• 877 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by jsa
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

662112caabcc716b19bfc38f_Interview with Ron Richards, co-founder of Scorbit (resized).jpg
Appv1310_Update_Social_16x9_final_2 (resized).png
settings (resized).jpg
sharing_screen_2 (resized).jpg
sharing_screen (resized).jpg
timeline_640.gif
share_score.png
score_screen.jpg
timeline_640_crop.gif
ss_1_power_connector (resized).jpg
ss_1_adaptor_on_board (resized).jpg
ss-1_adaptor (resized).jpg
v1.3.7_header (resized).jpg
jjp_scorbit_menu (resized).jpeg
F67FA8ED-88EC-4C5B-B4B7-89A298A80550 (resized).png
F8348788-3939-4927-9E4F-8B812A6B8527.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#330 2 years ago

Im really enjoying this on my Wonka!

1 week later
#336 2 years ago

Will jjp GnR eventually work like WW where your name will show on the screen instead of "player 1"?
Also is there a way to default each score to add to the leader board instead of being asked every time? We fire off game after game and if we don't stop to add the score we end up missing some really good ones to the leader board.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Yes, GnR will have that feature very soon. For home use, you can go to your Account Menu > Playing Preferences and set auto-claim and auto-submit on. Then if you navigate the app to the game, either directly or via QR, as long as the app is open, it should auto submit all your scores. We have some feature coming to make this even easier.

Awesome! Thank you! I'm really enjoying scorbit with my willy wonka!

Screenshot_20211010-195352_Scorbit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211010-195352_Scorbit (resized).jpg
#360 2 years ago

Ok so on the challenge.... my son sent me a challenge... I accepted it... then played a game. Didn't seem to change anything. Am i doing something wrong?
Also what is this icon for? Thanks!

Screenshot_20211014-165119_Scorbit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211014-165119_Scorbit (resized).jpg
#369 2 years ago

Any word if jjps Hobbit will be rolled out with yall in the future?

Also any chance you could ad a picture option for venues?

1 week later
#401 2 years ago

I've found if you don't turn on your GPS it spins for a good while.

3 weeks later
#468 2 years ago

Sometimes it doesn't connect when I start a game (game shows connected to wifi). Is there a way to manually enter in a score? It won't let me go past the "waiting to start"
Also I dont get the QR code on the game screen and she S is red.
Dialed in LE
20211121_095918 (resized).jpg20211121_095918 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#504 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Where is prompting?
Also I can't get it to use my initials. Ves
I slide the settingb to use infinitely and then i notice it slides itself back at some point after playing (when I compete game it says vespula and I accept maybe it changes the setting?) Seems buggy.[quoted image]

On the initials I think it depends on the game settings. I have my 2 jjp set to 10 characters so it will use the "name" and not the initials.

1 month later
#536 2 years ago

Is there a way to change what player you are? I've had a few times between games because I have it set up to automatically sign into the game it will plug me in as player 1 and I've been player 3 and want to stay player 3. Or just unassign from a game? Thanks!

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Long press on the claimed spot that becomes “You” in the app to unclaim a spot.

Awesome! Thanks!

4 weeks later
#558 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Sorry Jay
The app is still crap
Accepting challenges cause major hangs.
I won't bother with challenges anymore until the problem is fixed.
App is still very unreliable and has a tendency to hang
Simply not worth the stress anymore.

I'm loving it on my wonka and hobbit. I'm a home use person so don't know if your an operator. Like anything there will be some glitches. Jay's been great! My kiddo used and old iPhone to use the app and then it stopped working. Jay worked through the issue with me. Great customer service!

2 weeks later
#569 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

There is no S at the start of a ball, I don’t know what that means
If you mean the scorbit setting on the machine yes it says connected and when I go to connect again it’s says I’m already connected

20220427_185121 (resized).jpg20220427_185121 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#606 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Just installed a Hobbit, and enabled Scorbit
However I have an issue when pairing, it does try to pair, but I receive an error 'we couldn't pair your device with the server'
Wi-Fi is connected and active on both machine and phone
Any pointer to debug?
Regards

Is the date and time right? Mine wasn't and that was the fix

4 weeks later
#634 1 year ago

Is there a way to take a machine off of your venue (sold a jjp game) but still retain all of the accomplishments?
Thanks!

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Yes! You have a few options here. Most importantly, you should know any achievements or posted scores remain in the system no matter what.
If you sell your machine, the first thing to do is to go to My Machines in your account menu, select the Edit Pencil next to the machine, and then the Tools > drawer. You will see an option to Detach. Do that now, as the next owner will then be able to pair it.
Next, since you don’t want the machine in your venue any longer, a less destructive solution is also in My Machines > Edit Pencil. You can start by tapping the venue name and creating a new private venue called Archive, and moving the machine into that venue. Now people won’t see the machine but it will still exist. This is a good option for operators with inventories they move in and out of a route. Home users may find this less appealing since then you will see the Archive venue when you check your venue list, but no one else will.
Another elegant way to handle it is with the Transfer option. Rather than the new owner creating a new machine, you can use the https://tools.scorbit.io website to transfer the machine to the new owner, which keeps the same machine alive with the existing leaderboards intact. Some owners like to start fresh, but since leaderboards are infinitely large, it can be fun to have them live on in the same machine. This is great for one operator selling to another, but may be less appealing between home users.
The last option is to Delete the machine in the My Machines > Edit Pencil > Tools > drawer. If you do this, the achievements and scores stay in your profile and can be seen on global leaderboards, but the machine itself is gone from the system.
I hope this answers your question! Complete documentation on all of these features can be found at https://support.scorbit.io.

Awesome thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread?tu=bossk4hire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.