(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,655 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 minutes ago by MrMikeman
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetspeedb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#894 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

We received our game today and set it up at out to oceot brewery location, and encountered several issues. Mostly with a ball launcher/shooter lane. I anticipate many of you might have issues.
1.) We were having issues with the shooter mechanism launching balls up onto the plastic to the right of the shooter lane and getting stuck.
After a bit of troubleshooting with the slow mo camera we determined the wire for the shooter lane switch was so high that it was acting as a ramp. I also noticed that it was coming into contact with the shooter mechanism. The switch was too far back and the wire too high.
I noticed under the playfield that there was at least an additional hole where possibly the switch had been mounted previously. So I decided to take the whole shooter mechanism off to inspect. It seems the factory assembly team had trouble getting this mounted well, as there were at least two screw holes filled with wood filler for the shooter coil bracket, and a line of screw holes where the shooter land switch had been mounted in various positions. Wow.
[quoted image]
No matter how much I tried various shooter lane switch wire shapes it just would not work correctly. Ultimately I shaved enough plastic off the front side of the switch bracket to mount it more forward closer to the launch mech coil.
2.) Balls we're not making it all the way out of the shooter lane. There was so much wobble in 50% of the balls that it couldn't make it up the U-Turn.
There was a lot of lateral “slop” in the launch forktl that it was causing these irregular launches. I corrected this by spreading the loops out that hold the launcher fork piece in place. Reducing how much it can move side to side.
[quoted image]
3.) The right servo “ball lock” kept flashing/activating. We discovered that the right ball lock “jam” opto switch was stuck on. This was due to opto “G” being unplugged.
There was very little slack on this line, we ended up cutting zip ties and re-routing to make it fit better but it's still very snug with almost no slack.
4.) The left coin mech switch was not working because a wire was not soldered.

OUCH. Not sure how that gets out of the factory!

#1404 1 year ago

Its official, we are super stoked this Monday morning knowing that the glorious shipping notification should be coming this week or next.

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Just received notice that #97 is ready to ship. I’ll post again when received. No butter on 97.

One spot below you. Hopefully that email comes soon

#1700 1 year ago

watching you guys above me get the call, all I can hear in my head is "anyday now" in Ronnie Milsaps voice.

#1791 1 year ago

Common #96. You know you wanna come home. Insert happy Gilmore gif here.

#1820 1 year ago

#96 leaves the station on Monday!

#1911 1 year ago

3 weeks from invoice to shipping for us.

#2179 1 year ago

Scooby is all setup and playing quick over here. Shots are tighter than I anticipated.

2 weeks later
#3301 1 year ago
Quoted from Sharkbait:

Ok so I booted it this morning and no extreme shaking at startup. First ball fell out of the right rail so my son turned it off to get the ball. Reboot and no shaking again. Wth

Im waiting on the update to drop. See what that cleans up.

1 month later
#5376 11 months ago

Updated to latest code and since the auto launcher fails to make the plunge. Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts on things I should check? So far switches all appear correct. Ball is detected. Launch is just weak.

#5378 11 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

After code updates to my Ultraman, it had set the autoplunger coil strength low.
Try increasing it?
RM

I did go through and just must have missed the setting. Off to look again.

1 month later
#6432 9 months ago

Had to up the launcher power again with new code as it would not make the plunge at 90% percent. Up another 5% and we ok. Im curious if you all tweaked any of this or why it would have changed from the 06.22 update to 7.12. Took me 2 games to figure out my upkicker gate was not set right and rejecting everything but after that got to check out the new Shaggy mode and it is really well done. This thing is going to be insane once all the modes come together.
Thanks for all the updates so far Spooky cant wait to see what you all have up next for us mode wise.

#6436 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Yes, I have had this happen to me too - the one-way wire gate at the opening to the left side VUK hole behind the scoobysnack drop targets can get stuck in an odd position and reject balls coming in.
I will have to take a closer look and see what can be done about it.
RussM

I just bent the left end ever so. It was simply getting stuck under the brown / gold wireform. So far so good. Its a tough enough shot without perma block mode engaged.

#6485 9 months ago

Im not good either but the modes are def on the tougher side. (Fun for me) There is only one mb to help push through something atm. The drops resetting between balls hits hard some drains.

#6515 9 months ago
Quoted from Danzig:

I’ve found that moving the game from one spot to another, and also code updates can all mess with the launcher, I just go back in to the settings and readjust it to where it launches just fine.

Agreed but I am running out of power ! I was at 90 percent on the launcher coil to make it cleanly. Update happens and I have to set to 95% to get launcher to make the shot. I was suggesting that nothing changed but an update and 90 percent didnt equal the same 90 percent after update.

5 months later
#9571 3 months ago

New topper is super cool. But for me the rule set is just boring to all hell. Really hoping something neat happens to change my mind but idk.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetspeedb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=jetspeedb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.