(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,623 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thekaiser82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

IBTL

1 week later
#447 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

They're available and they look AWESOME!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

These guys make nice products but I would struggle to cover up that beautiful powder coat on the CE coin door and speaker panel.

#572 1 year ago

Just turn your phone upside down!

#576 1 year ago

Kind of weird at a launch party it isn’t being played non stop. I expected a line.

#580 1 year ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

Do most machines have lines upon release at a popular location?

Typically if it is a launch party for that game.

#581 1 year ago

I wish I was there. Would love to be playing it non stop!

1 week later
#1415 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I don't necessarily even care about holding anyone accountable for anything. If there are common issues that need to be fixed, I want to be able to read about those issues and how to fix them. The owners threads I am in and have been in have been extremely useful in troubleshooting situations. Documentation here provides help for owners for decades to come. To suggest not posting problems and/or their solutions is absurd. And for the record, he's serious. JohnTTwo seems to have an odd obsession with trying to ensure his games appreciate in value.

It is painfully clear some people are in this hobby for the love of money and not the love of pinball.

#1787 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

What exactly am I looking for here? I'm distracted by how great the entire picture is, the sculpts look amazingly detailed.

I believe the secret passage sign is what is being showcased.

3 weeks later
#3121 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I just received a moderator moderating me for pointing out a moderating. Not sure what to say. My post has been deleted.

First rule of Pinside, don’t talk about moderators moderating!

#3209 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

#132 CE butter arrived today.
R&L. Pallet jack got a little careless. Driver was great. Kept it, put claim in.
Butter is packed to the extreme with blanket and yet they managed to Nick the head.
Called Morgan, let em know. Spooky with great service.
Ended up not seeing sending it back for that one Nick but will just replace that side head panel they will send! Want to set up and play.
Not nearly as bad as my first pin ever. Pallet jack hole through the bottom of a LOTRLE Nib. R&L. [quoted image]

Excited to hear your feedback on the game. I would have kept it as well. Saves everyone a lot of hassle for something you can easily remedy.

#3212 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was just happy Morgan answered the phone. What companies do that these days? Totally agree with less hassle and path of least resistance!
Spooky is very careful with that butter! It’s something else. Pin is a beauty.

It was great at TPF seeing the butter next to non butter. The bright oranges on the side of the cabinet really pop on the butter. The non butter in isolation is stunning. Then you see the butter and are amazed it can look better than their already great decals.

#3432 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My first few games on Scooby today, finally set up.
It’s a gorgeous game. Checks the boxes of unique and FUN.
Now i need to go figure out what I’m doing rules wise!
Congrats Spooky!

Did you find somewhere to put it where you can appreciate the butter in all its beauty? Mine will be butter and I want to make sure I can see it.

#3568 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Got a very large package delivered a few minutes ago. Luckily it's nice out today as the movers are still 30 minutes out. I'll share more once I get it inside and set up.
[quoted image]

If you ever need help moving a game let me know. Plenty of us locals would come help you out!

1 week later
#4117 12 months ago

Friendly reminder that even games by established designers have annoying ball traps. Had to pull the glass for this one on my Star Trek LE today. Also the flipper coils do buzz on my Star Trek as well. It’s going to happen for various reasons as SpookyLuke said when you are pulse width modulating depending on your hardware limitations. Dealt with this all the time in EE lab in college. Can’t wait for my Scooby Butter to show up!

IMG_3509 (resized).jpegIMG_3509 (resized).jpeg
#4341 11 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One suggestion. Should be able to switch the music. More main Scooby Doo where are you
And the only issue I’ve had is at the end of a game I get a high score and it pops in AAA before I have a chance to drop in initials sometimes.
Great game guys!

Are you still pleased with your butter cab? Mine will be butter and arriving soonish. I can almost smell the butter from here.

#4347 11 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Butter is beautiful! Asked my wife sitting in new casita game room what she liked best. Scooby!

Awesome. Can’t wait.

#4531 11 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I would have gotten away with it too...

Put a hash in the URI path before the download. That will slow folks down. Then only the intended recipients can easily find it.

1 week later
#4909 11 months ago

Got a care package from Back Alley today! Apron comes as Spooky-Doo but there are bonus letters if you want to switch it around. See pics. I debated Snooty-Doo, lol. Quality is outstanding.

IMG_3600 (resized).jpegIMG_3600 (resized).jpegIMG_3601 (resized).jpegIMG_3601 (resized).jpeg
#4912 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Gotta have it say Scooby - no offense Spooky.
Please let us know how the apron install goes and looks when done. I have yet to see pics of it on an actual game. I have put in my deposits but have not been contacted about final payment yet.

Will do. My game ships Monday. Will do the install as soon as I can.

#4913 11 months ago
Quoted from taz:

Snooty-Doo would have been cool! By the way, where does the skull in glass bulb go? I couldn't find it on the Backalley website.

It is attached to the apron and not a separate piece. It ends up over the shooter housing.

#5103 11 months ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Paid my invoice on #320 CE Butter
Cant Wait

Nice! My CE butter delivers to the house Saturday. It is actually already sitting at the terminal here in Denver. I just don’t have time to go grab it so I will wait for delivery Saturday.

#5113 11 months ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Just curious what number are you? My brother paid his invoice for #379 butter cab on 4/20 but no word on delivery yet.

No number. It’s a team game.

#5148 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Is the camera tricking me, or does the 3-D sculptures on the Back Alley apron also helps de-emphasize the penis ramps?

It’s not just you. I was thinking the same thing. The boldness of the apron draws your eyes attention.

#5218 11 months ago

Setup Scooby today. No issues out of the box. Plays as it should.

IMG_3631 (resized).jpegIMG_3631 (resized).jpeg
#5282 11 months ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I think I need to move my outlane posts.
[quoted image]

Where are they currently?

#5286 11 months ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Yeah, factory...top hole.

Mine came with them more open with the posts in the bottom holes. I left it there for now.

#5292 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Weren't the early machines shipped out with the posts in the top position? That folks were finding it too easy and they changed to moving it down for default?

Could be. Mine is definitely not easy with them at the bottom. The upper right sling that folks were complaining about early on provides some good danger on my game. It can rocket the ball down the left outlane. So you need to be on top of your nudging. So at least on my game it provides similar danger and randomness that a single pop bumper there would provide, which I think is what they were shooting for.

#5293 11 months ago

I was playing with my youngest daughter who is six and she said, “Dad, there is a bookcase in the game.” Then I flipped it, and she said, “The bookcase is a flipper too!” She then proceeded to jump up and down with excitement. She was blown away, it was fun to see.

#5299 11 months ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Thanks for sharing this. For me, this is what it is all about ... playing pinball with my kids and my grandchildren. My granddaughter's favorite pin is TMNT, because she and I watched the TMNT's together. Now, we are watching the old Scooby Doo series and she can't wait for our SD pin to arrive. I'm going to really enjoy watching her play.

You guys will love it. I am excited to hear back how she likes it.

1 week later
#5430 10 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Man, that's crazy! Definitely haven't seen that on mine. What is your pitch set at? Maybe increasing it would slow the ball down some on that center shot? Mine is at 6.5. Recommended might actually be 7. Thinking of increasing mine to that to see if it helps prevent stuck balls when entering the habitrail from the upper PF. I've now had three in that same spot.

I’m at 7.2 and quite happy with how it plays. No stuck balls or weird ball trajectory issues.

#5550 10 months ago

In the latest code is there more to starting Captain Cutler MB than just bashing CC on the upper PF to qualify it?

#5597 10 months ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

We just installed the 6/2 update today. Prior to this, we had zero shooter problems. Immediately after updating, the shooter started failing to hit the ball hard enough 80-90% of the time. Gotta be a software issue. spooky_dj SpookyBug

Same here.

#5599 10 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Ditto
Upped my power and it has helped

I upped my power and it got worse. Very strange.

#5617 10 months ago

Is it safe to fallback a version of code? On the previous code the ball would launch successfully most of the time. The second I updated, the ball no longer is able to launch into play. I made no adjustments other than new code. Also regardless of coil strength settings it will no longer launch into play.

#5622 10 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have no issues with the launch so I doubt its a code issue. Make absolute sure the alignment of the fork is perfect. Mine was a touch off and after I fixed this I have never had a failed launch.

How did you adjust the alignment? I tried adjusting it every way I could and no luck.

#5625 10 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I just aligned the fork to the ball in the lane. Ultimately I bent the fork some so it was perfectly in the middle of the ball. Perhaps you have something else going on though.....

It works flawlessly in coil test but not during game play. So my EE mind leads me down the software path.

#5667 10 months ago
Quoted from Sctizzle:

Does anyone have a good side by side comparison of Scooby with and without butter?

It’s pretty difficult to appreciated the difference in pictures. I saw a butter next to a non butter at TPF. That is when I decided to go butter.

#5673 10 months ago

I can promise you will love the butter, but only you can determine value. One thing I will note from seeing them side by side is how much more vibrant/fluorescent the oranges pop out on the butter. I was staring at them both with Matt from Back Alley and that is what we both observed and both decided to go butter with our games at that point.

#5677 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Oh just wait...I found a MAJOR issue with mine...
I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT! Hehe. Seriously though, stoked for you and you're going to love it!

You aren’t wrong! It is really fun.

#5758 10 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I love shakers but put me in the camp of no shakers on spinner rips! Hitting a clean spinner shot combined with great sound effects is just so perfect as is…I feel like a shaker could get in the way.

Agreed. The shaker is too much now for my tastes. I just turned it off completely rather than revert the code. Makes total sense when bashing cutler and counting down at mode end, but with the spinner it is just too much for me. I am sure some folks will love it.

#5778 10 months ago

Did there used to be spinner sound effects in modes? I hear the sound effects outside of a mode. But in space kook when nailing the spinners they are silent. I can’t remember if that was always the case.

#5798 10 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Just curious to see what (if any) people have done for extra lighting on Scooby. We love the look but I feel its too dark when we play in a dark room.
I can add pinstadiums but not sure that is the look I want on the game (I have them on others).
I feel the back could use more lighting and of course under the upper PF (I know someone did this already but not sure how to pull to do it and how much work is involved tbh).
Just looking for more ideas - and yes most will post they lighting is perfect and fits the theme don't change anything etc etc - well for me its too dark so its a personal choice.
TIA

I am waiting to get the stumblor lanterns. I believe he said those are brighter than the default spots.

#5837 10 months ago

I thought the plan was to save CC MB progress across balls but not players/games as previously was happening. Currently no progress is saved between balls. I have a very angry 9 year old on my hands…

#5937 10 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Like 2 peas in a pod.
[quoted image]

I have those two as well! My UM is embarrassed it isn’t a butter cab after it saw SD in butter.

#5939 10 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

I bought my UM second hand about 8 months ago and it was a non butter and I went non butter on Scooby as well. Getting games down to my game room is a tight fit. I didn't want to risk damaging a butter cab. Decals are easier to replace if needed. Luckily neither got scratched during the moving process.

I will admit there was a bit more nervousness moving the butter cab around. Thankfully Spooky wraps the shit out of it with moving blankets and I could bring it to its final spot in the lineup before removing them.

#5995 10 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

I get this very often. Pretty frustrating. It requires more aggression with the machine than I'm comfortable with to knock it loose, so it's always a "remove the glass" situation.
My game is pitched at 6.5. I'm wondering if increasing it to the suggested 7 would decrease the likelihood of this occurring?

I don’t see this at 7. At 7 I do have issues with the ball bouncing out of the right apron lock when I backhand the shot from the upper. It is going so fast it either falls out or hops over the lock and flippers and drains. Pretty enraging. Going to add some felt to dampen it.

#5996 10 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

I would also appreciate this. I went under the playfield thinking it'd be nice and easy, then saw the light boards and was like, "nah, I'll do it another time"

Same here. I quickly punted. Didn’t want to leave the light board loose to just move the post up. On the left even with the post in the down position it digs into the board. My kids are a little annoyed I haven’t moved it up. Maybe they will offer redesigned light boards or engineer a board spacer solution. Any solution would be appreciated.

#5998 10 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I think that I've shared a picture of two on this. Look at the stainless steel arm on the opposite side of the scultped wing and it might need to be bent upwards. it will prevent the ball from bouncing out of the apron lock area when coming down the habitrail fast.

Oh…good point. Checking now.

#5999 10 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I think that I've shared a picture of two on this. Look at the stainless steel arm on the opposite side of the scultped wing and it might need to be bent upwards. it will prevent the ball from bouncing out of the apron lock area when coming down the habitrail fast.

It looks fine. I will try to look back through the thread and find your photos.

#6004 10 months ago
Quoted from MT45:

That’s what did. Tiny felt dot on each side. I’ll report back after a few games

Excited to hear back!

#6005 10 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Ok I said F'it and tackled moving the posts today. Here is what I can pass on.
It's not hard but is annoying. Both light boards are an issue to move the outlanes in order to close things down.
Left side - There are 5 screws for the light board. Unscrew them all and the light board moves freely enough to do what you need to do. The screws will not fall out due to the plastic holders/spacers they are attached to through the board. Move your post - you will need a nut driver and very small 1/4" wrench for the post on the playfield.
Unscrew, move, tighten back up - post is now moved but you need to deal with the light board.
You cannot just remount the light board as the post sticks too far down to do so. You can screw back in 4 of the 5 screws and not screw in the upper right one and let it go but it still puts pressure on the light board ie bends it some.
Here was my solution:
1 - I used electrical tape and covered the nut and bolt completely so that it does not touch the light board directly.
2 - I used longer screws I just happened to have in my box of parts. I also used some plastic spacers I had in my parts box (not sure on size).
3 - I removed all the light board screws and the plastic holder/spacers (this was needed as my spacers did not have a large enough hole to allow the factory spacers to fit into).
4 - I took the plastic spacers (wider ones than factory) and then reattached the light board with the spacers and the longer screws (same size). So it went screw, light board, plastic spacer, then to playfield.
This keeps the board a touch further away from the playfield than before and the post bolt/nut still touches the light board but no longer pushes it out of shape.
Right side has the same issue as the left but there are only 2 screws to the light board.
I did the same process above on the right side as well.
Again I just happened to have these parts in my box of junk so I do not know the exact sizes of the spacers - sorry.
Spacer looked like this only thicker and can be had at HD in various sizes
Hope this helps someone else.[quoted image]

Nice write up. Thanks for sharing. That is helpful. I am curious what it looks like under the playfield on the first runs that shipped with them all the way up. Would also be interested in hearing Spooky’s position on the best way to do this. Seems like there is risk of damage to the boards if not done correctly.

#6008 10 months ago

Embarrassing pinball story of the day. Put new code on. Trying to get Fred mode the first couple games, and just keep barely missing it. Six year old daughter steps up and qualifies it, knocks down the drops, puts it in the VUK and boom, Fred’s mode. I was like what the heck? Her response?…It’s easy dad just shoot it over there in that hole…kids…

#6091 9 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Alright, I've sang this game's praises since I got it and it's currently my personal highest rated game ever, but I have to list off a few things that have really bothered me:
1. The outposts being such a pain to move is really frustrating. I still haven't done it because I don't like that the light board can't be properly re-installed with the post in the upper position. I mean, how does that even happen? And honestly, if not for this issue, my other complaints wouldn't even exist. Or at least would be greatly reduced
2. I've never played a pin where hitting shots correctly so often resulted in outlane drains. I get machines punishing you for bad/weak shots occasionally. But this one, my goodness. I'll hit certain shots perfectly and the ball will still find a way down the outlanes. Frustrating
3. I can't stand how frequently the ball will find the left outlane after bouncing behind the drop targets. It's obvious that the design intent over there is to feed the inlane, but it very often bounces the other way instead. And, maybe I just suck at nudging, but attempting to encourage the ball to the inlane seems to have the opposite effect lol My best bet seems to use nudging to completely avoid anything to the left of the sling. Because if it goes that way, it's a crap shoot on where it'll end up. But with how fast this game plays, mostly due to the upper right sling, that can be difficult to do
Okay. I got that off my chest. It's really saying something that I still love playing this game with how frustrating I find it at times. I would love for Spooky to suggest an official way to move the posts up while being able to fully reinstall the light boards. But maybe I just need to try what others have done and just not screw the screws back in all the way. But that just worries me a bit

I am also hoping official direction will come out on how to safely move the posts. It has been brought up a lot in this thread but I haven’t seen any official acknowledgment or direction from Spooky.

#6111 9 months ago

I am waiting for one of you clever folks to offer a kit with all the modified post parts, spacers, screws, etc. good opportunity for someone to make some quick cash on $5 or less worth of parts. I would pay for the convenience of a tested, all inclusive solution for the posts that clears the light boards with no contact.

#6123 9 months ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Spooky doo apron is awesome… question it came with 4 letters anyone know what they are for ?

You can use the C and B if you would rather it say Scooby-Doo

#6135 9 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Something is up with the Fred's Plan mode. It's obviously cursed. I've played it 7 or 8 times now, and, no joke, every single time, I've had a silly/stupid drain right before I start step 2. Honestly, I still haven't played even a second of step 2.
Maybe Spooky can un-curse that mode in the next code update? Please and thank you.

Have you tried playing the Fred mode wearing an orange ascot?

#6139 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Just got my Scooby 2 days ago; can someone explain how locking the selected Villian works?
Can you also unlock once locked?
Thanks,
RussM

Press the launch button one time to lock. Screen will tell you it’s locked. Press the button again to unlock.

#6142 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Got it. So it works like Creature Features do in TFTC.
RM

Yep. Left spinner randomly cycles them which you probably saw. When locked that spinner won’t cycle them. Can’t remember if the villain lock carries to the next ball…I’ll have to test that.

1 week later
#6263 9 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I am relatively new to the game, but isn't that just lighting and collecting more Scooby snacks? Just keep the bravery meter full. It isn't always easy, but extending the timer while in the mode using snacks is one of the cores of the game. Or am I misunderstanding the issue?

100%. Scooby snacks extend the timer and keep the multiplier up. Just shoot for the drops to keep Scooby snacks active.

1 week later
#6434 9 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I find this very annoying. User settings need to carry over. Many of us are having to readjust coil settings after each update or its unplayable re:launched power. Then I have a list of preference settings I have to go back and change. It would be nice not to have to do this each time
Spooky has done a great job adding all the settings options for us to adjust it to how we like it. Now we just need to it to write and read those each update

It also clears the audits with every update. So years down the road none of these machines will have accurate play counts. I also noticed I can’t change settings on the fly mid game with a ball waiting in the shooter. If you change a setting the game will end.

#6464 9 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Code updates can be done now with a Mac for Scooby right?

I have done all mine with the Mac and have been good so far.

1 week later
#6626 8 months ago
Quoted from mooshue:

Got my butter cab a few days ago. I honestly can't tell how much better it is than non butter without having one side by side so maybe my opinion will change down the road. It is the only butter pin I have and it does appear to be much more glossy than Stranger Things. It will likely help Resale in the future in the event someone who wants it even knows what butter is but, hindsight I probably would not do it again. It also cost me an extra month on delivery too since they are done in batches.

You really need to see them side by side. I was fortunate to see them side by side at TPF and then I had to get butter, lol. The biggest difference side by side are the oranges. They really pop on the butter.

#6777 8 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Speaking of character modes, do we know how it decides which one to start if you have more than one qualified??

Yep the last one you qualified. You can switch it by shooting another character lane.

2 weeks later
#7105 8 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Just moved my left outlane post UP using the instructions RussMyers posted (post #6627) with the T-Nut. Worked like a charm. Still drains occasionally, but not as mercilessly as before the position change!

Somebody with the power should make that a key post.

#7205 7 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Oh, it looked part of the mold of the mod. I get it.
What’s the N and T?

They were just messing around. ulmpharmd got carried away with his laser cutter.

#7243 7 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Pitt didn’t call me just had a window.
Some people keep in box and sell that’s why stern stamps what’s in box. Needs to be stamped sd ce butter for example. There are nib simpsons and old stuff people are nuts and keep for 10 yrs in box.

Mine had butter written on the white cardboard on the top sides of the game.

4 months later
#9412 3 months ago

Imagine being a grown ass adult complaining a hat for your toy has wrecked your life. That said…ordered!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thekaiser82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=thekaiser82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.