(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,589 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Pugster
  • Topic is favorited by 301 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1357 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1374 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stumblor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I totally understand guys it's not good. I already spoke with the employee who soldered them and checked his other work. It's not a representation of his overall work quality. All good

And that's how it's done. Kudos.

1 week later
#1285 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

If it's bothersome, I can add a menu option to change the period of that signal to something that either doesn't resonate, or is less annoying.

That would be awesome if you could!

Really appreciate the immediacy of the work being done here guys, it certainly reassures this buyer.

#1315 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I applaud their efforts and as long as they keep this level of attention, I will have their backs!

Same 100%

#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I can't believe they're still using that same shitty scoop deflector from HWN/UM. It was shown to be prone to bending backwards on those games and here it is again, bending backwards...

Paging Dr. Vimtoman !

#1811 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

This game is bad ass. If you’re still waiting you’re in for a treat. Be patient, dial it in, and unmask those villains! stumblor any idea on timing for those lantern mods? I’m excited to add! I just got the email for GZ Tokyo sign too!

Damonator is going to do some fit and sensor testing for the Lanterns in the next few weeks, other than that, we ready! (outside of ordering all the parts)

Also planning to have a demo version at TPF, probably at the TWIP booth, if you want to check it out.

1 month later
#4378 11 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Ok - the lantern is straight D.O.P.E. - it's actually way better than I expected. It's brighter than the old spot and throws the light really evenly. The flickering flame on the back makes the wire form shimmer. It uses his Lolly board so it can sense switch hits and change the color of the flame on the back.

Yeoow awesome work on the beta testing tonight Damon you smashed it and gotta say... they look rad af. Loving the way the flames bounce around and the spots look to be doing their job better than the originals. Great job spooky for making your switches the same as everyone elses Super happy!

Can't wait to see four of them in action at the same time.

1 month later
#5615 10 months ago

Scooby CE has arrived at Stumblor HQ! Woot woot!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Zero issues found, everything is bang on. Really enjoying it so far. My daughter is *obsessed*, and won't choose any character other than Scooby. So I play Shaggy, and that's fine because he's a dude and likes sandwiches, and I respect that.

I've also had a chance to setup the Phantom Lanterns on a live machine, finally! Updated promo video below, hope you like!

The bottom two lanterns trigger on spinner hits, with the top two triggered by the Capt. Cutler arm coils - so the Lanterns will go green for a few seconds when his arms get hit. I was thinking it would be great for both arm coils to fire when his head get hit, what do you think spooky_dj ? Bit of an ulterior motive for me since it would look great for both Lanterns to fire on a head hit, but I think this would work well gameplay wise also

#5619 10 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Easy enough; Jazz hands routine has been added!

Yess!

Going forward, it would be best if all games had a jazz hands routine.

1 month later
#6820 8 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Paid in full for #768! (Happily purchased from FlipperFreak - Nitro)
Also received my stumblor Phantom Lanterns. Obviously not installed yet but if the packaging and fit and finish are any indication they will be insane. I was floored at how professional the entire setup was. Kudos Davey now I’m even more excited for my Tokyo neon to come!

Fantastic. Glad you like it! Would love to see some photos once installed.

3 weeks later
#7277 7 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

They're really nice but I still have issues with mine flashing random colors out the bottom when you try to turn that LED off in settings. I haven't followed back up with him on the issue as I've been busy but that's my only complaint.

I was just thinking about this the other day! Haven't had a chance to have a look at it yet but its on the todo list.

4 months later
#10275 81 days ago

We've just kicked off a build round of the Phantom Lanterns while we wait for more Area 51 parts. This will likely be the last one we do. Jump on now if interested. Fanx!

List here:

https://stumblorpinball.com/products/lantern

1 month later
#11265 28 days ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

I broke my stumblor lantern bracket three days ago. While I can easily print a replacement bracket I've been toying around with the idea of integrating something more nautical in the upper playfield. I thought maybe a shipwreck that can hold the lantern via a broken mast or something to that effect would be cool. Here's the first prototype picture. The broken mast needs to be redesigned, it doesn't hang the lantern well enough, but the box and ship are fine. I might try to make a skeleton hold the lantern instead of a broken mast. However, another positive is that the screw and wiring holes match up. I'll try to prototype a better version. I'm curious how it will look when a model is painted to match.
What's the general opinion on this? Is this a yeah keep working it, or a no it doesn't fit thematically? I'm not a seller of mods I'm just making something for me and my game.
[quoted image]

Awesome idea, can't wait to see what you do with it! A skeleton arm holding the Lantern certainly ticks my boxes.

And also - feel free to reach out if you would like me to send you a replacement Lantern shell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stumblor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=stumblor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.