(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,643 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jesterfunhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

All setup and ready for everyone! Got a few games in on it, and it’s really well polished so far! Flow, light show, audio, callouts, and improved menu and settings really make it the best Spooky to date! I’m really looking forward to getting some time in on it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Thats awesome to see one set up officially! Can't wait #851 SDCE!

5 months later
#6878 8 months ago

#851 CE Just Received Final Invoice (Pinballstar)

1 week later
#7030 8 months ago

#851 Just received my shipping notice from Pinballstar!

#7072 8 months ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Also, is there a rulesheet for this game? I haven't found anything on tilt forums.

Hope this helps
http://tiltforums.com/t/scooby-doo-where-are-you-rulesheet/8008

#7145 8 months ago
Quoted from boommerknight:

Anyone in the upper 800 ‘s get shipping notice yet? I’m hoping for something in the next two weeks as I’m 908!

CE #851 arrived today via Pinballstar!

1 week later
#7307 7 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I wouldn't be to hard on Joe he's a fantastic distributor for us and I'm sure he ships a ton of games that arrive on time. He's a wonderful guy who we talk to daily and I'm sure he will do whatever he can to help ya out. Sometimes shipping companies just suck. He certainly wouldn't intentionally ship a game with a company that is knowingly poor. I totally understand the frustration I've been there! Sorry your having to deal with it.

I know Joe and he is the best. My game via Pinballstar arrived last week without any shipping hassles arrived when they said it would. Has worked great out of the box with zero issues. Great Job Spooky team I could not be happier!

#7308 7 months ago

... SpookyLuke Nice touch with the "Call Out" while the game is booting if you press the flipper buttons...my impatient three year old grandson found this out so funny!

1 week later
#7448 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I updated mine for the first time (only had it for a couple weeks). I must say, the update process is simple and relatively fast compared to my Sterns. Great job on that process.

I agree I used the USB port inside the coin door. First time updating a Spooky game and could not have been easier and user friendly. Great job, loving my Scooby not a single issue so far!

1 month later
#7912 6 months ago
Quoted from Frito539:

It’s a Scooby Doo and Krispy Kreme kind of day!
[quoted image][quoted image]

We went on Saturday but they were all sold out we would have to wait for the next batch which was two hours later. We are going to order on the app this week as the store is not real close. I am dying for the mystery machine one. For my Diabetes friends I also have type 2 and rarely treat myself to anything like this but I will for Scooby DOO!

#7937 6 months ago

Its Scooby Weekend here!
20231021_094812 (resized).jpg20231021_094812 (resized).jpg20231021_094820 (resized).jpg20231021_094820 (resized).jpg

#7957 6 months ago
Quoted from VitoD1981:

My game was delivered Sunday morning...Love it! Not sure if anyone else missed this like I did when setting up. Yesterday I noticed the color on the first panel of the topper was much more vibrant than the 2nd and 3rd panel. There was a protective film to be removed on the front of the 2nd and 3rd panels. There is also a masking tape material to be removed on the backside of the 2nd and 3rd panel. Looks so much better.

Yes I had to remove this on mine as well.

#7973 6 months ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

Does Spooky sell the Scooby interior side art blades? I ripped mine in a few places after lifting the playfield one day.

I snagged mine also not bad or really noticeable to anybody but me. I think I have seen those protectors you can put in before raising the playfield? Are those homemade or does a vendor make them and if so link please.

#8075 5 months ago

Seems like some bugs in the latest code. Is there anything earth shattering that the new code brings? I am wondering if I should wait until bugs are fixed.

#8172 5 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

It is a great game! I'm not a great player and still figuring out the shots, but try a backhand for the MM...it's one of the only shots I seem to nail consistently

I agree I can backhand this if you cradle the ball about 75% of the time.

1 week later
#8320 5 months ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Feel free to print your own. Please do not sell theses. I've spent many hours on this and it should stay free for all Scooby Pinball fans.

Sorry I am already selling on the streets for $100/copy...even looking at going international...

1 week later
#8509 5 months ago

I tried to update my software but everytime I hit the green button nothing happens? What am I doing wrong?
20231120_131841 (resized).jpg20231120_131841 (resized).jpg

#8512 5 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I tried to update my software but everytime I hit the green button nothing happens? What am I doing wrong?
[quoted image]

I think I have it resolved my one usb stick was separating the file into two. I put the file on another USB stick and it just the one file. I will try it out today and report back. LOVE THE GAME and support!

#8513 5 months ago

I think I have it resolved my one usb stick was separating the file into two. I put the file on another USB stick and it just the one file. I will try it out today and report back. LOVE THE GAME and support!

That worked code updated!

#8537 5 months ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

I think you can also hit the drops to light the white shots

That is correct

1 week later
#8699 4 months ago
Quoted from heinekenlvr:

Just curious...I have a Scooby BSE on order...my number is close to the end of the run. With all of the various problems that people are having with their new game is Spooky trying to correct the known problems on games yet to be built or are they just continuing to build games with the same issues? I appreciate the fact that their after sales support is very good but as someone who has yet to get their game it makes me kind of wonky in the knees seeing all of the most recent builds still having issues.

I think you only hear about the machines with issues here. There have been plenty like mine that has not had a single issue or need for adjustment. It played perfect out of the box. I got mine in august and play it almost daily...

1 week later
#8916 4 months ago
Quoted from Phern:

Any chance we can get the theme song on a game over? Like watching the cartoon. YES;Scrappy?NO

3 weeks later
#9732 3 months ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

BEYOND impressed by the turnaround here. Identify bug, go to bed, wake up to have patch ready for install = next level. Huge kudos to spooky_dj and the entire Spooky team. You guys are killing it.

Completely Agree! Installed 1.05 code with no problem last night. Just played a game and got high score 4 as Daphne but could not put in initials. Before I could even report it... I come here and found they have already patched it and made the code available to us, Super Scooby Enthusiasts! THANKS SPOOKY team for knocking this game out of the park with amazing support!!! AND YES I LOVE the GHOULS mini game roaming shot...my favorite addition!

1 week later
#10046 3 months ago

Before I contact Spooky has anyone had their shaker motor stop working? I have had it since august and to be honest not sure when it stopped working I finally noticed this week.

I am running v2023.10.28.23. In the settings it is turned on including spinners and capt and the pulse I pushed up to 60%. In test mode it does nothing just makes that drip sound when I push the test button. I tried reseating the two connectors on that small board it connects to. I opened the protective case and the wires seemed to be attached okay. Any other troubleshooting or similar experience?

#10081 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I really loathe the launcher in my game.

I have CE 851 which was delivered in Aug 2023. I have never had an issue with my launcher it has worked perfectly since day one. I feel bad for all of the issues some have had not sure why mine works without any adjustments.

#10090 3 months ago

I was messing with the brightness per the posts and so I was watching the screen while playing. Am I the only one that never noticed???? .... when you rip the spinners on the screen under the 2/2 in the left bottom corner it scrolls through pics of all the villains and lands on the one on the playfield?

2 weeks later
#10467 81 days ago

Before I contact Spooky has anyone had their shaker motor stop working? I have had it since august and to be honest not sure when it stopped working I finally noticed this week.
I am running v2023.10.28.23. In the settings it is turned on including spinners and capt and the pulse I pushed up to 60%. In test mode it does nothing just makes that drip sound when I push the test button. I tried reseating the two connectors on that small board it connects to. I opened the protective case and the wires seemed to be attached okay. Any other troubleshooting or similar experience?

As and update Spooky Tech support lived up to its reputation! AJ responded to my email almost instantly (Literally within 4 minutes- See screenshot) He was able to guide me to trace the issue back to a MOSFET that failed on the Warden board. A couple days later they send me a new Warden Board and Shaker Motor board and Today I am back having a working shaker! THANKS SPOOKY AJ!
Screenshot 2024-02-01 210702 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2024-02-01 210702 (resized).jpg

#10474 81 days ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Why did the Mosfet fail on the Warden board if there's a fuse on the shaker ?
it seems that whenever there's a problem somewhere, the Warden breaks down.
i'm also waiting for a warden board

I am sending the boards back to Spooky so they can review. I can troubleshoot fine but Not technical enough to know why it failed even though the fuse blew.

1 week later
#10562 74 days ago
Quoted from doc5md:

I can't seem to get my Scooby to update the code. I downloaded the newest code and put the file on a USB drive.

I had a similar problem and I realized that the download would appear but would not be fully downloaded before I transferred to my USB stick. I realized that the file did not look right and Scooby would not recognize it at all. Here is what it should look like on a "PC" ...
Screenshot 2024-02-09 160804 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-02-09 160804 (resized).png

1 week later
#10743 61 days ago

Have had my Scooby since Aug 2023 and finally had that magical game 18m that obliterated all of the other high scores. Items of note are getting MMM 3 times SSM 2 times and CCM 1 time. I was awarded an extra ball twice, the first for Scooby snacks and the second I think for starting 5 villain modes (Unmasked 3). If you have not gotten an extra ball yet it is really cool as the Crystal ball with the question mark starts flashing and then you hit 1 or 2 clue shots that are orange to collect. Also completed all 7 Fred mode traps and unmasked some Frenchman...This was crazy lucky to hit all shots and not even sure who that dude is.
20240222_133255 (resized).jpg20240222_133255 (resized).jpg

#10748 60 days ago
Quoted from kevster:

It sounds like you should've qualified three extra balls: Scooby snacks, visiting 5 villain modes and unmasking (at least) 2 villains.
Either way, that's a great score. Well done! Starting all those multiballs must've been a lot of fun.

Thanks it was just one of those Zen moments where I hit everything I aimed for. It is possible I did not get the Scooby Snack extra ball as I was not paying attention to the screen. It may have just been due to the villain modes. It was actually my first time qualifying for extra ball so was not expecting it.

#10799 56 days ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

My tiltbob is set to off

I removed the tiltbob but left the rod that it screws into. I have occasional issues with the ball getting stuck on the right side of Capt Cutler helmet so shaking required and I only get a warning with just the rod.

1 week later
#10908 47 days ago

Need to give a shout out to AJ at Spooky Service. I had an issue last night while playing the machine. Sent an email to AJ with the details and he had a resolution for me first thing in the morning. They are super responsive!

#11060 41 days ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Current code listed on Spooky's site is 3.11.11.
Is that new code?

Downloading Now!

#11129 40 days ago
Quoted from DVDA:

I've noticed it more with this code update...it's either too loud or not enough

I agree on this I have been playing around with the volume to try to get the right mix...Even though sound effects and voices are on the same setting level they can be drastically different in game play.

#11187 39 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

What would previous code have to do with the balls not being magnetized??? This is absurd.

"It was a Pun..."

#11331 33 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Volume: 50% Base: 20% Treble: 80% Crossover: 10% Subwoofer: 10%

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this. I set to approx these settings with a little extra base and subwoofer. WOW what a difference! All of the sounds are now synched up perfectly and it got rid of most of the hiss without a new cable. I can only hear the hiss now if I am close to the speaker panel.

#11332 33 days ago

Played CO-OP mode so I could play the Wizard mode...and Zoinks!!!! IT EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS. I got pretty deep in it and love all of the different challenges to complete, the video clips playing is amazing, the add a ball and multiball feature during the mode, the lightning effects are fantastic (I always wondered why they only used it in the start up...). THIS my favorite machine of all time now (Does spooky sell bolts for the floor?) and to think there are two wizard modes yet to come! It just keeps getting better!!!

1 week later
#11433 25 days ago

Speaking of Reverse flippers I scored it during Mystery award, just before I started the Wizard mode the first time. I literally just needed to hit the mystery machine and it got there via the secret passage after I received the "Wonderful" reverse flippers... Needless to say I DID NOT complete any of the wizard mode...

1 week later
#11530 13 days ago
Quoted from Pumpkinking16:

Need some Scooby help please. I start a new game, select a character, ball loads into shooter lane, I press the launch button and nothing. I thought it was a coil but replaced that and nothing. Every time I hit the ball launch it makes a spring sound through the speakers. Any suggestions?

I had the exact same thing happen and it was failed MOSFET on the warden board. Contact Spooky and they will have you go through some tests to verify the issue. If it is the warden board they will send out a new one. Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 19.95
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 14.95
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jesterfunhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=Jesterfunhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.