(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,653 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4404 12 months ago

Nothing but problems with my Scooby Doo. It has sat for over 3 weeks. Both VUKs could not shoot out a ball. Was told by Luke a new Warden board would be sent over night, 5 days later get an email from AJ asking if anyone did more trouble shooting? Figured I would have had the board already, but he told me to cut both coils and would over night the parts. About 5 days later the parts finally arrived. It took me about an hour to set up and change the coils, then another 20 minutes to swap the board. The board sent to me was not identical to the original from my game. Now the Phantom claws won't shoot the balls out, they just sit there. I updated the code, still doesn't work. Topper and buttons do not light.
I have a lot of repair time into this game I can't play. I am discouraged and disappointed. 5 days here and there waiting on parts and communication really adds up.

#4546 11 months ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Spooky
Got this bug. Was a short game. Pretty much just kept going up the mid ramp. Hit all the clues and then cutter. Got the cutter multiball. During it, I got 2 balls to go down the left ramp to the side apron lock at the same time. One was ejected down back into game, the 2nd stayed up there during play. Eventually drained out and on to next ball. My next ball never ejected into shooter lane and the one stayed in the apron.
Even after manually putting a ball in the shooter lane by hand, the game detected it and ejected it into play but the flippers were not active. Eventually reset the game and everything worked including the left apron detecting a ball and dropping it into play. Clearly not a mechanical or opto issue. Gameplay bug(?)

I just experienced this. During Mystery Machine multiball, flippers went dead. Had a ball in lock claw and a ball in shooter lane. Nothing happened. Took off glass for the 500th time to work on it. Manually plugged a ball from shooter lane, nothing worked. Turned off game. Very disappointing in this purchase.
Started game earlier today, No Sound. HD tge reboot game. Really?

#4547 11 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Amazing how they get so many game out with just a handful of employees.

Not if you experience all the problems and lack of quality control.

#4552 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I mentioned this to the team and Bug said he sent you a PM trying to help out a while back!

Bug did contact me. I followed up with email to him, but didn't hear back. I called Aj yesterday, we determined I plugged the servo plugs in wrong on Warden board. I tried to start a game last night after correcting the servo plugs, but game wouldn't start. After a few minutes, I realized I forgot to put the balls back in game. The game did not do a ball search to let me know it lacked balls in trough. Once I put the balls in and finally got the ball locks in apron working, the right flipper button got stuck in the game. So I had to pull glass, lift playfield again and try to figure out why. I lubricated it to get it working for now. Sent AJ emails regarding these issues, but never heard back.
Ok While I had the playfield down, I decided to apply Carnuba wax. I notice sandy metal in the playfield by the MM spinner. I took a white pad and carefully wiped. Black metal dust filled pad. I decided to lift playfield and remove subway. The subway had metal particle dust left over during manufacturing. This dust carried out to the playfield and embedded itself in the playfield.
As stated above, just now I experienced flippers dead during MM multiball with a ball in shooter lane and a ball locked in apron. Prior to that game I started a game, but it had no sound, had to restart game. I only have about 22 plays on my machine. I have hours into working on this game. Solding in 2 coils, swapping Warden board. Phone calls, waiting for parts. Malfunctions. Defects: my translite is missing the white on back in Fred's hair. Lockdown bar has a rough sandy surface and does lockdown easy or properly. Help and resolution would be must appreciated.

20230501_200417 (resized).jpg20230501_200417 (resized).jpg20230501_203009 (resized).jpg20230501_203009 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 14.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 23.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=dawasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.