• Latest reply 4 years ago by wizardblom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

post time 2.pdf (PDF preview)
post time.pdf (PDF preview)
Williams_Post_Time_instruction_cards.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 4 years ago

Looking for a source to get score cards for my Williams 1969 Post Time.
The cards are:
Add--ball 368-1Eb & 368-1R
Extended play 368-Ep & 368-1RP
Novelty play 368-1NP

If anyone can give me some suggestions, would be gratful.
Thanks in advanced.

#2 4 years ago

I would love to help, but I only got Italian and Dutch card for Post Time.
If someone would post English cards here, I can create a reproduction file for you.

Peter
http://www.inkochnito.nl

#3 4 years ago

Thanks! I will keep looking and hope someone will have English ones to post.
Gayle

#4 4 years ago

Own that game. Switched it to the “extended play” for the first time. Previous owner had it since the early 70’s and never used that mode. It’s a fun game!o

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Own that game. Switched it to the “extended play” for the first time. Previous owner had it since the early 70’s and never used that mode. It’s a fun game!o
[quoted image]

Thanks for including my message about this.
I've looked on my website but couldn't find the file.
I must have forgotten to upload this one.
The file was made on march 2nd, so it isn't that old.
I still could use some good readable images though.

Peter

Williams_Post_Time_instruction_cards.pdfWilliams_Post_Time_instruction_cards.pdf
#6 4 years ago
Quoted from doughboy55:

Looking for a source to get score cards for my Williams 1969 Post Time.
The cards are:
Add--ball 368-1Eb & 368-1R
Extended play 368-Ep & 368-1RP
Novelty play 368-1NP
If anyone can give me some suggestions, would be gratful.
Thanks in advanced.

Where did you find the card numbers information?

Peter

#7 4 years ago

Just for your information: Post Time can only be played on 5 balls per game.
To get it on 3 balls per game you have to change some hardware configuration on the score motor....

In other words: there is no plug on the game for 3 or 5 balls per game...

#8 4 years ago

Guess it wasn’t

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Rando sent me this picture
[quoted image]

That is the image from the ipdb (and is in my archive)....

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

Just for your information: Post Time can only be played on 5 balls per game.
To get it on 3 balls per game you have to change some hardware configuration on the score motor....
In other words: there is no plug on the game for 3 or 5 balls per game...

I will adjust the card(s) accordingly...

#11 4 years ago

Post time is add a ball, in add a ball mode it is three balls to start with, then there is 5 ball mode, and of course extended play. The card numbers I got out of the instruction manual.
Gayle

#12 4 years ago

The first is only card I have, the second is aa page from the manual that tells the modes.
Gayle

post time 2.pdfpost time 2.pdfpost time.pdfpost time.pdf
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I like the game too. Been restoring this one, Have not got the 5 ball to play yet. Rest works great
Gayle

#14 4 years ago

5 ball play is adjusted on the motor, if I'm not mistaken I have a schematic for the adjustment to 3 ball play or 5 ball play.
This means on the start of a game that it will step up to 5 balls or to 3 balls...
The Post Time has been on location for over 15 years in our area, after 1975 the dealer adjusted all games to 3 balls per game (Loontjens automaten, Middelburg, Netherlands) , this one also.
The Dutch card you have was made by the same dealer.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

5 ball play is adjusted on the motor, if I'm not mistaken I have a schematic for the adjustment to 3 ball play or 5 ball play.
This means on the start of a game that it will step up to 5 balls or to 3 balls...
The Post Time has been on location for over 15 years in our area, after 1975 the dealer adjusted all games to 3 balls per game (Loontjens automaten, Middelburg, Netherlands) , this one also.
The Dutch card you have was made by the same dealer.

Cool very nice to know. Beentrying to get the 5 ball to play, but have no success. Been looking at the motor, but have not been able to find a adjustment there. Have just gotten the schematic so will do some tracing to find where.
Gayle

#16 4 years ago

I did a little trick to get in to 5 ball, keep de replay button pressed, with most of them the balls to play steps up to 5...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/score-cards-for-williams-post-time?hl=doughboy55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.