Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by EMsInKC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

1968 Fun Park, tens score reel not moving effectively, ppl are coming over for the holiday and i need a quick fix! HALP! Is there a switch i can fack with or a thing i can jiggle to make this work?

#2 5 years ago

http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#reels

This will help you clean and adjust the score wheel unit.

#3 5 years ago

Check your switches on the ten point relay and the EOS switch.

Does it move well on reset?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Check your switches on the ten point relay and the EOS switch.
Does it move well on reset?

it does not move well upon reset

and when i tried to mess with the wheel switch i messed up the entire scoring lol and now i should most likely call a pro......but i havent lost hope! i have an electrician pal who is willing to take a look if he knows WHERE the issue may be,.......but part of the EM journey is fixing......and iwant in on this journey....

Cdemuro ty ty ty i will try this tomorrow, cheers! ^_^

#5 5 years ago

You might have a gunked up plunger on the score reel, or it could be that the switches are out of adjustment and placing a lot of pressure on the wireform that rides on the reel itself. Could be ten point relay switches. Lots of things to check.

You're about to learn the joys of working on a decagon reel. God rest your soul...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel-on-backglass-tens-unit-not-turning-over-very-well-halp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.