(Topic ID: 145532)

SCORE REEL numbers

By REMPins

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8892__MyScoreReel.jpg
    ReplacementScoreReelLabel.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Looking for a .pdf file for the numbers strip for a 4" Chicago Coin reel, I believe Williams used the same font.
    My reels are pretty yellowed on one side on all the reels.
    I found the attached photo where someone did it there just wasn't any links on the page.

ReplacementScoreReelLabel.jpgReplacementScoreReelLabel.jpg

#3 8 years ago

What is that? Appreciate the effort but never seen any score reels with that font.

#4 8 years ago

If you open in WORD, the font may get substituted. Open as a PDF and you will see the original-ish Williams 4" reel font (not the 3 inch like a Chicago Coin).

At least, I think that's for the 4" reels.

#5 8 years ago

From the length of the strips (approx. 10") in these files, they would be for 3" reels. 4" reels would need about 13" long strips. You might be able to resize them and make it work.

#6 8 years ago

I need for 4" Chicago Coin reels which is a different font style.

#7 8 years ago

This is one of mine

IMG_8892__MyScoreReel.jpgIMG_8892__MyScoreReel.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Someone must have parted out some CC shuffle alleys or bowlers which use the 4 inch reel drum. There, you would find 6 X 3 reels.

Well, Inkochgnito has made the 4 inch strip in Gottlieb Font if you want to download and then edit to a similar font.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-reel-numbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.