(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,429 posts
  • 631 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by bobukcat
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
20240325_184545 (resized).jpg
20240325_190433 (resized).jpg
20240325_111714 (resized).jpg
IMG_3028 (resized).png
94df7c_de016bf1fc1746a3bd18f5ab4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5636 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7691 (resized).jpeg
20240324_092450 (resized).jpg
20240324_092435 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg
20240324_092508 (resized).jpg
20240324_092515 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roxasursoxas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1583 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Really wondering what number we are up to. Have we hit 100 yet? (trying desperately the change the subject)

Paid for #111 on 2/15 and haven't heard anything since, but I wasn't expecting to until at least this week so fingers are crossed it's soon!

#1684 1 year ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Does anyone know if there is a Scooby Doo out on location in Ohio (Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburg) that I can drop a few bucks in. I haven't heard of one showing up to Pinbrew (yet).

I should be hearing that mine has shipped for Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights any day now.

1 week later
#2177 1 year ago

#111 should be shipping this week!!!!

#2274 1 year ago

Scooby #111 ETA Tuesday!!!

#2558 1 year ago

#111 arrived today and is set up for play at Southland Lanes. It was played nonstop for 5 hours or so.

Here were a few things I encountered tonight-

#1 Machine was all set up. Flip power switch and nothing boots up. Pull backglass and notice the computer is unplugged. Phew!

#2 took the Lock bar off, and now it won't properly latch on the left side. It's slightly lifted/loose and will need further adjustment.

#3 there was no screw holding the right orange wireform to the lock by the right flipper. It was just hanging in the breeze.

#4 after 4-5 games that right flipper was completely out of adjustment and pointing downward.

#5 the back right drop target from the 6 on the left got stuck in the wire gate there.

#6 about 3 hours into play the shooter lane switch wasn't registering causing all sorts of weird issues. The entire switch looks like it should be re mounted because the ball sits pretty far from it. That or some creative bending will be required. It's temporarily working but I know it won't last.

Nothing too major so far. People are really enjoying the game! I cannot wait to get more games on it and see how the code progresses over time.

20230321_200605 (resized).jpg20230321_200605 (resized).jpg
#2690 1 year ago

What was the fix for the topper and flipper LED's not working?

2 weeks later
#3445 11 months ago

2 and a half weeks on location (#111) and still ironing out issues more often than I'd like. Overall players seem to really enjoy the game. New code is realllllly needed, though. Tournament play stinks with repeating Cutler Multiball over and over.

My lock down bar doesn't slide straight. I have to "guide" it by pushing up on it to latch the left side. Messed with it before but haven't found a solution yet.

My bookcase flipper was dragging and sticking because it wasn't adjusted properly and was binding in the coil. Ultimately I had to remove the upper playfield which was a real pain. I sure hope there's a true step by step on this process eventually because inevitably something will break up there again someday.

The shooter lane switch and launcher itself were a disaster at first. After several adjustments I think I have this dialed in finally.

I have to remove the backglass and manually turn on my topper / action button / flipper lights every few days.

A couple times this past weekend the apron locks quit working. A power cycle fixes them. Wish I knew that before I went and made a bunch of adjustments to the right one when it quit working, not knowing both weren't working at the time. Ball search didn't push the apron locks either, thus freezing the game.

Plus a bunch of typical adjustments were needed in the first week especially.

1 month later
#5469 9 months ago

Light board received on #111 two weeks ago. Fixed all my problems with the lights not working before!
Cannot wait to install the new code tomorrow morning!

#5486 9 months ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Just got my game and updated to latest code. Game has the new light board. Not sure it’s working tho.
Is the topper, speaker, action button, and flipper lights supposed to do anything on the latest code?
Currently they just blink on and off, nothing changes during gameplay or attract mode. The topper just flashes a scrolling purple light.

I had this issue and the "update light kit" option wasn't changing it. I removed the backglass and moved the blue light board USB plug to the top slot of the computer to match the video spooky posted a few weeks ago. Mine came with the light board plugged into the 2nd slot.

1 month later
#6735 7 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Please... for the love of god... please disable the start button flashing during attract mode without credits.
The amount of times people are struggling with the start button... this just makes it worse.
Games need clear on screen prompts like "Insert 2 more quarters", etc.

I second this as a location owner! The flashing start button makes people think there's a free game waiting for them.

I also like attract mode noises and am all for that. Even just randomly every few minutes to draw attention.

5 months later
#9739 81 days ago

New update is great! Only thing is, where is tournament mode in the menu? I noticed in the update info it talks about tournament mode and extra balls but I don't even see tournament mode.

1 month later
#10791 30 days ago

Twice this last weekend my Scooby on location had credits on but the start button wouldn't start a game. Rebooting the machine kept the credits and the start button would work fine again. Anyone else have this issue before? Running latest code since it's release and never saw this until the 2 times this weekend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS
(Alt) Translites
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roxasursoxas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=roxasursoxas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.