(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,661 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by cleland
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#594 1 year ago

I got to play it today and put several plays on it. First off the game looks amazing; the light show and art on the game are excellent. Not sure what is going on with the volume of the game but opened it up and tried to increase the volume and it was still super low; maybe it’s a coding thing? Okay on to gameplay I really think this is the smoothest ever spooky game and I have played them all and owned almost all of them. This is their best effort and it is not even close. So the one thing I hope that maybe DJ from SPOOKY could chime in here and maybe it is just a code thing but it took forever for the mystery machine to kick the balls out for mystery machine mball. Okay now on to all the goodness in the game. I really liked the flow on the lower playfield and all the shots are interesting and will take an awhile to figure out where the ball goes, but some very cool loops. The upper playfield is good it felt a little sluggish might have been the pitch of the game. The shots up too are cool; especially how the game makes you use both playfields for the modes. The code feels good, but still needs some work, but like I said for being early in the code feels good. Not sure how to get the lower ball locks lit. The modes that are in so far are fun though. Overall like I said definitely Spookys best game. I wish they would upgrade thier displays though they still are not upgraded yet and look washed out a little bit

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'm hoping for more feedback on how the game flows from people who have played it. I like flowy games and lately have been partial to fan type layouts that play quicker. I'm hoping Scooby can scratch this itch.

I just a post up about the flow of the game on the prior page feel free to ask specifics I played it today

#618 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We will get some locktite on those acorn nuts! No problem and also I would assume the audio issue was just Amp volume turned down manually because we arnt seeing that on our end. Cool to see you guys be able to get your hands on these out in the wild

How about the long delay on the ball release from
The mystery machine is that a code thing?

1 month later
#3333 1 year ago

Questions for SPOOKY guys
1 Why is the new code not out yet? What is taking so long?
2 will you be fixing the timing in the code for the mystery machine so it doesn’t take an ETERNITY for the ball to return?

#3403 1 year ago

Code for Easter?

#3559 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I can confirm that the errors showing up at boot should not have any impact on your game, and can be ignored. They are benign; it's just the operating system being too verbose about its startup process.

When is the new code coming out?

#3656 1 year ago

Are they fixing the code issues before they ship out anymore games?

#3660 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

AI bot programmed to repeatedly spam forums with variations of the same question?

No just concerned what is going on and why is it not fixed yet and lack of code updates

1 week later
#4172 1 year ago

Spooky should stop shipping games till they figure out these board issues; very disappointing

#4319 12 months ago

Why is spooky being so quiet here and why was it so important to make sure the first 50 machines went out trouble free and now they are just shipping games out with all these issues very disappointing unfortunately

#4339 12 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Not quiet! We are aware of everything going on! I read every single post but I try to sit back most of the time and just let the thread be unless I feel I can add something important or fun. Many times there is a ton of communication going on with customers behind the scenes to especially by AJ and when I see a post I'll just walk over and ask the guys for an update on the situation. As long as it sounds like it's taken care of and under control I'll leave it at that. If I think more can be done I'll jump in.
Specifically with the 3 pinsiders here with issues there is daily conversation here seeking solutions and the entire company management is familiar with the situation and all working to help solve ASAP. We certainly don't have our heads in the sand about anything and are working every day to be the best company we can be in every aspect. It really hits home with us when we see customers with issues and it's not something we take lightly by any stretch. I do think there are a quiet majority of people just happy and playing their game with 0 issues. That doesn't stop us from wanting to get that percentage closer to 100%.Anyway, enjoy the weekend guys!

Thanks for the response brother greatly appreciated and I know you guys are hard at work I have played Scooby and think it is by far your best offering to date.

7 months later
#9110 4 months ago

Any idea why SPOOKY stopped putting updates out for this game?

#9141 4 months ago

Kind of surprised spooky did not comment on this post

#9236 4 months ago

Just did the audio extractor best mod ever for a pinball machine game is so crystal clear now on audio why wouldn’t SPOOKY have done this from the factory

#9238 4 months ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

be careful around these parts with that type of language. people will start to say that your toxic, "insulting". Might need to try this out, partially deaf anyways not like i can hear it clearly without the hearing aids.

Just saying it is like night and day I also wish they would upgrade to a BETTER DISPLAY they are so close to being Greta

#9256 4 months ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

In regards to the speaker hisssssss....
I found that mine was mainly caused by the HDMI board on the stock monitor. I replaced the 1/8 stereo phono to stereo RCA cable with a shielded version, and added a HDMI audio extractor (both from amazon). the cable did help, but didn't remove the majority of the hiss. I have lots of short hdmi cables, so i just used one i had.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084RN22MW - audio extractor
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWM59LST - cable

Here it is guys audio fix cheap too

#9313 3 months ago

Been playing this machine a lot lately it’s amazing; can’t even imagine how good it will be with more code coming too

#9377 3 months ago

Why wasn’t this topper included with the original game uhh now spooky is just like all the rest unbelievable

#9527 3 months ago

I’m sure hoping this code update is extremely MASSIVE since they just pulled this garbage with the topper on the game for all the collectors edition owners that they promised they were getting the full featured game, since we haven’t had a code update for SEVERAL MONTHS

#9532 3 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I bought the ce so I can get all the extras and a complete game. Now seems I am missing a mode and they seem to work on this new mode and different topper even before adding new code for more than just high scores , unless the reveal of the new code shows that we have more to do than just achieve high score achievements anyone can be pissed off.
So do Ce buyers need to put more money out to get a mode now not included in the game? Will new Ce orders come with the new mode and new topper? Big wtf and never buying new in box ever again. From any manufacturer as they all seem to want to fug the buyers of their products

I couldn’t agree more SPOOKY really pissed off their owners that supported them and my bet would be they will do it again on their current game. Just not right

#9632 3 months ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

Open backbox with key, monitor setting buttons are on the back of the LCD. There are example settings pinned at the top of page one of this thread. You'll have a better looking picture in 5mins

Where is it at I looked at page 1 of this thread and didn’t see it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.