(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 1 year ago

Following….

#110 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Anyone have any suggestions on a nice digital pitch ? Not looking for the cheapest but the best or above average. Thanks in advance!

I normally use the phone app. Tried a square block but didn’t work well. The long ones on Amazon work well but like how the PINGUY app talks to you while under the machine.

#150 1 year ago

100% getting butter this time. TNA art no but spooky ce art needs butter.

#167 1 year ago

Yeah I’ve tried to fix simple things at my arcade but don’t own them so no keys.

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from EMDude:

So you own the arcade but the person who owns the games won’t give you the keys?!

I don’t own an arcade but play at one down the road from me. They said a guy owns the games and they basically share profits but don’t have keys. If a ball gets stuck they turn it off and call him. Same with Stonehedge bowling alley guy owns them and maintains them but the bowling alley. Too expensive to own nowadays I’d imagine margins are low on operators.

#185 1 year ago

I did that for tna ce on my youtube channel. First one to get it so I did a video and answered questions. There were 3200 views. Scooby would have way more views. Follow Eric’s pinball collection.

#298 1 year ago

Do pics of inside and bottom of playfield.

1 week later
#946 1 year ago

I built a Williams Indiana Jones basically from ground up. Few issues but on my next restore I’ll know better and can do it better and quicker. Glad I’m 709 so the issues are worked out by then hopefully. I was first on tna ce and had small issues like missing ball plate and washed out backglass but nothing major and Spooky shipped the parts fast.

#1054 1 year ago

Yeah except Karl is like one of the best players so likely we will be drained before the loop of music but yes change that would be good.

#1118 1 year ago

Scooby > godfather

#1122 1 year ago

Man that sucks bad. I got a piece of voodoo wide glass gonna switch day one.

#1125 1 year ago
Quoted from VictoryPointePGH:

I actually ordered a sheet of invisiglass (Since I only had standard width here) since my tech who's going to help me clean Scooby out keeps telling me that invisiglass is the best upgrade and with shipping I'm in for at least half the cost either way.
I'm pretty bummed though since the game was popular last night (Aside from the shooter lane switch issues) and we had people driving from a good way away to try it since we are one of the first public machines.

You have tile which is the worse thing for glass. Get something rubber to lay glass down on on beach towel folded up. Could have damaged it when you had it in tile before and exploded later. Heard this happen a lot on tile floors.

#1134 1 year ago

No saying themes better. Idk how drama godfather will make good pinball but could prove me wrong.

#1541 1 year ago

I’m not too scared about qc and know it will be okay once they work things out but most people with issues are also experts and can fix things.

I remember getting my first pin the Beatles and the upper flipper didn’t work. Was freaking out bc never worked in a pin before and was a huge purchase. Easy fix but I’d image many scooby buyers are new and if they have many issues they won’t be able to fix them without a tech. No way I would be able to remove the upper playfield as an newbie. Important we tell Spooky the issues now so they can work them out quickly on the line.

#1709 1 year ago

Take pics of butters first so we can make a decision.

#1814 1 year ago

spooky please update code to make this flipper power default. 88% pulse

1 week later
#2266 1 year ago

Upload a video to youtube of butter so we can see it better.

#2326 1 year ago

Spooky Luke are you guys adding a spacer to new built games now to keep plastic from dropping and getting ball stuck issues?

#2433 1 year ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Hey everyone...sorry for the website glitch. Everything should be up and running now. We are just running crazy trying to get everything done for TPF. Excited to see everyone there and show you all of our new ideas in person. We still have more new things to show off in the next few days and even many more in the days/weeks to come, so stay tuned! I think all you Scooby fans are going to really be happy with tomorrow's release...we are stoked to show you! Also, Ulmpharmd that comments on here is indeed a Back Alley team member...he presents alot of things here for me which allows me time to keep cranking on new mods Thanks again for all the support everyone!

I just emailed you wanted to add ooz to my order as well so no double shipping. Lmk.

#2517 1 year ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

Hmm...the speaker magnet graphics look super dull/washed out color wise, compared to the rest. I was all in for that mod, but from this photo, not so much. May go with the blue slime instead.

Yeah I’ve ordered a lot from them and colors are not vibrant like photoshop pics on site.

#2566 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

#111 arrived today and is set up for play at Southland Lanes. It was played nonstop for 5 hours or so.
Here were a few things I encountered tonight-
#1 Machine was all set up. Flip power switch and nothing boots up. Pull backglass and notice the computer is unplugged. Phew!
#2 took the Lock bar off, and now it won't properly latch on the left side. It's slightly lifted/loose and will need further adjustment.
#3 there was no screw holding the right orange wireform to the lock by the right flipper. It was just hanging in the breeze.
#4 after 4-5 games that right flipper was completely out of adjustment and pointing downward.
#5 the back right drop target from the 6 on the left got stuck in the wire gate there.
#6 about 3 hours into play the shooter lane switch wasn't registering causing all sorts of weird issues. The entire switch looks like it should be re mounted because the ball sits pretty far from it. That or some creative bending will be required. It's temporarily working but I know it won't last.
Nothing too major so far. People are really enjoying the game! I cannot wait to get more games on it and see how the code progresses over time.
[quoted image]

For 2 my tna lockdown the glass wouldn’t allow me to latch it so I had to move the legs out a bit and square the game up a bit and fixed that.

#2890 1 year ago

Just take dental floss behind plaque to cut it out and redo with a command strip.

#3134 1 year ago

Yeah if doesn’t go off in flasher test menu don’t hook pinstadiums to it.

#3205 1 year ago

Yeah has an electric outlet inside cab. 110

#3211 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Awesome thanks!
Is it a regular plug or is it like WMS cabs where you need to use an adapter?

Regular plug from Home Depot. They really need to buy metal housing like normal pins instead of the blue boxes from hardware store.

#3213 1 year ago

Got my banner in from over seas.

C34C6A44-8A8B-4AAF-A570-B384A8EA7679 (resized).jpegC34C6A44-8A8B-4AAF-A570-B384A8EA7679 (resized).jpeg
#3397 1 year ago

Delivery guy always takes the pin up my drive and into the garage for me. Takes them a minute. It’s an easy straight shot though.

#3467 1 year ago

Maybe someone needs to make Alt stickers that are more durable for backups. I’ll prob order a few extra sets.

#3484 1 year ago

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I have too many pins on order and family voted a different direction. Scooby Doo collectors edition low 700s (below 710) from PinballStar up for grabs! I'll sell at a $350.00 loss ...”
2023-04-13
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 330 times

#3506 1 year ago

This thread has me stressed about ordering a scooby with all these issues and board issues I’m hearing about. Is it really that bad to bail out now? May just stick to stern and CGC from now on for nib. Idk anymore but don’t want major issues I can’t fix.

#3513 1 year ago

I’m good at fixing things, shouldn’t have to on nib other than some adjustments but minor things are fine. I’ve fixed old Williams and been around the block. I know it’s not perfect making these. Now if they are having new boards fail several times with little plays this is a major issue and I would say they need to stop and have all hands on that. I can’t fix proprietary board issues and that’s something that could make it a boat anchor and sink the ship. Hope I’m wrong and have had zero issues with my tna ce knock on wood. Love tna that’s why I’m back with scooby. Also had Rick and morty just didn’t like gameplay.

#3518 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Check your plastics, ladies and gentlemen. Last night I discovered yet another issue on my game. After reading a post on here about the "hand" plastics on the apron, I noticed that my #60 that I got 5 weeks ago, shipped out without them. I never realized that anything was supposed to be there (after all, they aren't huge), but then I looked at pics online, and there they were.
AJ is supposed to be shipping those and the mounting hardware out to me soon, but what an odd thing to slip past QC. I'm going to study online pics and compare everything to my game to make sure there isn't anything else... but a manual would be great for that.

Spooky good about shipping missing things. I had a few missing minor parts on tna and shipped fast. Took stern 1.5 yrs to ship the Godzilla plastics I ordered and paid $200 for.

1 week later
#3869 1 year ago

Simple solution is to design a plunger and shooter rod. Hate launch buttons anyways.

#3871 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

But that won't fix issues during multiball. Still gotta have a functional auto plunge mech

Maybe stupid but could you use a stern one and see if that fixes the issue? Maybe take off a stern and try? Not sure if same or maybe someone with a Williams.

#3886 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

New coils, PC, Warden board, and shaker board went in today. Updated to the new code immediately and so far it's working. Hopefully fixed for good, time will tell. We got 20 games in today and are happy with it at the moment.
My shaker is off until they can address those issues with a code update
Is there a way to disable the single drop target between the lower flippers or can that be a feature request?
It launched the ball straight up at the glass today and I'm surprised it didn't crack or chip the glass.

That’s good.

#3938 1 year ago

Depends on state if there’s tax.

#4007 1 year ago

When I restored my Indiana Jones I had buzzing when flipper was raised. Figured out coil sleeve wasn’t put on right and loose so it moved and vibrated. Check this.

1 week later
#4265 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Is everyone having at least some issue with their game? Anyone get there's and have it playing with no problems at all yet??
I'm in the late 700's, so I'm hopeful that games in that timeframe are a bit less doom and gloom than the past many pages have been.

Same ditto what you said. Flippers don’t work does spooky check them at all? Prob a loose connection but still. Wired wrong, boards blowing. Idk if I have these issues it will be my last from spooky sorry to say. I’d be getting a refund if I was that one guy. Something’s wired wrong.

#4365 11 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I like boxes!
Have to wait till after work to get on it…..
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool let us know how it goes.

#4483 11 months ago

Now, something that bugged me but wasn't technically "wrong" was the left outlane post which has been discussed here previously. There are only 2 positions available. Wide open which is brutal, or all the way up which a ball can BARELY even fit through. Why Spooky didn't just slot the adjustment is beyond me. Anyway, I'm not one to overthink things sooo.... I added a center hole position. It took about 30 minutes from start to finish. Photos are from stock to finished.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Be nice if spooky could do this on next batch of playfields maybe.

#4533 11 months ago

Cool to see the factory tour. I know a company that purchased one of the laser cutters for leather and was close to $300k for one. People have no clue the cost tied up in those machines. Cool to see the process.

#4656 11 months ago

Stern Mando upper helmet flippers don't die when ball isn't up there and that would be easy to know. One complaint when that game came out.

#4720 11 months ago

It’s like 6-7 a day I believe but work four days so 24-30 week

1 week later
#4920 11 months ago
Quoted from ddrpriest:

Have you moved the shaker motor board away from the amp and subwoofer? In the stock location it's basically touching the amp and can cause shorts through the vibrations from the sub and shaker motor. [quoted image]

Spooky Luke are you moving them in new builds? Move boards to better locations.

#4926 11 months ago

Yeah that’s a nice mod. I’d be in on that.

#4966 11 months ago

I had a good conversation with Joe and kind of put my mind at ease a bit. Said I could talk to Luke too if I wanted. I do think they are working on fixing these issues so hope my early 700 game is good. That said, unless their next themes are amazing and a must have for me, I’m going to hold off and wait/ get from someone who drops out. This will imo hurt them in the future as I’m sure I’m not the only one so it has to be handled fast. At least their cs is good and fast. I’m told it’s a very tiny percentage of games. Idk I told them pinsides a shit show of issues.

#5028 11 months ago

Guy on fb in 300s was missing his number plaque so check you have yours.

#5052 11 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Was it one of those show games that didn't have a plaque on them or NIB?

Nib

#5056 11 months ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

Email Spooky the serial number and they'll ship you a plaque.

Wasn’t mine some guy on Facebook. I told him to email.

#5064 11 months ago
Quoted from Danzig:

More mods, will post after pics this weekend.
Hands by Outpost Kodelia
Apron by Back Alley Creations
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Apron is really cool you think it’s $500 nice? Deciding on getting one.

#5086 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

One more thing. My light trip on the right next to the shooter lane, the nuts are quite close to the light strip. Can someone snap a photo of theirs ? To compare ?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They make thinner nuts Id switch it out but prob doesn’t matter.

#5215 11 months ago
Quoted from TSB_:

Just another little improvement I did the other day. I noticed that the flipper buttons were dim compared to the action button on the lock bar. The neopixel ring, used to light the buttons, is pressed directly against the cabinet. Adding a 1/16” clear washer between the cabinet and the LEDs allows them to light the button much better.
I 3D printed a pair of washers out of clear filament, but laser cutting them from 1/16” thick acrylic would work equally well.
Left flipper button has the washer, right flipper button is factory:
SpookyLuke this would be a simple addition on the assembly line. [quoted image][quoted image]

Hardware store have anything round and just use a step drill bit to drill center out maybe.?

#5246 11 months ago

Yessir! From Ebay! And this was a tame example
[quoted image]

Maybe spooky should have used this art. May have sold out already. Lol

#5259 11 months ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

I can't imagine the license holder would ever approve of this. That being said, in dream world, I bet a special edition with artwork like this would sell like crazy. Kind of like an AC/DC Luci for Scooby Doo. Again, I don't think it could ever happen--too damaging to the brand for the IP owner--but there's some validity to the suggestion.

Wasn’t serious. I like their art better.

#5284 11 months ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

Is there a way to put in your full name in the high score vs initials? I didn’t see it in the settings.

Normally change high store initials from 3 to 10 in settings.

#5306 11 months ago

Good review. Enjoy the new pin!

#5366 10 months ago
Quoted from mkk629:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Kind of like this! Cool

#5374 10 months ago

Those action figure sets sold out? See them on eBay but not the larger set now.

#5509 10 months ago

Finally played sd at my friends place today. Really cool shots and very beautiful pin. Can’t wait to get mine. He doesn’t do much on pinside but only had couple minor ball launch issues and got parts from spooky to fix. Was in 200’s. He got his light board. His first spooky and is now a fan. Did ask why they put cheap blue electric boxes in bottom. Lol

#5535 10 months ago

yeah the electric box we are more thinking like they used in William's Bally games. Not sure why JJP uses but something like that. Yes the box looks nicer but the cut out you can't have wires touching the sides. Need to have a hole instead and get a 50 cent connector at Home Depot like you use for metal boxes and electric wire. Could do a hole and a plastic insert there too. Old boxes would look way better and be more professional imo.

#5579 10 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Has anyone been receiving their mods from back alley creations ?
I was told early last month mine would ship by end of May and now they are not responding. Should I file a chargeback ?

No as a business owner a f’in hate people who do chargebacks. He will reply but super busy building these. I have one on order it’s taking time to build.

2 weeks later
#5907 10 months ago

So if you do decals when they ask, wait is short but for butter figure another two month wait?

#5920 10 months ago

Got my email asking about butter. I’m low 700 number.

#5950 10 months ago

my ticket was called for the spotlight lantern mod. Set of four is like $300 USD which is high but looks cool.

#5977 10 months ago

Yeah some idiot paid the 12k for the pro. You would lose a ton once you open it up. I don’t get it.

#6060 9 months ago

I got my 709 butter payment too. There is a deadline in the email to pay like two weeks I think. I’m mailing a check. I guess have to wait. Still better than big Lebowski payment and four month wait.

#6068 9 months ago

This thing maybe expensive but it’s super cool! Got it today.

IMG_7013 (resized).jpegIMG_7013 (resized).jpeg
#6084 9 months ago

Idk 2782 was my order number.

#6147 9 months ago

What’s the highest number butter delivered?

#6200 9 months ago

Yeah was a bit of a pain to get the glue off apron to change to scooby doo instead. Do that as default

#6203 9 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

As someone above said, copyright issue. It’s why the guy in the mine cart is Shannon and not Shaggy. If there’s glue residue though maybe better to come with a bag of letters and nothing at all on the apron. Then the final customer can put whatever they want on there without getting the lawyers involved.

Ok makes sense now. Good to know.

#6267 9 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Bug has some adjustments for this that he does on the line. I'll let him know and he can share some tips and tricks to help prevent that ball trap from happening.

I heard you are doing a large run of butter cabs right now. Anyway to tell if 709 will be in that lot or ballpark shipping? I’m moving so trying to guess when.

#6321 9 months ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Great find. Where did you get it? Any info on the package to search for?

3” cake topper. I got the last one on eBay.

#6399 9 months ago

Got my lantern mods today. Looks amazing not home made looking at all. Stern quality. Can’t install til prob mid September October once I move to my new house .and actually get machine.

#6414 9 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Anyone have recommendations for powerful surge protectors to hook 3-4 pinball machines up to?

Siemens FS140 Whole House Surge Protection , Gray

On amazon install this on your main box

#6416 9 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I use the Tripp Lite LC1200.
4 outlet so I have 3 running for the 10 pins I have.
I 3 others for my upright games and skee ball.
https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-LC1200-Conditioner-Outlet/dp/B0000512LA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa

I may look into the 20a one and have 6 pins on it.

1 week later
#6610 8 months ago
Quoted from Maverick87:

Struggling with whether I should go Butter or not. What’s everyone’s thoughts so far on those that have butter?

Butter if you can afford it. Will likely help you sell quicker down the road too since will be rarer.

#6657 8 months ago
Quoted from La4s:

If you have any of the speaker mesh leftover, it can be used to diffuse the flipper buttons too.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good idea.

#6702 8 months ago

Latest butter number in production or shipped? I should be close.

#6707 8 months ago

Not many butters prob 4-7%. Pinball Star said soon so prob 2-4 weeks my guess.

1 week later
#6904 8 months ago

709 butter in production no shipping yet.

#6995 8 months ago

Glad they figured out the issues before mine was made. First batch of issues got me worried. Can’t wait.

#7013 8 months ago

Butter 709 I got email from pinball Star it’s shipping. No tracking yet.

#7088 8 months ago

Yeah got my tracking for 709 butter. Shipping direct from spooky. 23rd eta

Also got my pin loft today and Jurassic park 30th tomorrow so busy week.

#7128 7 months ago

SHIPPING HEADS UP -

so for shipping it was direct from Spooky and DOHRN freight picked up. They don't ship to Ohio so they turned it over to USSPECIAL instead. Original tracking from DOHRN said Tuesday and then updated to Friday delivery estimate (picked up Monday). Their tracking system is horrible and shows you nothing. You must call them for updates. Called yesterday and said to call tomorrow (which is today) for an update and to schedule delivery for hopefully Friday if it arrived to the terminal in Ohio by me. Pinball star warned me of this but got no call for an apt. Called this morning and got a new tracking for USSPECIAL.com from the guy and he said its out for delivery today. WOW. Okay so glad I'm home all day today. Just make sure you keep track or it will just show up and be left I guess.

#7134 7 months ago

Called usspecial and said the status out for delivery is to them from other shipper but not really out to me. Not sure what they are doing over there. May show up or not idk.

#7141 7 months ago

well now USSPECIAL passed off the shipment to PITT Ohio to deliver it so now its in Chicago so likely Monday delivery now. Three different carriers. Never had this before.

#7170 7 months ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

You all were right - shipping is a mess!
I called Dohrn because their tracking showed delivery expected yesterday and I had not heard a word.
They claimed that they had interlined the shipment to US Special, who accidentally gave it back to Dohrn, who then returned it to US Special. US Special then interlined it to Pitt, who services all of NY state.
I got a PRO# for the Pitt shipment, and called them. It sounded like they were just waiting for me to call them, because they asked me when I wanted it and scheduled delivery for Monday.

Same here got call from pitt this morning to schedule for Monday. Just hope box is okay or who do you blame?

#7200 7 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Backalley apron mod arrived! Easy install. Really looks incredible! Matches perfectly. One question…what are the extra letters for in the little baggie?

Change spooky to scooby

#7231 7 months ago

709 butter just arrived. Box is in great shape so that’s amazing since went through three shippers. Can’t break it open until I move in about two weeks or so unfortunately. Wonder why spooky doesn’t stamp box butter. No way to tell it’s butter from box.

IMG_7366 (resized).jpegIMG_7366 (resized).jpeg
#7237 7 months ago

Pitt didn’t call me just had a window.

Some people keep in box and sell that’s why stern stamps what’s in box. Needs to be stamped sd ce butter for example. There are nib simpsons and old stuff people are nuts and keep for 10 yrs in box.

#7301 7 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All of our customers are welcome to request a specific shipping company. By default we use RNL freight as we have a long standing good relationship with them and have had several personal meetings with them so they understand shipping pinball. I'm not sure who the shipping company you listed is but I cam assure you Spooky doesn't do anything to leave a "bad taste" on shipping.

How much money are extra warden boards to buy for backups in case.

2 weeks later
#7643 7 months ago

709 butter finally setup after being in the box two weeks while I moved. Two games in no issues knock on wood.

Speakers kind of make a sound unless you are playing a game. Any suggestions on that? Messed with amp a bit.

IMG_7468 (resized).jpegIMG_7468 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7749 6 months ago

My butter came with an extra servo in coin box for scooby barrel.

2 weeks later
#7902 6 months ago

About two months more for me.

3 months later
#10211 88 days ago

Bug can you make new light boards that have cutouts to move outlane posts easily? I’ll buy them!! Just need left and right.
Like you did for LT. Morgan said you don’t have them. Lmk

1 month later
#10994 39 days ago

Installed all the mods today.

#11193 34 days ago

New codes good… is wine from flippers normal? Loaded with glass off but especially the left ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=beltking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.