2 (resized).jpeg
Pinball (resized).png
Pinball (resized).png
30156D55-CB87-4AEF-B7D1-D53CD3782C1B (resized).jpeg
0Conquest-Total-incomplete-bleached (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Hi Steven
HowardR and me (and others (?)) are waiting for You writing an answer to Howards post-4.
Some time ago You wrote +/- "nice, all relays have paper tags telling the names" --- are steppers also tagged ? You may "just want to play and take what the pin gives" - or You may want to check the logic / game-play. If so: The full schematics in post-1 --- the upper left corner - the "Lights Section" is important - through the lights the pin talks to the player.

Please take pictures of Your playfield or use from ipdb https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/explain-this-schematic-bally-freedom#post-4191504 WHERE / WHAT was giving 5000 points and now gives 50'000 points ? Always or sometimes or seldom or rare ? Howard has "encircled red" an switch on O-Relay --- in the upper left corner of the schematics I see "O-Relay" changes light between the bumpers --- do You have in Your pin a paper tag telling O-Relay ? Do You have a paper tag telling "Q" ? What happens when You manually activate the O and/or/only O/Q Relay ? Greetings Rolf

#8 6 years ago

Hi Steven
I have problems with the schematics (part is missing) - You write in post-7 "have seen a video" - please post the link to the video - we may have to wait and ask djreddog ...
I believe the second JPG in post-7 shows the coil to reset ONE of the Drop-Targets ? - or is it one coil and mechanically both targets do reset ? Is there a paper-tag - giving the exact name (((I do not see some "Reset-Coil(s) mentioned in the schematics))).

50'000 points is a lot --- in the complete schematics "New World" I see on schematics-D3: An Adj-Plug with text "adjustment score left and right target" - do You find this Adj-Plug ? Can You change the setting ? does the scoring changes ? Greetings Rolf

#10 6 years ago

Hi Steven
thanks for the video. Every time a new ball is given: The two Drop-Targets are resetted - they may not have been dropped but we see in the video the Reset-Coil fires --- as long a ball is in play - as long dropped targets are not resetted.
Great - You have found and fixed "the other problem" - what problems are left ? In the video the guy playing the pin talks a lot about the "two dropped targets must drop - THEN hitting the center target rewards the player with stuff mentioned (below) on the playfield" - does this work in Your pin ?
IF (if, if) everything works: Please write a short summary on "problem(s) - fixed in the topic" - usually "readers in the future will read post-1 and the last post". Greetings Rolf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel-problem-100000s-sometimes-turning-over-with-other-scores?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.