• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P3260081.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hello fellow EM people,

Last night I finally got to the root of my problem with one of the alternating features of my Zaccaria Moon Flight. The problem is up in the head with the 1k reel. Basically what I was wondering for all the Williams EM owners out there is that if their reels too have a hole in the bakelite trace of the drum unit. These have the early 70s style score reels or the larger ones. If so then I think the problem is in the finger. This brings me to my last question, can you get a new finger? Thanks in advance for the help!

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from Whitebuffalo:

Basically what I was wondering for all the Williams EM owners out there is that if their reels too have a hole in the bakelite trace of the drum unit.

Photo please^^^^^^Compare it to the others? ^^^^

This brings me to my last question, can you get a new finger?

If someone has one for sale just swap out the bad piece or maybe repair it? Depends? (photo)
You can also swap the part with one from a higher sore reel in the meantime to at least play it.

#3 11 years ago

I'll take some photo's tomorrow.

#4 11 years ago

I think the problem is in the finger.

These machines are built to last, in they are not broken, chances are you will be able to recover them. Looking forward to your pic.

#5 11 years ago

Here is what that looked like on my Doodle Bug, if that helps.

P3260081.JPGP3260081.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel-problem-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.