(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,427 posts - Hot topic!
  • 631 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
20240325_184545 (resized).jpg
20240325_190433 (resized).jpg
20240325_111714 (resized).jpg
IMG_3028 (resized).png
94df7c_de016bf1fc1746a3bd18f5ab4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5636 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7691 (resized).jpeg
20240324_092450 (resized).jpg
20240324_092435 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg
20240324_092508 (resized).jpg
20240324_092515 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider statsdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#950 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The music in this one is really cool. I belive there are already about 10 different custom songs in the game with alot of inspiration from the original tracks. We still have more that are not implemented yet as well that you will see popping up in the character modes and wizard modes as well as the first scheduled addition the scooby snack multiball.

Despite the recent issues, I am really excited to be in on this (first Spooky pin for me) and see your team's creativity. Mostly I am hoping for audio (lines or songs) that make me smile and laugh when I am playing. My WOZ, which I am selling to get Scooby, still does that after all these years.

#1159 1 year ago

Excellent point Aurich. When we communicate data and information, we know not to use red/green and blue/green combinations. It would be simple for Spooky to shift to what we typically use in these situations … blue/red.

1 week later
#1850 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I love it. I always get Rocket City’s 3D start buttons. I also decided and ordered his 3D launch button. Will arrive by Monday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those decal edges are beautiful. Nicely done Spooky!

#2024 1 year ago

We watched the Space Kook episode last night. There are a lot of animations in that episode that really could do well in the pin. I am looking forward to seeing how all of the video from the episodes is integrated. Spooky has a lot to work with. I am hoping for an amazing pin.

2 weeks later
#2949 12 months ago

I never understood how rarity equals desirability.

1 week later
#3522 11 months ago

Honestly, someone needs to make a damsel Daphne mod. Scooby isn't the same without Daphne in some sort of peril.

3 months later
#6835 7 months ago

I got a surprise option to move up to the 900s. Just confirmed no butter. I am excited to join all the fun you all have been having.

I am happy to go through the messages to figure this out, but was wondering if anyone had a list of the recommended things to acquire prior to getting your Scooby pin.

Thank you

#6864 7 months ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I used an ingenious tool that I bought earlier this year that is made to adjust pistol sights to drive the T-nuts in. The brass part is the punch, and you just pull back on the spring to hit the punch. It saves your fingers, and you aren't swinging a hammer around delicate pinball parts. I've used it on another machine to drive a flipper mech pin that fell out. No way I could have done that with a hammer and punch in the machine.

Could you please share where you found that t-nut setter? I am worried about hammering the t-nut into the playfield when I make this fix. I know I can pull it into the wood by tightening the bolt, but after my last JJP, I am a bit worried about soft clear coat.

Nevermind. I found it by looking at the small print. Thank you
https://www.wyomingsightdrifter.com/

#6899 7 months ago
Quoted from boommerknight:

Super excited! Just got my final invoice from Joe at Pinballstar!!!! It’s looking like a late August to early September build!! Can’t wait for 908 to get here!

I must be in the same shipment as I also got my final invoice from Joe today ... although I don't know my number anymore.

#6978 7 months ago

Have any of you either found a way to utilize existing Cliffy protectors or a Pindefender to protect the shooter lane and/or other parts of the playfield?

Any suggestions are much appreciated. I try to get those type of things installed in advance of the first game.

#7010 7 months ago
Quoted from JustJared:

I really like the decal/magnet on the backbox. Any other mods people recommend or not? I'm considering some invisiglass.

I put invisiglass on all my pins (and have a sheet ready for my coming delivery of Scooby), but a lot depends on the positioning of the lights in the room. Mine are right over the pin.

That said, I love the effect of not really seeing the glass

1 week later
#7270 7 months ago

I just received #902 from Joe at PinballStar. It looks great from the outside ... I should have it up and running tonight. I am thrilled to finally be joining the fun.

#7352 6 months ago

I have an interesting bug, or at least I am thinking it is a bug. It happens each time on the Creeper mode. I start the mode, which requires passing the paper. I think it requires 5 passes. I hit one shot and then another shot or two immediately and suddenly I am in unmasking. I am not sure why 5 shots weren’t necessary. It has made the mode ultra easy. I don‘t see any indication that 5 passes were made, but the unmasking seems to indicate they were.

Anybody have thoughts on why this might occur?

#7353 6 months ago

By the way, for those inclined to take Scooby apart to move it upstairs, it is very doable. The playfield disconnects so easily. The head is much harder, but doable. I had no issues with it when I put it back together. Just make sure you have side art protectors. They are necessary in my opinion.

It is such a fun pin.

1 week later
#7538 6 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

(...and if it hasn't been considered/implemented yet, consider disabling the bookcase flipper at times so you can't live in the upper PF forever.)

Two things ...
1) Congratulations on the purchase. It is wonderful to have Scooby at your home. Everyone wants to play it.
2) Remove the center post from the upper playfield if you want it to be more difficult.

3 months later
#9306 3 months ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

I just bought one as well. I hope it solves the problem; my Scooby has been flawless except for this plunger issue.

I just received mine and installed it yesterday. My plunger was working well for the most part, but there will be a problem long term without more support. I will say that the plunger is extremely stable now without an issue. I think it is $45 well spent for pre-emptive maintenance. It is very simple to install.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider statsdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=statsdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.