play_challenge_01 (resized).jpg
accept_challenges_01 (resized).jpg
fail_01 (resized).jpg
E3A29B62-109A-42F9-85A5-68D4CEFDAD37 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6340 (resized).PNG
Cmd (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 5.45.31 PM (resized).png
SternDelete (resized).png

There are 708 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.
#701 8 days ago
Quoted from jsa:

We have never seen a Scorbitron that won’t reliably start up on the second power cycle in this condition. As I referred to previously, are you disconnecting Scorbitrons after a single failure, or are they they continuing to fail? If so this is new, so please reach out to me directly.
Also do you try the swap I suggested? Let’s narrow down the root cause of the issue.

I’m not there every day to power cycle scorbitrons that fail to initialize the display. Our pins are on dedicated circuits switched by contactors controlled by our lighting system. They turn on automatically at 11am and off 5 minutes before close.

So, when they fail there’s just no DMD for the day. When I notice a machine do it several times I just disconnect the scorbitron

I guess I could program the contactor to be switched on, wait a couple minutes then off and back on but that’s not a very elegant solution

#702 8 days ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

I’m not there every day to power cycle scorbitrons that fail to initialize the display. Our pins are on dedicated circuits switched by contactors controlled by our lighting system. They turn on automatically at 11am and off 5 minutes before close.
So, when they fail there’s just no DMD for the day. When I notice a machine do it several times I just disconnect the scorbitron
I guess I could program the contactor to be switched on, wait a couple minutes then off and back on but that’s not a very elegant solution

Understood, and I'm sorry for the trouble. We certainly don't want you to have to disconnect Scorbitrons. I'm afraid I don't have anything to report yet on the firmware fix, but we're still working on it. I believe we can resolve this with a short delay (100ms) during the initial power up, but it's proving a bit difficult to replicate. Rest assured I'm not giving up.

#703 8 days ago
Quoted from jsa:

rrosenhouse Yes, we are fully compatible with ColorDMD equipped games. I use one at this very moment in a TZ and we have many users with CV.
Chicago Gaming is a work in progress. The have expressed their full interest in jumping on board. Both sides of this are just trying to get the resources to make it happen as soon as we can!

jsa

The coupon code is not working for me. I'm getting this message: "Sorry, it seems the coupon "*******" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."

Is it not active yet?

#704 8 days ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

jsa
The coupon code is not working for me. I'm getting this message: "Sorry, it seems the coupon "*******" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."
Is it not active yet?

I think I have the issue resolved, let me know! Thanks so much.

#705 8 days ago

Where is the coupon code posted?

#706 8 days ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Where is the coupon code posted?

There was an early access discount for existing customers, but we will be announcing a Black Friday discount for all soon!

#707 8 days ago
Quoted from jsa:

I think I have the issue resolved, let me know! Thanks so much.

It works!! Thank you!

#708 7 days ago

Scorbit_Promo (resized).jpeg

'Tis the season for pinball giving!

Give your favorite pinballer the gift of connected pinball with the coupon code:

HOLIDAY22

Get your friend a gift card: https://scorbit.io/product/scorbit-gift-card/

While supplies last, get a Scorbitron at 20% off! https://scorbit.io/scorbitron/

Happy flipping!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Pleasanton, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 420.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 708 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!