(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,643 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1657 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We had considered a one way gate but have seen slim to no rejects in any testing over the last 18 months. Maybe 1 in 100 type thing. Nor have I had any customers report excessive rejects up until now. I wonder what the heck the variation is on this game.

Pitch?

1 week later
#2115 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

Alright folks, I might need some talking down.
I'm currently in line with SD #401. I've never bought a NIB pinball before. Obviously, reading through this thread has been a wild ride. Lots of issues, which doesn't seem too surprising as it's early. But some of the build quality issues are alarming. And that was just heightened by a podcast episode I listened to.
I recently started listening to "Bro, do you even talk pinball." I find it entertaining with generally good info. On their recent episode, they both just laid into Spooky as a pinball manufacturer. And I mean, they let em have it. Talking about issues their past pins have had, things not working out of the box, shoddy soldering jobs, all sorts of things. I'll be honest; it really got me worried. I know Spooky is active on here and everyone says how good their customer service is, and that's awesome. But how concerned should I be that these build quality issues keep coming up on all of their releases?
Believe me, I WANT to be convinced to stick with my pre-order because I think the game looks very fun. But 10 grand is A LOT of money to throw at a company that doesn't appear to be learning much from their past mistakes.
I don't mean to be so negative. I've been hyped about this from the time I first learned about it. I'm hoping to hear some positive things that will convince me to get hyped again. Hearing what I did in that podcast was a bit shocking though. Am I putting too much stock in the opinions of just a couple dudes?

They might as well call that podcast "Bro Do You Want to Bash Spooky". It's a recurring theme throughout every episode.

#2123 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

They can't talk that much trash without it catching up to them at some point...and it will. They've also done an excellent job at documenting everything they've said via video/audio streams so it's easy to go back recall exactly their words.
I just reach out directly to known SD owners (because their opinion matters to me) and ask for general feedback on the pin after they've owned it for a bit...works great to get sustained feedback and I'm super pumped after hearing all the positives!

+1; it's just annoying as f*** to listen to every episode, and they always seem to throw a crack at Spooky. I'm not a Spooky apologist, and own two of their games. I sold my SD spot simply because I wanted to wait and see how the build quality was after owning R&M, Halloween and Alice. But Spooky, I believe, is trying to put their best foot forward in all things, and most importantly, listens and is accessible to its customers. They're not here trying to make pinball worse...which it seems that podcast thinks is the case.

#2168 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Then why do you listen to ANY episodes?
Reading all the podcast complaints here, you'd think folks were tied to a chair with a headset duct-taped to their skull. If you don't like what the people are saying, you can just turn it off.

I did turn them off for a long time. Only chimed in because I tried listening to a recent episode last week and it was the same blast Spooky shit.

1 month later
#3848 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Back to a bad auto plunger. Now it can't make it all the way up (tried 10+ times). I'm really having a hard time understanding the issue. I don't know how it goes from not working, to working perfectly, then back to not at all.

SpookyLuke - when can we expect a long-term solution on this? Step one is getting the ball in play. Right now, I have a 10K piece of art. I hope this is at the top of Spooky's to-do list.

My auto plunger on Halloween CE had the same issue. Does yours have a lot of left to right play? If so, try putting an e-clip on the right side to take out some of that movement. That fixed it for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=jk2171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.