(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,643 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatguybo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 1 year ago

#61 will be butter, just waiting on my invoice, hopefully tomorrow!

#222 1 year ago

Invoice received for #61.

1 week later
#793 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Is it actually pinching at the ring or farther down where it was pictured? I'm not suggesting you could bend them at the weld. I'm suggesting that you could easily spread the wires farther down where the ball trap is pictured.

It’s pinched above where the weld is problematic.

#880 1 year ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Just got an email from Morgan that #66 is ready to ship today or tomorrow.
Hopefully it got a good test before it went in the box!

Still no word from Spooky on #61.

#885 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

The order in which invoices are paid makes a difference, of course, so that could part of it.

I paid within minutes of receiving the invoice.
As spooky stated previously they have butter cabs ready to go for early games, so not sure why my order would be delayed.

#1148 1 year ago

Any updates on Butter cabs?

#1584 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Really wondering what number we are up to. Have we hit 100 yet? (trying desperately the change the subject)

Still waiting on #61 with no communication from Spooky. I reached out and received zero information in the response from Morgan. I was told I would receive an email Monday with information but like my past experiences, no email received.

I’ve had nothing but bad experiences over the past 12 months trying get parts (two items months apart were available but it took me following up multiple times over the course of months to get the invoices sent and items shipped. No idea why I thought this would be any different.

Just to clarify, I just want some consistent form of communication. If a game or item is delayed, that’s fine, but the lack of communication is beyond unprofessional.

#1591 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I had asked Morgan about this and she said some distros collect cash before Spooky asks for it. The #61 game is a little surprising to me. Maybe spam folder got the updates? I got a call from the shipping company the same day Spooky said it shipped. I’m sure a phone call will get it sorted for that one.

Nope, nothing to do with Spam. She replied on Friday claiming that she’d follow up on Monday.

There has been a consistent pattern of Morgan not following up/ through on my parts orders over the past year. I should not have to call nor consistently keep on top of Spooky to get parts or games. They are a business and should run like one. If they want to call me and communicate that is fine but they have told me multiple time in person that email is best for orders.

#1617 1 year ago

Not the first time you’ve posted it. We all get it but c’mon, you’re just adding fuel to the fire.

#1723 1 year ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Any butters getting the shipment notice yet?

Finally got mine at 5PM

#1893 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

On my game, they were set to the most narrow position. I plan to widen them.

Mine were set wide when I received it, weird. I usually end up setting most games to the widest outlines anyway.

#1904 1 year ago

So, I’ve run into some issues. The bottom drain switch wires on the upper playfield broke free at some point, causing the glass to get scratched after having to take it off for the initial setup.

Two banks of switches has to be replugged because they were not fully seated.

Unknown Switch #88 is showing as stuck?

The action button was way too sensitive, it would occasionally go off just because the ball was ejected.

One ball ended up stuck in the metal subway, requiring the subway to be removed.

Currently, I am running into the game just ending mid ball because it thinks the ball drained. The switches are fine in the trough, so no idea what is happened.

#1942 1 year ago
Quoted from VictoryPointePGH:

So um, I dunno if anyone else has had this problem, but once in a while after making the mystery machine shot I'll hear the VUK fire several times, and this time it spat two balls, which caused an unfortunate psuedo-multiball that ended when the first ball drained. Anyone else having anything like that or any advice on resolving it?

We’ve had the same issue now a few times. One ball got stuck in the metal subway requiring me to remove the subway.

Also, occasionally the ball will eject and end up back in the trough. If this happens fast enough, it will trigger the end of ball sequence for the player trying to launch the ball before a ball save even starts. I’ve adjusted the eject power dozens of times trying to find a good place but it either ends up too underpowered or overpowered at times.

Also, the coil whine is unbearable.

#1946 1 year ago

After reading back through DJ’s post where he acknowledges coil whine, I am a bit concerned this is an issue that won’t be fully fixed. I’ve never had coil whine on any other pin, only a hum on TNA. It’s worse than any CRT or arcade machine I’ve ever owned.

I’m going to try swapping the coils out tomorrow to see if that changes anything, though I doubt it will.

Has anyone else had noticeable coil whine?

#1971 1 year ago

Any ideas as to what switch #88 and #89 are for? They show up in stuck switches.

2 months later
#5181 11 months ago

Has anyone had any luck with flipper coil whine after updating? Doesn't seem to have improved the audible and annoying whine for me.

#5193 11 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

That’s my point…..
I have RaM, TNA and UM… UM needs code improvements, but RaM and TNA have some of the best code in pinball.

TNA was all Danesi, Spooky shouldn’t get much credit when it comes to the code/rules.

Scooby Doo’s code just hasn’t clicked with me. Hopefully the future modes will help but as it currently stands it feels a little bland after the few dozen games I’ve put in since March.

1 week later
#5462 10 months ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I just got my light board this week and I'm 224. So, I'd guess you'll get it soon. I didn't get any tracking or anything, it just showed up in the mail.

I received a tracking email but it was flagged as spam.

4 weeks later
#6150 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Any updates on this? I was originally told I was number 534 through Nitro/Cointaker and what showed up at my door was #533, and that arrived on Thursday 6/29/23.
I am guessing maybe you will end up with 534.
RussMyers

Curious, was the box labeled #533 or #534?

6 months later
#10075 3 months ago

Did Spooky ever acknowledge the Auto-Launch design issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatguybo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=thatguybo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.