(Topic ID: 151842)

Score doesn't always register (CCM Gun game)

By xbloodgreenx

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Chrisbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbloodgreenx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I'm trying to figure out what would be causing a score reel to not always register.

I have a Chicago Coin gun game and when a shot is registered it doesn't always score. I want to say it looks like the reel attempts to move, but doesn't. The problem appears to only really be with the 100's reel, where 100 points scores usually, but 200 and 300 values usually don't.

What is the best way to trace the problem?

#5 8 years ago

Thanks, I'll give these a try, One thing I do notice is that it zeros out no problem and increasing to 100 points from the tens is fine (i.e. 90 points and I hit 10 point it rotates the 100's up one).

#6 8 years ago

Ok, now I'm really confused. Did some adjusting (replaced the finger wiper assembly), now 100 and 300 register seemingly all the time, while 200 won't score. Confirmed a couple of ways, the shot-o-matic target 100/200/300 will score 100 and 300 only, the keystone cop 200 won't score and the seals 100/200(when lit) will only score at 100. So is this really just the contacts on the finger wiper assembly causing the issue?

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from V_piscopo:

Did you fix it?

Not yet, was going to take a look tomorrow to try messing with the finger wipers. It's got to be it, since replacing the wiper now has the 100 and 300 working.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbloodgreenx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-doesnt-always-register?tu=xbloodgreenx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.