(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,623 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 233.
#3201 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Thinking about releasing a new wearable lighting mod. Ties into your brain synapses. SkullStadiums are the ultimate portable lighting solution that go everywhere you do. Wear em in the shower, eating breakfast, driving to work, work, lunch, work, home, dinner and bedtime. Recommend wearing 100% of time while playing pinball.
[quoted image]

This can only work if you create a ton of crazy trailer videos using lots of futuristic buzz words and never answer anyone's technical questions as to what it does.

#3202 1 year ago

Planning to buy one that is #30-something.

Any issues to be aware of with these early made games?

#3203 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I used the shaker to attach the UV lighting. Hopefully more shaker integration comes down the line. Sucks there are no flashers I can tie into. Thought about using the mystery machine, but in attract mode the lights stay on.
Scott said the UV should not be on for a long time because they get hot. So will check settings if I can turn this off. I know I have the attract SFX turned off. Will check turning off the lights and see if the Mystery Machine headlights go off.
Unfortunately not many options at this point.

I'm going to preface this by saying we don't officially support modding. Most are great and cause zero issue, but there are also quite a few people out there that plug something in incorrectly and end up send power somewhere it's not supposed to be. That said, keep in mind our shaker is 48v. That seems a bit high for lighting. I just quickly glanced at the FAQ, they suggest tapping into 4v to 24v.

#3204 1 year ago

Very dumb question does Scooby have a service outlet in the bottom of the cabinet so I can plug something into it (a 110v to 12v converter so I can plug in an LED lighted cup is all).

Either that or is there a good safe source to tap into for 12v that I can connect the the light puck to?

#3205 1 year ago

Yeah has an electric outlet inside cab. 110

#3206 1 year ago

#132 CE butter arrived today.

R&L. Pallet jack got a little careless. Driver was great. Kept it, put claim in.

Butter is packed to the extreme with blanket and yet they managed to Nick the head.

Called Morgan, let em know. Spooky with great service.

Ended up not seeing sending it back for that one Nick but will just replace that side head panel they will send! Want to set up and play.

Not nearly as bad as my first pin ever. Pallet jack hole through the bottom of a LOTRLE Nib. R&L.

D39630AB-ED3A-40E6-9862-26D31EBC1EFE (resized).jpegD39630AB-ED3A-40E6-9862-26D31EBC1EFE (resized).jpeg
#3207 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah has an electric outlet inside cab. 110

Awesome thanks!

Is it a regular plug or is it like WMS cabs where you need to use an adapter?

#3208 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

R&L. Pallet jack got a little careless. Driver was great. Kept it, put claim in.
Butter is packed to the extreme with blanket and yet they managed to Nick the head.
Ended up not seeing sending it back for that one Nick but will just replace that side head panel they will send! Want to set up and play.
Not nearly as bad as my first pin ever. Pallet jack hole through the bottom of a LOTRLE Nib. R&L. [quoted image]

Sorry that happened but at least it should be fairly straight forward to make right.

#3209 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not nearly as bad as my first pin ever. Pallet jack hole through the bottom of a LOTRLE Nib. R&L. [quoted image]

Excited to hear your feedback on the game. I would have kept it as well. Saves everyone a lot of hassle for something you can easily remedy.

#3210 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Excited to hear your feedback on the game. I would have kept it as well. Saves everyone a lot of hassle for something you can easily remedy.

I was just happy Morgan answered the phone. What companies do that these days? Totally agree with less hassle and path of least resistance!

Spooky is very careful with that butter! It’s something else. Pin is a beauty.

#3211 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Awesome thanks!
Is it a regular plug or is it like WMS cabs where you need to use an adapter?

Regular plug from Home Depot. They really need to buy metal housing like normal pins instead of the blue boxes from hardware store.

#3212 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was just happy Morgan answered the phone. What companies do that these days? Totally agree with less hassle and path of least resistance!
Spooky is very careful with that butter! It’s something else. Pin is a beauty.

It was great at TPF seeing the butter next to non butter. The bright oranges on the side of the cabinet really pop on the butter. The non butter in isolation is stunning. Then you see the butter and are amazed it can look better than their already great decals.

#3213 1 year ago

Got my banner in from over seas.

C34C6A44-8A8B-4AAF-A570-B384A8EA7679 (resized).jpegC34C6A44-8A8B-4AAF-A570-B384A8EA7679 (resized).jpeg
#3214 1 year ago

Yeah I would love butter but I love putting that $1400 to something else even more.

Sorry about your game though that sucks. Hopefully everything else is good.

#3215 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah I would love butter but I love putting that $1400 to something else even more.
Sorry about your game though that sucks. Hopefully everything else is good.

I agree with that. It’s a lot. Butter looks great but so does the other.

Excited to get the game set up!

#3216 1 year ago

#184 arrived safely today - almost have it in it's spot.

#3217 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got my banner in from over seas.
[quoted image]

How much was it? Where did you order it?

#3218 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigz:

#184 arrived safely today - almost have it in it's spot

Awesome, getting so close to 224. I'm guessing it's getting made this week so hopefully I get that sweet shipping notification soon.

#3219 1 year ago

Just happy to report that we’ve had absolutely no issues with Scooby-Doo since we brought it home last Tuesday, other than I’m just terribly addicted to it and can’t get work at home done. Here’s a big congratulations to the whole Spooky crew!!!!!!!

87AB3859-20CD-4AC0-8EC8-952C2E4B507B (resized).jpeg87AB3859-20CD-4AC0-8EC8-952C2E4B507B (resized).jpeg
#3220 1 year ago

#184 playing without any issues. I have had a stuck ball once that I was able to rattle loose without removing the glass but that is about it. With the 20 or so games so far, the one thing that threw me off was the auto-plunge delay during ball locks, etc. It was enough of a delay from my Rick and Morty that I initially thought it wasn't working right. Figured out I was just not being quite patient enough. SpookyLuke spooky_dj --- This game is shooting well and a ton of fun so far!

#3221 1 year ago

Got an email about 254 should get invoiced soon !

#3222 1 year ago

Guy in the Scooby pin FB group got the butter/no butter email today and he is #299

#3223 1 year ago

Trying to troubleshoot Scooby that showed up today. Flippers work, ball launches, then the flippers stop

any suggestions

#3224 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

Trying to troubleshoot Scooby that showed up today. Flippers work, ball launches, then the flippers stop
any suggestions

I can't think of anything specific with launch a ball that would cause the flippers to stop working. Is there anything else happening when the ball launches that might give us a clue as to what else might be taking place? Any specific SFX, callout, or video playing? Have the flippers come back on since that initial launch? Is so, when do the flippers come back on? After a drain? After a restart? After a certain period of time? Do the high power flipper coils and auto plunger work in the coil test menu?

EDIT: Either way, send an email over to service or call tomorrow and I'm sure they will get you straightened out quickly.

#3225 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I can't think of anything specific with launch a ball that would cause the flippers to stop working. Are you sure there aren't too many balls in the game? Draining can cause the flippers to turn off. Having an extra ball would basically act as a drain, although I think you'd be getting an another ball with the ball save. Is there anything else happening when the ball launches that might give us a clue as to what else might be taking place? Any specific SFX, callout, or video playing? After the ball drains do the flippers come back on?
EDIT: Either way, send an email over to service or call tomorrow and I'm sure they will get you straightened out quickly.

Thanks, probably easiest to work out on the phone so ill call tomorrow

#3226 1 year ago

Thanks to wfumed2 for the flower power idea... groovy way for breaking up the green

20230403_204408 (resized).jpg20230403_204408 (resized).jpg20230403_204412 (resized).jpg20230403_204412 (resized).jpg
#3227 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Thanks to wfumed2 for the flower power idea... groovy way for breaking up the green
[quoted image][quoted image]

You did a great job cutting those! What did you use?

I have a set of them ready to go on

#3228 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Planning to buy one that is #30-something.
Any issues to be aware of with these early made games?

Anyone?

#3229 1 year ago

Got the Butter/margarine, email #290

IMG_7512.gifIMG_7512.gif
#3230 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Looks great! I really like how you cut some of the flowers. Looks better than mine!!

#3231 1 year ago

I'd recomend you search this topic for a few phrases like "stuck ball" "ball stuck" "adjustment" and maybe " contact support" though that last one will return a lot of just general comments about Spooky's support. When I've seen people post solutions to issues I'm trying to mark those as Key Posts so check the Key Post index too.

#3232 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Can someone resurface the link to buy these?

#3234 1 year ago

I have been chatting with Mr_Tantrum about an emblem for the LD bar for Scooby but I need some ideas on what it should look like or say and what color(s) it should be.

Can you guys toss out some ideas please?

TIA

#3235 1 year ago

I will be streaming Scooby tonight with bookcase flipper spring upgrade and +15 flipper power. The springs I used are upgraded tension springs from the Scoleri brothers drop target fix kit that Pinball Life sells.

6:30pm est Twitch.tv/SlapDrain

#3236 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I will be streaming Scooby tonight with bookcase flipper spring upgrade and +15 flipper power. The springs I used are upgraded tension springs from the Scoleri brothers drop target fix kit that Pinball Life sells.

Awesome, thanks! Enjoyed your last stream and curious to see the updated spring in action.

#3237 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

How do you like it with this change?

#3238 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I have been chatting with Mr_Tantrum about an emblem for the LD bar for Scooby but I need some ideas on what it should look like or say and what color(s) it should be.
Can you guys toss out some ideas please?
TIA

Silhouettes of the gang running towards or away from an enemy might fit.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3239 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Awesome, thanks! Enjoyed your last stream and curious to see the updated spring in action.

Thanks, see you there!

Quoted from GCS2000:

How do you like it with this change?

The upgraded springs make the upper playfield play how we all imagined it would vs what we actually got. The bookcase toss does basically nothing in stock form, let’s be honest.

#3240 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Thanks, see you there!

The upgraded springs make the upper playfield play how we all imagined it would vs what we actually got. The bookcase toss does basically nothing in stock form, let’s be honest.

Ok that sounds great!

If you don't care to share the parts needed and how you implemented this? I would imagine many of us would love to have it work better than it does (sorry Spooky)

#3241 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Ok that sounds great!
If you don't care to share the parts needed and how you implemented this? I would imagine many of us would love to have it work better than it does (sorry Spooky)

Disclosure i dont know that long term effects there will be on running the stronger return springs but here is the link. Not saying they are the perfect spring but its what i had on hand. Its doable without removing the upper playfield with the right tool.

Springs:
https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-scoleri-brothers-drop-target-spring-fix-kit.html

Tool:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0965GZ5ZN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#3242 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

You did a great job cutting those! What did you use?
I have a set of them ready to go on

Household scissors work great.

TIP: There is way more flowers in the kit than you will need, so practice on your least favorite colored flowers first. When you get the result you want, stick (magnet) the cut design on top of your preferred colors and simply cut.

#3243 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Disclosure i dont know that long term effects there will be on running the stronger return springs but here is the link. Not saying they are the perfect spring but its what i had on hand. Its doable without removing the upper playfield with the right tool.
Springs:
https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-scoleri-brothers-drop-target-spring-fix-kit.html
Tool:
amazon.com link »

Thanks would love for any Spooky peeps to chime in on this SpookyLuke spooky_dj SpookyBug

#3244 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Thanks would love for any Spooky peeps to chime in on this SpookyLuke spooky_dj SpookyBug

Im sure we will be met with the standard "we do not recommend" statement.

#3246 1 year ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Silhouettes of the gang running towards or away from an enemy might fit.[quoted image]

I like the whole gange included. I prefer the left side of the cabinet that has the whole gang vs the right. Right side is still phenomenal

#3247 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I bet it's a heck of alot of fun! I could definitely see a few possibilities for adverse affects but obviously I am equally unsure without testing.

#3248 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Thanks, see you there!

Really stoked to try this! I love the upper playfield but was a bit disappointed by how weak this is.

#3249 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I like the whole gange included. I prefer the left side of the cabinet that has the whole gang vs the right. Right side is still phenomenal

Oddly enough I like the right and my wife likes the left. But the art overall is just phenomenal.

#3250 1 year ago

Thanks, Morinack! These are very cool. Could see them on the speaker panel and coin door as well. So many choices. Haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 23.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 29.00
8,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/65?hl=slrage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.