• 876 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by jsa
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

662112caabcc716b19bfc38f_Interview with Ron Richards, co-founder of Scorbit (resized).jpg
Appv1310_Update_Social_16x9_final_2 (resized).png
settings (resized).jpg
sharing_screen_2 (resized).jpg
sharing_screen (resized).jpg
timeline_640.gif
share_score.png
score_screen.jpg
timeline_640_crop.gif
ss_1_power_connector (resized).jpg
ss_1_adaptor_on_board (resized).jpg
ss-1_adaptor (resized).jpg
v1.3.7_header (resized).jpg
jjp_scorbit_menu (resized).jpeg
F67FA8ED-88EC-4C5B-B4B7-89A298A80550 (resized).png
F8348788-3939-4927-9E4F-8B812A6B8527.gif
There are 876 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.
#801 1 year ago

What a bummer. I was using Scorbit on my WoZ YBR last night, worked fine. I even got an achievement for the first time in a long while! I enjoyed it while it lasted. Sucks.

#802 1 year ago

We’ll keep playing before the lock is in. Also jsa i saw an email survey you sent. You should post that here so we can petition for JJP to not cut Scorbit off

#803 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

It makes sense that JJP wants ownership of its customers connected experience. I'm guessing that they will roll out their own platform. It's hard to understand why they would stop supporting Scorbit until this happens. Even then, allowing customers to have options makes their products even stickier. As others have said, poor communication and timing by JJP, which is the de facto standard.

JJPs communication, and the support for their products, have been absolutely terrible for years now. I am convinced they don’t have a clue how to. And I have went from a JJP owner and fan of the company to never ever buying from JJP again.

#804 1 year ago

Here is the survey. Please JJP owners only.

https://forms.gle/YsNgViQ7q63d71S27

#805 1 year ago

You should post this in the GNR forum (or I can )

#806 1 year ago

Okay. What the bleep is going on at JJP? Came here based on the Scorbit email.

I haven’t been that involved with pinball for a number of years, but I was there all during the process of JJP starting up. My WOZ was one of the first off the line. I have a video of my actual machine being built. I also collected a MASSIVE archive of literally every photo, podcast, interview, trade show panel, sneak peek, and audio file about JJP and the development of WOZ between 2011 and 2013.

And what I’m reading now about how Scorbit is being handled… about how LTG was treated… support problems… lack of software updates… it’s just so disappointing. The whole point of JJP was to do pinball right, because - at the time - Stern didn’t want to. None of this feels like doing anything right, and it’s not giving me warm and fuzzies about adding a new JJP to my lineup.

#807 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Here is the survey...

> We really value your feedback as we asses...

You may want to reassess your use of the letter S in that last word. Needs more.

#808 1 year ago

I'm so disappointed in this. Sadly, I'm not surprised by it given my own experience with JJP leadership and management, which actually doesn't seem to exist. They actually on stream put their two fingers up to every customer and all 10,000 connected pinball machines and said fuck you customer. I'm sure JJP will be a case study on how not to run a company. With Steve Richie joining I was giving them the benefit of the doubt and was looking forward to buying Steve's next game but not sure I can look myself in the mirror and do that.

What is utter shocking is the total lack of respect for Scorbit - a small organisation with some super talented folks who literally got a punch in the face for doing an amazing job. If you are someone doing business with these honourless asshats see what the future might hold.

What is even more crazy is the relationship with mirco who unlike scorbit pissed off more customers than imaginable yet still JJP works with them? Customers really don't come into their plans at all.

Jay, we want Scorbit on JJP games, we want it on all games and we know that's Scorbit's mission and that's why we are all so disappointed in what is the most ridiculous decision ever, please make it happen.

Cheers,
Neil.

#809 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wouldn't matter. They don't care.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-loyd-appreciation-axed-after-9-yrs-by-ruthless-jjp 263 posts and no response. Not even a F U.
LTG : )

Just out of interest why would you still support a company like this? I think you mentioned you was buying there latest game in another thread? I’d of never touch them again after being treated like this by a company.

#810 1 year ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

Yeah this isn’t a good look for JJP trying to convince people to buy their new machines, especially existing JJP owners who just got burned. So what’s the move forward pinball_keefer ?

If you are making a decision to buy, or not buy, a game based on if its has an online leaderboard. You are using bad reasoning. Game to game variation makes them pointless. It only real value is scoring on the same machine and they all keep a leaderboard already. It as a fun feature, but having it in no way makes the game better, or not having it worse.

#811 1 year ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

A portion of the game's experience just died.

LOL, that's overly dramatic. It was a cool feature yes, it was also an unnecessary one.

#812 1 year ago
Quoted from russdx:

Just out of interest why would you still support a company like this? I think you mentioned you was buying there latest game in another thread? I’d of never touch them again after being treated like this by a company.

He runs an arcade. He want's to make money. You don't have to like the people you do business with.

#813 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

He runs an arcade. He want's to make money. You don't have to like the people you do business with.

But you can tell them to do one when they shit all over you. It's the reason this hobby is where it is right now with manufactures takin the absolute mick with customers regarding quality, prices and customer support. Yet ppl still line up begging for more. Nothing will ever change.

#814 1 year ago

If you are making a decision to buy, or not buy, a game based on if its has an online leaderboard. You are using bad reasoning. Game to game variation makes them pointless. It only real value is scoring on the same machine and they all keep a leaderboard already. It as a fun feature, but having it in no way makes the game better, or not having it worse.

I used scorbit on my DI to keep track of the progress in the game I was making, not to compete against others.

#815 1 year ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I just purchased a Dialed In LE and it is being shipped to me right now. As a new owner of this used game, I was looking forward to trying out and showing off the cell phone / blue tooth / wi-fi interactive capabilities which were heavily marketed features of the game when it was released. Just look at the flyer which focuses on touting that Dialed In was "the first machine to feature Bluetooth connectivity, a camera, and additional player capabilities through a smartphone." These were the ONLY three features specifically mentioned in the Dialed In flyer, so this was clearly key to their touting the Dialed In product and a key to the linking of the features to the game's cellphone theme.
If I understand what is going on correctly, two of these three features highlighted in the Dialed In flyer will no longer be possible on a Dialed In machine. Does Jersey Jack have any plans to either return to supporting the Jersey Jack app that was created at the time of the release of Dialed In specifically for that game or doing something else to allow one to utilize these heavily marketed features specific to the Dialed In machine? What looks like it might be the company decision to cut-off the ability to use two of three features heavily touted when Dialed In was being sold would provide evidence of Jersey Jack's lack of interest in servicing and supporting both customers and Jersey Jack products after the sale.
This evidence would make me think twice before ever considering owning a Jersey Jack pinball machine in the future. In other words, a Jersey Jack pinball machine would become "an offer I could refuse" because I would not be comfortable with assuming the company would provide sufficient support and service after the sale.

I know you're retired now... but you don't live on a desert ISLAND

The bluetooth flipping app died long ago and never was anything more than a gimmick. But you can still use bluetooth for audio - which works fine for 1 player games.

They've done over the air updates very well (including delta updates). Their scorebit integration was decent.

We all know internet-connected features will not be forever... the issue here should just be more if JJP is abandoning connectivity, or pivoting away without a continuity plan.

Scorebit was added to the other games after the fact rather than lead with them.

#816 1 year ago
Quoted from aeneas:

I used scorbit on my DI to keep track of the progress in the game I was making, not to compete against others.

You are playing the game, you can keep track of how you do by looking at the scores, and if its in your house, the audits. Like i said it was an interesting feature, but by no means a needed one.

#817 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I know you're retired now... but you don't live on a desert ISLAND
The bluetooth flipping app died long ago and never was anything more than a gimmick.

I realize that those who experienced it view it as a gimmick that may not have longer term appeal, but so are a lot of other features in pinball machines that are interesting the first or second time you see them, but the excitement or interest falls significantly in the longer term. The point is this was a key selling point of this game and, gimmick or not, it means that anyone buying the machine who hasn't seen this capability should still be able to see it and experience it and decide for themself.

I will be an owner who has played Dialed In at arcade locations, but who never (and now will never) got to experience two of the three features touted to market the game and used to market Dialed In as being different from other machines in the market. Yes, I would likely try it out for a short period of time and then not use it anymore, but now, instead, I have no opportunity to even see it. And, in addition, I have lots of less experienced with pinball players (novices) and I would have enjoyed showing them this feature, gimmick or not, and this would have longer term appeal, since it would apply every time I was showing the game to someone who had not seen them before.

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from russdx:

Fair question.

Not buying. Trading my jjp POTC for it. POTC wasn't cutting it and I believe GF CE will.

Since I no longer do tech support for them, any jjp pin I have except Hobbit can be turned into something else I could use. I don't have the attraction of a full jjp line up. Don't need jjp pins for tech support or to open up and show off and help sell.

And since it's been a year and not even a thanks, I'm cutting back on helping on their games. That is their responsibility now. Takes a lot off my plate.

LTG : )

#819 1 year ago

I own 12 games. I have 3 JJs. One of the reasons I like them is because of the connectivity. I love Stern’s connect service and I loved Scorbit on JJ. I like the connectivity, the achievements, the fun challenges. This decision by JJ and how they did it soured me on the brand. I’m passing on Godfather because of this. JJ, you should know your decision is having real impact on your sales and will continue to do so.

#820 1 year ago

The communication from JJP to their customers would be terrible from any company let alone one that charges $12,000 for a product. Why there isn’t an official article explaining their actions is disappointing and borderline ridiculous.

#821 1 year ago

jsa will Scorbit be on Pulp Fiction?

#822 1 year ago

We canceled our Godfather order today. We are not saying that we definitely won't be getting one anytime in the future, just that we aren't getting one at this time.

Scorbit helped justify the higher price tag of a new Jersey Jack machine...now with that feature removed, we just feel like the price is too high for a machine that has a feature missing that is becoming more standard on other machines.

I mean come on, American Pinball's Galactic Tank Force will have Scorbit (and hopefully the rest of AP's lineup is just a patch away).

#823 1 year ago

LOL, that's overly dramatic. It was a cool feature yes, it was also an unnecessary one.

It's genuine. I interact through a tablet before and after gameplay. It's part of my gaming experience and improves my quality of life.

#824 1 year ago

I played with Scorbit a LOT for about a week.

This was a year ago. Ive played the games a lot since then.

I havent looked at it since.

It was sorta fun in a gimmicky sort of way. To me it didnt really do that much.

I guess that Im not competitive, I dont enjoy league play or going to arcades.

This is why I just buy my own games and play them until I get bored with them, then sell them off.

So, for me at least, it really doesnt matter to me if I have Scorbit or not.

#825 1 year ago

Some state it's a gimmick, but that's only your perception.

My perception is the opposite, it's part of the game value proposition, and I always play my game with connectivity if I can (SIC or Scorbit).

And so do all users that generate tens of thousands of sessions (according to Jay statement earlier in the thread)

So removing it from two of my machines, unilaterally, without even a rationale explanation or a replacement is essentially decreasing, in my opinion, the value of the game. Not to mention that Scorbit integration was pretty good, with historical data in a given game (ie score vs time and modes)

#826 1 year ago

You don't need to connect everything to the internet. It is a gimmick for sure.

Achievements and challenges can be added to code updates and accessed locally on your machine - easily tracked and monitored in the code.

And do you really want to share your crappy low score with the pinball world? Keep that shame to yourself and strive to beat your own score, not chase after a stranger's (most-likely) cheated score.

The only fun reason to connect a pinball machine to the internet would be to play head-to-head games like P3.

#827 1 year ago

I was super excited for Scorbit in my GnR... until I got it and used it for a while. I'm one of those players that tends to restart a game if I do poorly on the first ball. Scorbit gets completely confused when I do this and try to sign in on the new game. It almost never works.. I don't know if this is a JJP specific issue, or if doing this on a Scorbit enabled WMS machine would have the same issue. A much better result is Stern's IC simply remembering who it is when the game is restarted.

#828 1 year ago
Quoted from Smokezz:

I was super excited for Scorbit in my GnR... until I got it and used it for a while. I'm one of those players that tends to restart a game if I do poorly on the first ball. Scorbit gets completely confused when I do this and try to sign in on the new game. It almost never works.. I don't know if this is a JJP specific issue, or if doing this on a Scorbit enabled WMS machine would have the same issue. A much better result is Stern's IC simply remembering who it is when the game is restarted.

We fixed all that. It’s called auto-claim. Give it a try.

#829 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Some state it's a gimmick, but that's only your perception.
My perception is the opposite, it's part of the game value proposition, and I always play my game with connectivity if I can (SIC or Scorbit).
So removing it from two of my machines, unilaterally, without even a rationale explanation or a replacement is essentially decreasing, in my opinion, the value of the game. Not to mention that Scorbit integration was pretty good, with historical data in a given game (ie score vs time and modes)

I bought my Hobbit and WOZ before there was a Scorbit.

I enjoy them just as much without it, possibly more.

I would very much like to remove the nag screen from the attract mode for Scorbit on my games.

There should be a way to disable it for home use.

#830 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I would very much like to remove the nag screen from the attract mode for Scorbit on my games.

You're in luck -- JJP has said that they're working on removing it. Given their release cadence, it should be any year now. A little patience...

#831 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

You're in luck -- JJP has said that they're working on removing it. Given their release cadence, it should be any year now. A little patience...

Wow, If I live long enough....

I did wait patently 3 years for incredible updates on my TH though...

But, Im glad I did. It turned out to be an amazing game.

#832 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

You don't need to connect everything to the internet. It is a gimmick for sure.
Achievements and challenges can be added to code updates and accessed locally on your machine - easily tracked and monitored in the code.
And do you really want to share your crappy low score with the pinball world? Keep that shame to yourself and strive to beat your own score, not chase after a stranger's (most-likely) cheated score.
The only fun reason to connect a pinball machine to the internet would be to play head-to-head games like P3.

Your opinion.

Not mine.

#833 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

We fixed all that. It’s called auto-claim. Give it a try.

I shall... at least until it's gone.

#834 1 year ago

To each their own, but to me Scorbit was a fun way to play and challenge others or see how my scores compared to others. I hear complaints from people saying it wasn’t stable or working for them, but for me it worked from day one. The few instances, maybe twice, I had an issue, Jay jumped right into it to help out and it was sorted out.

That being said, it is a bit of a let down seeing JJP managing a partner relationship this poorly. It is ok if you as a company decide changing your strategy or how you will move forward for your connected platform solution, but doing it this way (letting your partner know of a change like this via email within days of cutting this service out and not even formally announcing it to your customers) is not good or smart practice.

And as a disclosure, up to this point I always had great service from JJP support (they are great to work with) and haven’t had any issues with my playfield, so it is quite a let down for me.

#835 1 year ago

I think that if a company has its own platform they could offer incentives or whatever.

Right now, "as I see it", the paper awards that I see on Scorbit dont excite me at all.

They amount to digital "fluff" that is easily dismissed.

Just as "high scores" on pinside without photo proof are completely bogus. Look at WOZ high scores, they are a joke.

Even one of pinsides moderators (Daditude your score is a joke, no picture? You have edited it like 3 times now to make it look better?) fell for the no photo "fake" high score bait and posted a stupidly impossible score. Its just ridiculous.

Pinballgoddess has the number one score and has the ladder photo to prove it.

Competing with a bogus high score from a kid that plays with the glass off, doesnt move me at all.

I think manufacturers could put "meat" on this table if they so desire.

Time will tell.

#836 1 year ago

I think that if a company has its own platform they could offer incentives or whatever.
Right now, "as I see it", the paper awards that I see on Scorbit dont excite me at all.
They amount to digital "fluff" that is easily dismissed.
Competing with a bogus high score from a kid that plays with the glass off, doesnt move me at all.
I think manufacturers could put "meat" on this table if they so desire.
Time will tell.

There are examples of that out there, playing for actual monetary value, or tradable value, like NFTs, or in-game currency.

Honestly I don't think it attracts the kind of engagement that we want, at least in the forms I've seen out there so far. Raw Thrills and others play in that space a bit. I'm not saying we won't find ways to do that in the future (like buy-in tournaments or other types of prizes) but honestly I'm getting a lot of benefit watching others try that and flame out. I love creative ideas though, so please feel free to share.

Personally, I'm not good enough of a player to even touch a quarter of all these achievements. The flip side benefit to that is pinball never gets boring.

#837 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

There are examples of that out there, playing for actual monetary value, or tradable value, like NFTs, or in-game currency.
Honestly I don't think it attracts the kind of engagement that we want, at least in the forms I've seen out there so far. Raw Thrills and others play in that space a bit. I'm not saying we won't find ways to do that in the future (like buy-in tournaments or other types of prizes) but honestly I'm getting a lot of benefit watching others try that and flame out. I love creative ideas though, so please feel free to share.
Personally, I'm not good enough of a player to even touch a quarter of all these achievements. The flip side benefit to that is pinball never gets boring.

Still the "honor" system is outdated and people have no "honor".

I have to live with the assumption that all of the scores I see on Scorbit are fake.

There is no proof of work, no proof whatsoever.

Kids have to be educated in what "honor" is.

They dont have it, and it doesnt exist in the digital word without proof.

Even then, proof is now fabricated....

If there was Honor, you wouldnt need proof, sadly there is neither.

#838 1 year ago

Still the "honor" system is outdated and people have no "honor".
I have to live with the assumption that all of the score I see on Scorbit are fake.
There is no proof of work, no proof whatsoever.
Kids have to be educated in what "honor" is.
They dont have it, and it doesnt exist in the digital word without proof.
Even then, proof is now fabricated....

You know, I've heard that from others. You're not alone. I can say that you would be really surprised how strong the honor system is statistically at Scorbit. Part of it is the histogram/timeline of the games... when someone did something weird they get called out pretty fast.

Also, just for fun, it's an interesting experiment to try it. It's actually harder than you might think!

Honestly my larger issue is not so much cheaters, but the opposite. We have folks on Scorbit that are so freaking good that it can be discouraging to see the top 20 list.

Anyway, Scorbit is for fun. It's not meant to be a replacement for the IFPA. Please have fun with it!

#839 1 year ago

I played with Scorbit a LOT for about a week.
This was a year ago. Ive played the games a lot since then.
I havent looked at it since.
It was sorta fun in a gimmicky sort of way. To me it didnt really do that much.
I guess that Im not competitive, I dont enjoy league play or going to arcades.
This is why I just buy my own games and play them until I get bored with them, then sell them off.
So, for me at least, it really doesnt matter to me if I have Scorbit or not.

Cool story bro. I’m sure everyone here is really excited to hear about how you don’t care about Scorbit in the official Scorbit thread. Please tell us more.

#840 1 year ago
Quoted from byurick:

Cool story bro. I’m sure everyone here is really excited to hear about how you don’t care about Scorbit in the official Scorbit thread. Please tell us more.

I love playing my games before Scorbit, I dont necessarily enjoy my games more (or even less) with Scorbit.

To me, I can live without it, as the majority of my games dont have it.

I, for one, wouldnt miss it at all.

Fun is an extremely relative term.

But others certainly might "have to have it" as the next FOMO!

Just my opinion...

#841 1 year ago
F8348788-3939-4927-9E4F-8B812A6B8527.gifF8348788-3939-4927-9E4F-8B812A6B8527.gif
#842 1 year ago

I now get a “scorbitron authenticating” on my Dialed In.

#843 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I now get a “scorbitron authenticating” on my Dialed In.

Sorry about that, as I mentioned we have been running closer to a threshold that the older JJP network code is designed to handle as our usage of the app increases across our platform. Other users (like Scorbitrons or other manufacturers) should not be effected.

We have new code ready to go that the other manufacturers and Scorbitrons currently use, and we offered to implement this for JJP at our cost, but no response from them on this as of this time. I think you'll find that depending on the time of day and load conditions, this older connection types may run against this connection limit and not authenticate. If you're already authenticated, it may result in increased latency in the app and ScorbitVision for those games.

We are really sorry about that! We could buy more resources for the old method but given the lack of understanding of what's happening over there at JJP, we're in wait and see mode.

#844 1 year ago

scorbit is the shit! I have them in all 6 of my pinballs w00t. shitty on JJP's side. anyways, most HUO pins are from a variety of different pinball creators and scorbit was basically the one ring to rule them all. maybe JJP wants their own ring, oh well. scorbit is great and first to market afaik, they'll continue to get my support!

#845 1 year ago

JJP can’t even update their own code in a timely manner. So chances of them adding more features on their own like online scoring are doubtful

#846 1 year ago

I own a GnR pinball and other than liking showing off the connectivity of the Scorbit integration to friends, and the fact that it automatically posted my full pinball handle, the most dramatic contribution was that of “Achievement Badges.” That was a BIG value-added and without that feature and corresponding audio cues, I’d likely have little idea of what I am doing at any one time with all those balls flying around! (I have been in this pinball game since the ‘70s and GnR is STILL IMHO the best pinball game ever made … but then I like multi-ball). Achievement Badges is the one feature I thought I’d never need, and now will miss the most.

However there hasn’t been a JJP GnR software update in more than a year, none yesterday when Scorbit went offline, no communication to me from JPP. But Scorbit connectivity is now cut off, while a small ugly red graphic “no Scorbit connectivity” circle hovers at the top of the screen like a “we just can’t get along” badge of shame.

Whatever the reason, JPP owes it to it’s pinball owners to communicate, fix and replace the functionality that we all paid for and expected as part of the deal.

#847 1 year ago
Quoted from websherpa:

However there hasn’t been a JJP GnR software update in more than a year, none yesterday when Scorbit went offline, no communication to me from JPP. But Scorbit connectivity is now cut off, while a small ugly red graphic “no Scorbit connectivity” circle hovers at the top of the screen like a “we just can’t get along” badge of shame.
Whatever the reason, JPP owes it to it’s pinball owners to communicate, fix and replace the functionality that we all paid for and expected as part of the deal.

Just to be clear, I know I've said this before but to reiterate:

The connectivity *may* still be available until JJP removes the code from the games (which they said is coming, at least last week).

The red Scorbit logo means it's having difficulty authenticating, which is caused by the fact that JJP never made the requested changes to the correct connection type which would dramatically reduce load on the system. We knew this was going to hit a breaking point, so we've been keeping them up to speed since last summer that this was coming. We either invest more dollars into expanding the obsolete system, or we change the client connection efficiency. We have offered to do the work for them, but they have stopped communicating with us.

Your mileage may vary based on time of day and load conditions. Other manufacturers and our Scorbitrons are not experiencing this issue.

We're still seeing scores posted by JJP machines, but obviously not all.

We're really sorry about this inconvenience. We know it's frustrating. On our end, we'll do what we can to keeps packets flowing but unfortunately we have no control over JJP's software development, their code or their internal decisions. Our door remains open.

#848 1 year ago

Mine seems to work. Just pretend you don’t see my connection so I can run some higher scores on GNR for Rolls-Royce

#849 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

The connectivity *may* still be available until JJP removes the code from the games (which they said is coming, at least last week).
The red Scorbit logo means it's having difficulty authenticating,...

I’ve never had any issue connecting to Scorbit in the past, not once and I play almost every day. I turned off scorbit to avoid the continuous red badge of shame for now, and no JJP updates, still v1.25 I think it is. I’ll turn it back on if there is some type of resolution here. But I do consider it an included feature of my original purchase, and no matter what the terms of the LE sale agreement was/is, I’ll always be a little miffed (at both JJP and Scorbit) if a functionality is taken away.

#850 1 year ago
Quoted from websherpa:

I’ve never had any issue connecting to Scorbit in the past, not once and I play almost every day. I turned off scorbit to avoid the continuous red badge of shame for now, and no JJP updates, still v1.25 I think it is. I’ll turn it back on if there is some type of resolution here. But I do consider it an included feature of my original purchase, and no matter what the terms of the LE sale agreement was/is, I’ll always be a little miffed (at both JJP and Scorbit) if a functionality is taken away.

I don't blame you for being miffed. If there is any ideas you have on things we might do at Scorbit to help, please let us know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,000.00
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 876 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/17?hl=pinballizfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.