(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,662 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 234.
#2551 1 year ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice collection

#2552 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I hope they are available for a while. I already spent my mod money on Godzilla, and need to save for this beauty.

Lots of us won't get our games for months and months and don't want to commit $$$ to mods before we've even seen the game in person. I guess the good news is that if we miss out on something the game apparently still looks amazing as is.

#2553 1 year ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I think what we have decided to do is try to get through accepting the initial order load and then moving on after that to the next item up. Not saying we would for sure never visit it again, but with the work that goes into all of these aprons, you try to get a sense of the demand and fulfill that then try to move to the next item.

Apologize if you covered this already, but is it the same with the speaker slime, upper playfield rocks and Shannon mine cart?

Not quite ready to leap on the apron but if those are “limited” I’ll put an order in ASAP.

Thanks!

#2554 1 year ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Easily the best looking pin I have too to bottom

Don't get carried away now.... love it or hate it, the GnR LE is a beautiful machine!

#2555 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Don't get carried away now.... love it or hate it, the GnR LE is a beautiful machine!

Very fair point and I did mod that one out … still need art of pinball topper though

#2556 1 year ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Ruh Roh !
#123 landed quick impressions ….
Easily the best looking pin I have too to bottom and butter really does look stellar and art package is top notch.
Theme integration is solid and this machine feels unique to me as it’s a widebody and tons going on but plays like a fan layout with some cool features ….
I am not a good player I like to play in my house on the weekends and always wish I could play more. That said I really like the way it shoots flippers feel good…
Hitting spinners feels good….
Top playfield is Aweosme .. huge and tons of shots
Sound track better than I thought it would be especially in modes … 19
Every game I buy I’m always wanting to mod…. This machine I am not sure what you could mod it’s so decked out…
Questions for this group…
What monitor settings are you using ? I am taller so I replaced the monitors on TNA and and RnM.
Given the angle looks a bit washed out like previous spooky machines
Also I am not having any hissing but interested in your sound settings your all using… ?

Was it delivered or did you pick up? I'm 10 numbers away and haven't heard anything as far as delivery :/

#2557 1 year ago

My son and I went to Cactus Jack’s in Oklahoma City last week, for a 1-day spring break ‘dudes day out’, and they had CE #0008 there.
We loved it. It plays faster than a normal widebody and the shots are smooth with very few clunks that I noticed. That upper playfield bookcase flipper is a lot of fun to figure out and learn the best ways to use it to place your shots against Cutler…very cool. The two left outlanes are brutal, especially when learning the game at $1.00 per play. A couple of early ball saves on those outlanes will keep first-timers from walking away after one play. SD is certainly going to attract first-timers solely because of the theme.
That being said, this game is a big box of fun. I love how the shots can come back in different spots, it really keeps you on your toes and creates a feeling of suspense. The lighting is crazy good already, so I can’t wait to see how it looks after code updates. Overall playability in a home setting should be high. Fun shots and lots of modes. On location it will be a quarter eater, and that’s a good thing…just so long as it doesn’t eat them too quickly.

#2558 1 year ago

#111 arrived today and is set up for play at Southland Lanes. It was played nonstop for 5 hours or so.

Here were a few things I encountered tonight-

#1 Machine was all set up. Flip power switch and nothing boots up. Pull backglass and notice the computer is unplugged. Phew!

#2 took the Lock bar off, and now it won't properly latch on the left side. It's slightly lifted/loose and will need further adjustment.

#3 there was no screw holding the right orange wireform to the lock by the right flipper. It was just hanging in the breeze.

#4 after 4-5 games that right flipper was completely out of adjustment and pointing downward.

#5 the back right drop target from the 6 on the left got stuck in the wire gate there.

#6 about 3 hours into play the shooter lane switch wasn't registering causing all sorts of weird issues. The entire switch looks like it should be re mounted because the ball sits pretty far from it. That or some creative bending will be required. It's temporarily working but I know it won't last.

Nothing too major so far. People are really enjoying the game! I cannot wait to get more games on it and see how the code progresses over time.

20230321_200605 (resized).jpg20230321_200605 (resized).jpg
#2559 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Apologize if you covered this already, but is it the same with the speaker slime, upper playfield rocks and Shannon mine cart?
Not quite ready to leap on the apron but if those are “limited” I’ll put an order in ASAP.
Thanks!

Those won’t be limited

#2560 1 year ago

The first used Scooby has officially hit the Pinside market place ads. If anyone has a late number and wants to jump in.

#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

#111 arrived today and is set up for play at Southland Lanes. It was played nonstop for 5 hours or so.
#1 Machine was all set up. Flip power switch and nothing boots up. Pull backglass and notice the computer is unplugged. Phew!
#2 took the Lock bar off, and now it won't properly latch on the left side. It's slightly lifted/loose and will need further adjustment.
#3 there was no screw holding the right orange wireform to the lock by the right flipper. It was just hanging in the breeze.
#4 after 4-5 games that right flipper was completely out of adjustment and pointing downward.
#5 the back right drop target from the 6 on the left got stuck in the wire gate there.
#6 about 3 hours into play the shooter lane switch wasn't registering causing all sorts of weird issues. The entire switch looks like it should be re mounted because the ball sits pretty far from it. That or some creative bending will be required. It's temporarily working but I know it won't last.
Nothing too major so far. People are really enjoying the game! I cannot wait to get more games on it and see how the code progresses over time.
[quoted image]

Excited to see how code develops and brings in character modes … RnM was awesome experience where every 4 to 6 weeks a new mode added and kept me playing for a long time on that one.. build quality and finish of Scooby is another level over RnM (even though I love that game and the theme integration is one of the best ever)

#2562 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The first used Scooby has officially hit the Pinside market place ads. If anyone has a late number and wants to jump in.

Well that didn't take long. Guess he/she really hated the game.

#2563 1 year ago

Yeah what do we call people nowadays? Human units?

#2564 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Yeah what do we call people nowadays? Human units?

If you’re unsure, they is typically okay.

#2565 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you’re unsure, they is typically okay.

Was just curious. I’ve seen people get upset on here for saying “he” assuming the one spoken of was male.

#2566 1 year ago

[quoted image]

For 2 my tna lockdown the glass wouldn’t allow me to latch it so I had to move the legs out a bit and square the game up a bit and fixed that.

#2567 1 year ago

Was just curious. I’ve seen people get upset on here for saying “he” assuming the one spoken of was male.

Yep. That’s why I try to use they if I don’t know the person personally.

#2568 1 year ago

I’ve seen people get upset on here for saying “he” assuming the one spoken of was male.

Those people aren't worth your concern. Carry on.

#2569 1 year ago

[quoted image]

#2 what I did last night was when locking the lock down bar I pressed down on the left side of the bar. That helps to make it tighter and for me very little play on the left side.

#2570 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

#2 what I did last night was when locking the lock down bar I pressed down on the left side of the bar. That helps to make it tighter and for me very little play on the left side.

If lockbars are tight or fail to latch it is usually a leveling issue.
There are posts on Pinside where folks attempt to force the bar and have had their glass explode into their game.
Be sure to get the balance right.

#2571 1 year ago

Nothing to do with this particular post but...Just saw the release of American Pinball's Galactic Force. As we are fans of Houdini saw the videos and were just curious what the hype was saying. Visited the hype thread and saw you shitting all over that too. Saw your requisite negative reference to Spooky and your perceived slow delivery of your game. Had to see what else you were saying. Yeah, you are just a hate filled guy...and don't go "God Blessing" me. I appreciate when most people say that but I despise when people say that when it is the last thing they really mean. Again...not going to ignore you because you do have some good things to share occasionally...but all the negative stuff wherever you wander is just a bit much. Your facebook shares (easy to find since you are on the Halloween/Spooky page) really do tell it all. You are the last person that should be preaching about "hate". Like others I have tried to save my thoughts, and bit my lip, but damn... I guess misery loves company.

#2572 1 year ago
Quoted from Morinack:

If lockbars are tight or fail to latch it is usually a leveling issue.
There are posts on Pinside where folks attempt to force the bar and have had their glass explode into their game.
Be sure to get the balance right.

It’s balanced with the right side. It’s not that tight to shatter the glass at least.

#2573 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Nothing to do with this particular post but...Just saw the release of American Pinball's Galactic Force. As we are fans of Houdini saw the videos and were just curious what the hype was saying. Visited the hype thread and saw you shitting all over that too. Saw your requisite negative reference to Spooky and your perceived slow delivery of your game. Had to see what else you were saying. Yeah, you are just a hate filled guy...and don't go "God Blessing" me. I appreciate when most people say that but I despise when people say that when it is the last thing they really mean. Again...not going to ignore you because you do have some good things to share occasionally...but all the negative stuff wherever you wander is just a bit much. Your facebook shares (easy to find since you are on the Halloween/Spooky page) really do tell it all. You are the last person that should be preaching about "hate". Like others I have tried to share my thoughts, and bit my lip, but damn... I guess misery loves company.

Your entitled to your opinion and glad I am living rent free in your head. GTF is way over priced and the roll out for it is bad. Sad you think I am hateful for having an opinion that is different from yours.

And so posting problems with my Scooby is hateful of negative? I forgot this is supposed to be only positive post with unicorns and candy.

I NEVER SAID SPOOKY IS HORRIBLE OR BAD IN THIS THREAD. So don’t lie about me. You don’t know me and how dare you say I am a hateful person. Feel free to meet me anytime if your in Arizona. I am not a hateful man and you would see that.

My wife and kids will disagree with you and my wife would definitely go off on you for even saying such a thing. German red head who doesn’t take crap. I love the self certified psychologist on here. Looking me up you really are showing stalker tendencies by the way. Obsessed with me a bit there?

Feel free to ignore me and down vote me son. I honestly don’t care what you think or anyone else.Your a sad individual. God forbid if I go against fanboys opinions. Cheers!

#2574 1 year ago

Your entitled to your opinion and glad I am living rent free in your head. GTF is way over priced and the roll out for it is bad. Sad you think I am hateful for having an opinion that is different from yours.
And so posting problems with my Scooby is hateful of negative? I forgot this is supposed to be only positive post with unicorns and candy.
I NEVER SAID SPOOKY IS HORRIBLE OR BAD IN THIS THREAD. So don’t lie about me. You don’t know me and how dare you say I am a hateful person. Feel free to meet me anytime if your in Arizona. I am not a hateful man and you would see that.
My wife and kids will disagree with you and my wife would definitely go off on you for even saying such a thing. German red head who doesn’t take crap. I love the self certified psychologist on here. Looking me up you really are showing stalker tendencies by the way. Obsessed with me a bit there?
Feel free to ignore me and down vote me son. I honestly don’t care what you think or anyone else.Your a sad individual. God forbid if I go against fanboys opinions. Cheers!

Would you all please take this to another room this is getting real old real fast

#2575 1 year ago

Would you all please take this to another room this is getting old real fast

Point made. Thanks, Tiltbob.

#2576 1 year ago

Not trying to be rude but I Love Pinball…. A lot of valuable information to be found here on Pinside. But the bickering is stressful

#2577 1 year ago

Not trying to be rude but I Love Pinball…. A lot of valuable information to be found here on Pinside. But the bickering is stressful

Absolutely agree. You're not being rude. My bad. Back to Scooby. #179 and should be shipping soon based on what others are reporting here. Being shipped by R&L. My only question now is if we can actually hold off buying mods (especially the drips and "Shannon" mine cart) before the game arrives. The UV capabilities also create a new dilemma (a very positive one) for what to do about lighting in the game room. Going to need to get some black lights up!! Thanks Ballykiss1978 for your black light video. Do appreciate that.

#2578 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Absolutely agree. My bad. Back to Scooby. #179 and should be shipping soon based on what others are reporting here. Being shipped by R&L. My only question now is if we can actually hold off buying mods (especially the drips and "Shannon" mine cart) before the game arrives. The UV capabilities also create a new dilemma (a very positive one) for what to do about lighting in the game room. Going to need to get some black lights up!!

I think we will see some innovation with UV lighting for SD. Some low cost ways to get our glow on! I have a little bit over a hundred units more to go after you get yours. Take a lot a photos

#2579 1 year ago

I think we will see some innovation with UV lighting for SD. Some low cost ways to get our glow on! I have a little bit over a hundred units more to go after you get yours. Take a lot a photos

Will do. Happily surprised with the delivery times. You shouldn't have that long a wait ahead of you. #179 sort of snuck up on us (again in a good way).

#2580 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Absolutely agree. My bad. Back to Scooby. #179 and should be shipping soon based on what others are reporting here. Being shipped by R&L. My only question now is if we can actually hold off buying mods (especially the drips and "Shannon" mine cart) before the game arrives. The UV capabilities also create a new dilemma (a very positive one) for what to do about lighting in the game room. Going to need to get some black lights up!! Thanks Ballykiss1978 for your black light video. Do appreciate that.

I’m 100% in on the apron mod. It’s a little spendy but looks like a quality 3D sculpt, and most importantly it gets rid of the spotlight in the out lane which will look much better and make the playfield easier to lift.

#2581 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I’m 100% in on the apron mod. It’s a little spendy but looks like a quality 3D sculpt, and most importantly it gets rid of the spotlight in the out lane which will look much better and make the playfield easier to lift.

Agree...a bit pricey (which I can understand the pricing) but damn that's hard to say no to. Not going to go there just yet but think it's a great mod. Because Back Alley did all the sculps certain it will fit in the game nicely. Hoping to see some pics from folks who add those to their games soon and get their feedback. I imagine it will be very well received.

#2582 1 year ago

Yeah I agree with BA doing the sculpts for the game this should go seamlessly with the pin as if it should have been on from the start (at least in the CE model)

I am planning to get the apron, the speaker drip, and the Shaggy mine cart. Not sold on the coin door drip. I kinda like the flower stickers someone else showed in this thread for the coin door. Just something to break up all the green.

Lighting - I doubt I will bother (still haven't pulled the trigger on the game but I am close) as I do have black lights installed overhead in my room but it may not be enough to show much on Scooby.

#2583 1 year ago

Would you all please take this to another room this is getting real old real fast

The "Block User" feature really helped clean this thread up for me... you should try it.

#2584 1 year ago

I was thinking that flying bats on the speaker panel would looks awesome.

027EB641-D78E-463F-8F9D-02EAAD69C120 (resized).jpeg027EB641-D78E-463F-8F9D-02EAAD69C120 (resized).jpeg681089E8-2B45-41E7-BF5E-9B2266F546A9 (resized).jpeg681089E8-2B45-41E7-BF5E-9B2266F546A9 (resized).jpeg
#2585 1 year ago

I honestly don’t care what you think or anyone else.Your a sad individual. God forbid if I go against fanboys opinions. Cheers!

If you do not care, please stop responding with all this ranting . Only reply with useful info and start getting back on track to seem civil.
Scoobie dooobbie dooo

#2586 1 year ago
Quoted from kcZ:

The "Block User" feature really helped clean this thread up for me... you should try it.

Stellar thinking KC! The deed has been done. (Sips bourbon) Ahh

#2587 1 year ago

Stellar thinking KC! The deed has been done. (Sips bourbon) Ahh

But the other guy was right. There is a few times he has helpful information. So block seems overblown. Just mentally block him and move past all the words and go to next reply . That seems easy yes?

#2588 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

But the other guy was right. There is a few times he has helpful information. So block seems overblown. Just mentally block him and move past all the words and go to next reply . That seems easy yes?

Yes

#2589 1 year ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

That does look good. Should be an easy find as well. This is a great game to play with. Haha. I think that themes based on animated/cartoon original content just seem to lend themselves well to a variety of mods and enhancements

#2590 1 year ago

See... I went thru the "mentally blocking" stage then realized it was all the same stuff and well, I could not 100% mentally block so the good old "Block User" it is and wow is it great.

#2591 1 year ago

I hear the theme song when I see the bats

#2592 1 year ago

This would be super appropriate for the theme and if someone wasn't working on it before I bet they are or soon will be!

#2593 1 year ago
Quoted from kcZ:

See... I went thru the "mentally blocking" stage then realized it was all the same stuff and well, I could not 100% mentally block so the good old "Block User" it is and wow is it great.

laughing out loud

#2594 1 year ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I hear the theme song when I see the bats

Agree. I think you hit on something Tiltbob!!! ... and now I'm hearing the theme song. Well that's going to be in my head for awhile.

#2595 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

This would be super appropriate for the theme and if someone wasn't working on it before I bet they are or soon will be!

I hope so! I’ll buy it

#2596 1 year ago

I received #153 on Monday 3/20. Just got it setup and have put a handful of games on it. Everything is running smoothly.

#2597 1 year ago

I loaded up the mystery machine this morning! Texas bound tonight

20230322_094411 (resized).jpg20230322_094411 (resized).jpg
#2598 1 year ago

That is epic! Wish we were going to TPF!

#2599 1 year ago

Is code supposed to drop before TPF?
Can we get it tonight to make sure it’s, ya know, safe for TPF consumption?

#2600 1 year ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Is code supposed to drop before TPF?
Can we get it tonight to make sure it’s, ya know, safe for TPF consumption?

I know Dylan will be working on it all the way down and at the show so it shouldn't be long at all now! Come find us at the booth and bug him lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 19.95
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,662 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/52?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.