• 877 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by jsa
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

662112caabcc716b19bfc38f_Interview with Ron Richards, co-founder of Scorbit (resized).jpg
Appv1310_Update_Social_16x9_final_2 (resized).png
settings (resized).jpg
sharing_screen_2 (resized).jpg
sharing_screen (resized).jpg
timeline_640.gif
share_score.png
score_screen.jpg
timeline_640_crop.gif
ss_1_power_connector (resized).jpg
ss_1_adaptor_on_board (resized).jpg
ss-1_adaptor (resized).jpg
v1.3.7_header (resized).jpg
jjp_scorbit_menu (resized).jpeg
F67FA8ED-88EC-4C5B-B4B7-89A298A80550 (resized).png
F8348788-3939-4927-9E4F-8B812A6B8527.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lounge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 2 years ago

3 weeks later
#441 2 years ago

Why can’t I ever get back to my game in progress once I nav off the current active games’ screen?

I want to like this but the UI is really peculiar.

#446 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

My apologies on the confusion with Challenges, as we're adding more status indicators for where you are on challenges in an upcoming release.
If you accept a challenge, it goes into the score record. When you play that specific title (or generally same physics, like LE and CE types as an example), it will count towards that challenge. It works like a stack, so if you accept a few challenges, you'll first game counts towards the first, the next towards the second, etc.
Once the challenge is completed, they will show up in your challenges list. Today, you'll see winning challenges with you on top with a little badge for winning. Losing challenges just appear as scores. In the next release, you'll see the winner on the top of the card always, and the challengers on bottom.
If the challenge isn't showing up in the list, it hasn't been played. That doesn't mean you didn't play the game, it could be a bug, let's make sure when you get a chance to play again. (or come to our support Discord and we'll try to test in real-time)

If you check the community tab (lower right, people tab) the won challenge will appear in the feed. It will also appear in their profile (challenges tab) and in the challenges menu area (account menu > challenges). In the next release, they will get a notification.

After my experience as CEO of Digg back in the day, I'm kind of loathe to bring comments into this...

Ok, let's discuss that: You can navigate to the machine (big S button in the middle, select the venue, then go to the machine). You can scan a QR if it's been printed, or off another player's display (QR Icon in the lower right, though we're taking that out soon).
If you leave the active game to another app, and return, it is **supposed to go to the active session.** If it doesn't do that, that's a bug, so let us know.

My venue (my “Home”) does not show up in the venue list.

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

A few things that could cause this to happen, and one override solution:
1. If you go to Account Menu > My Venues, and it doesn't show up, then someone else created the venue and has to add you as a viewer.

Went to ‘search’ under venues ….. have you seen how many “Home” venues there are?

It’s cool - I’ll come back when the kinks are worked out.

3 weeks later
#473 2 years ago

App hasn’t saved a single one of my scores. I would think it would do this automatically.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lounge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread?tu=lounge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.