(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,623 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 233.
#2002 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

I found moving down like you did caused the ball to pop out of the wire form and drop to the playfield. My solution that I think works best was kinda the opposite. Moving the wire up just under the ledge of the upper playfield and as far right towards the upper playfield as it will go. Is what I determined to be the sweet spot (haven’t had a trap there since)

Haha. After reading your post again, it sounds like we're doing the exact same thing. Maybe I mis-remembered whether I bent it up or down, but yes, as long as the tine is up to just under the lip of the upper playfield, that's where you want it. That's what I did. Sorry for the confusion.

I did go back and edit my post so we're all on the same page. Thanks for helping my foggy memory! Haha. I knew that I should've posted a couple days back when it was fresh in my mind...

#2003 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

That black patch cord doesn't appear to be routed correctly. It should be behind the plastic. It looks like it's come out and is going over it PF. That's going to cause that plastic to come down even more than it normally would. I realize that there are previous reports and the plastic is still going to trap balls when it sags but the cable pushing down on it is making it worse. Plus the cable is now exposed and the plastic is supposed to protect it.
Was the cable that way from the factory or did you have to remove the upper PF when you replaced your ramp?[quoted image]

I didn’t notice the cable there. I will have to look at it and then feed it down. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t have to remove the upper playfield luckily to swap the ramp

#2004 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Hey all! Next update we'll have a way to stop the whine from your lower flipper coils. And we're still fine-tuning the fix to hush up the upper coils (they're driven slightly differently). Also working on a fix for the occasional surprise multiballs! As suggested above, we believe the cause is mainly switches that are too sensitive, or over-reporting activations, so we'll be applying some filtering to make sure we're only acting upon switch hits that are from actual ball rollovers, instead of vibration, or switch bounce, for example (most switches do already have some amount of debounce applied, but I'll run through them again, make sure we're targeting the right ones, extend the debounce period, etc)

What about the roll over switches not activating in modes but work when hitting them when finger print inserts are flashing white and also work in switch test when I roll a ball over them? Set at medium difficulty.

#2005 1 year ago

spooky_dj Any idea when the next update will be dropping?

#2006 1 year ago

I know I just paid my invoice, but I keep looking at my emails for a tracking number like it’s going to come faster if I keep checking.

#2007 1 year ago

Just got the Butter email. Does anyone have pictures of the Butter cabinet to share?

#2008 1 year ago

Got the butter email. No butter. Lets go! Take my money!

#2009 1 year ago

Please include # when posting good news!

#2010 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Congrats! That is a fairly low number if you just ordered. Did you take over someones deposit or was this through a distro?

I ordered over a month ago and I'm 1186 straight from Spooky. So has to be from a distributor. Lesson learned, buy from distributor..or earlier.

#2011 1 year ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

I ordered over a month ago and I'm 1186 straight from Spooky. So has to be from a distributor. Lesson learned, buy from distributor..or earlier.

I bought someones spot from Pinball Star and I'm 656 but there are people selling spots for lower numbers and I'm guessing that's what happened here.

#2012 1 year ago

I’m on the fence about keeping or selling #445

#2013 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

What a wacky month for pinball. I’m holding tight on Scoob but it’s pretty bonkers.

#2014 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I have 688 with FlipnOut if you want to trade..give you more time to think? I believe it's 688, somewhere near there, I'll find out for sure.

#2015 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

What a wacky month for pinball. I’m holding tight on Scoob but it’s pretty bonkers.

Chicago Gaming sold 1000 Pulp Fiction LE's in 12 to 24 hours time. 10,000,000 million dollars over night.
Crazy world!

#2016 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I would keep it. The game is blast. If your a Scooby fan, the theme integration is awesome. And it’s a gorgeous pin. Ours is bolted to the floor. It’s my favorite and the family’s. We also have BM66, GZ pro, and Halloween CE.

#2017 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

After playing Scooby-Doo at pinball club last Thursday, I decided to order one. I'm #617, so I've got a while to gather intel from the group.
[quoted image]

not sure how this happens, you just played one and just ordered one and you have a number lower than that of my Day one # 7oo something. how is this possible and why is FlipNout Pinball on that list so very few times and way later in runs? Do some companies get Special treatment ? . What gives really, just curious , rather get it later when issues are resolved is the only Saving grace to being put off later than that of new buyers right now .
Buy now get in line in front of first order responder's who laid out 2k long way's back .

#2018 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I would keep it. The game is blast. If your a Scooby fan, the theme integration is awesome. And it’s a gorgeous pin. Ours is bolted to the floor. It’s my favorite and the family’s. We also have BM66, GZ pro, and Halloween CE.

Agreed man and the theme integration is top tier. Modes are a blast and unmasking villains is so satisfying along with the original show clips.

#2019 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

not sure how this happens, you just played one and just ordered one and you have a number lower than that of my Day one # 7oo something. how is this possible and why is FlipNout Pinball on that list so very few times and way later in runs? Do some companies get Special treatment ? . What gives really, just curious , rather get it later when issues are resolved is the only Saving grace to being put off later than that of new buyers right now .
Buy now get in line in front of first order responder's who laid out 2k long way's back .

I think FlipnOut is pretty new to selling Spooky games (first time maybe?). Other distributors who have sold Spooky games in the past got more/earlier allotment I believe, probably based on how long they have been distribs combined with how many games they have purchased in the past.

#2020 1 year ago

So I finally gave in and decided to go play a Scooby Doo. There is one about an hour and a half away. To be honest, I had to go play it. After Karl DeAngelo's stream I was having serious second thoughts about Scooby Doo.

So here are my thoughts. The first is the game looks gorgeous as you walk up to it. When you look a little closer there are a few concerns. The first I noticed was the stand up targets are pretty beat up and already had damage on the stickers. One of the stand-ups appears to be partially broken as it is hanging off to the side. Another thing is the lockdown bar was extremely loose. The white inserts for the modes and characters are bland and look unfinished. I think Spooky thought the RBG would overcome this issue of blandness, but it doesn't. I have a similar issue in respect for the 2 three drop target banks. They look bland and unfinished. They could have easily made them colorful like the actual Scooby snacks boxes. Are these huge issues, absolutely not. Just things I observed.

In regards to the lcd screen, I've always had an issue with the font and the way the clue found text looks on the screen. I don't know what I expected , but it looks poorly Integrated into the screen. I guess I expected them to use the same font they used on the backglass for the game's title. It looks like someone just inserted a text box on the screen, without thought to integrating the font style into the theme.

The scenes before modes are great, no complaints.

Onto the gameplay, which is the most important thing for me. The shots are all pretty easy to hit on the lower playfield. The horseshoe shots are satisfying and return safely to the flippers. The two three drop banks seem pointless at this stage of the code. The two three drop target banks do a good job of guiding the ball to the inlane. The center ramp is easy to hit and the drop target between the flippers prevents frustrating center drains. The spinner shots are ok, I can't place the reason, but they aren't as satisfying as they could be. I think it may be because they have structure over top of them. I like my spinners out in the open to see all their spinning glory. The spinner sound is great and the sling sounds are well integrated.

The upper playfield is different. The Cutler shots are fine, but all the shots off to the right are underwhelming. The ball seems to trickle to the ramps then lazily fall down the wireforms. Maybe the operator turned down the flipper strength. I want reasons to be on the upper playfield that are short in duration. Maybe this is because I don't find the shots satisfying up there. The bookcase flipper is interesting, but it was weak on the Scooby I played so the shots to the right side were very underwhelming. Also I didn't expect the upper playfield to be as big as it is. It's huge.

I played for about 2 hrs, we were the only ones there at Ocelot Brewery. I was able to play most of the modes over the course of the 2 hrs. The Creeper mode seems to be the easiest to complete. It's not always clear to me during the trap phase what to shoot at. One specific callout said to shoot the cemetery, I had zero clue where that shot is on the playfield, nor could I see an insert flashing to tell me the shot. Miner 49er was difficult, I think my best effort was three of the four shots. Space Kook and Captain Cutler are fun. I do wish they could find a way to allow multiball with modes.

The mystery machine multiball took a little time to figure out, but it was fun once I started to get it. I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do in Captain Cutler.

I went to play Scooby, because I needed some serious reassurance that my decision to get Scooby was the right decision. I honestly can't say that I feel any better after playing it. The lower playfield shots are satisfying, the upper playfield offsets most of that satisfaction. When I'm bashing Captain Cutler, I want to bash Captain Cutler, not lazily watch the ball gently caress his helmet. At this point I'm still where I was before I played it. Unsure of whether or not to go through with the purchase. I know the code will get better and that will help, I'm just not sure it will be enough.

#2021 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbolls:

So I finally gave in and decided to go play a Scooby Doo. There is one about an hour and a half away. To be honest, I had to go play it. After Karl DeAngelo's stream I was having serious second thoughts about Scooby Doo.
So here are my thoughts. The first is the game looks gorgeous as you walk up to it. When you look a little closer there are a few concerns. The first I noticed was the stand up targets are pretty beat up and already had damage on the stickers. One of the stand-ups appears to be partially broken as it is hanging off to the side. Another thing is the lockdown bar was extremely loose. The white inserts for the modes and characters are bland and look unfinished. I think Spooky thought the RBG would overcome this issue of blandness, but it doesn't. I have a similar issue in respect for the 2 three drop target banks. They look bland and unfinished. They could have easily made them colorful like the actual Scooby snacks boxes. Are these huge issues, absolutely not. Just things I observed.
In regards to the lcd screen, I've always had an issue with the font and the way the clue found text looks on the screen. I don't know if I expected It looks poorly Integrated into the screen. I guess I expected them to use the same font they used on the backglass for the game's title. It looks like someone just inserted a text box on the screen, without thought to integrating the font style into the theme.
The scenes before modes are great, not complaints.
Onto the gameplay, which is the most important thing for me. The shots are all pretty easy to hit on the lower playfield. The horseshoe shots are satisfying and return safely to the flippers. The two three drop banks seem pointless at this stage of the code. The two three drop target banks do a good job of guiding the ball to the inlane. The center ramp is easy to hit and the drop target between the flippers prevents frustrating center drains. The spinner shots are ok, I can't place the reason, but they aren't as satisfying as they could be. I think it may be because they have structure over top of them. I like my spinners out in the open to see all their spinning glory. The spinner sound is great and the sling sounds are well integrated.
The upper playfield is different. The Cutler shots are fine, but all the shots off to the right are underwhelming. The ball seems to trickle to the ramps then lazily fall down the wireforms. Maybe the operator turned down the flipper strength. I want reasons to be on the upper playfield that are short in duration. Maybe this is because I don't find the shots satisfying up there. The bookcase flipper is interesting, but it was weak on the Scooby I played so the shots to the right side were very underwhelming. Also I didn't expect the upper playfield to be as big as it is. It's huge.
I played for about 2 hrs, we were the only ones there at Ocelot Brewery. I was able to play most of the modes over the course of the 2 hrs. The Creeper mode seems to be the easiest to complete. It's not always clear to me during the trap phase what to shoot at. One specific callout said to shoot the cemetery, I had zero clue where that shot is on the playfield, nor could I see an insert flashing to tell me the shot. Miner 49er was difficult, I think my best effort was three of the four shots. Space Kook and Captain Cutler are fun. I do wish they could find a way to allow multiball with modes.
The mystery machine multiball took a little time to figure out, but it was fun once I started to get it. I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do in Captain Cutler.
I went to play Scooby, because I needed some serious reassurance that my decision to get Scooby was the right decision. I honestly can't say that I feel any better after playing it. The lower playfield shots are satisfying, the upper playfield offsets most of that satisfaction. When I'm bashing Captain Cutler, I want to bash Captain Cutler, not lazily watch the ball gently caress his helmet. At this point I'm still where I was before I played it. Unsure of whether or not to go through with the purchase. I know the code will get better and that will help, I'm just not sure it will be enough.

Sounds like the operator has his game pitched very flat. 7 degrees is recommended

#2022 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I've read about some others that are also having the ball trap issue at the entrance to the blue wireform (as shown in the picture). I probably had the ball hang up there 7 or 8 times before I experimented with a fix, and after my latest adjustment I have had zero hang-ups after many games.
The fix is to bend the the wireform tine (on the right) up, to close the gap enough that a ball can't wedge in there anymore. And after you bend it up, bend it slightly to the right so that it barely sits underneath the edge of the upper playfield so that the ball can't smack the tip of the tine. It works like a champ now, and no matter fast or slow I test-roll a ball off of the playfield, it goes straight down every time.
SpookyLuke - maybe you guys can start doing this to games on the line so that this is no longer an issue.
Also, as you guys see in the one pic, I had one of Captain Cutler's arms fall off (also a fairly common issue), and just an FYI on this, it's a 7/32" nut driver that you'll need to put it back on. And some Loctite, of course
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now that I'm back home, I just wanted to add this pic of that wireform tine position after I bent it. It sits at approximately the bottom of the upper playfield, and just under the lip of that metal piece. Hopefully this helps others get rid of the ball trap.

20230314_163542 (resized).jpg20230314_163542 (resized).jpg
#2023 1 year ago

SpookyLuke,

I'll admit I should have checked the pitch. Good point!

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Sounds like the operator has his game pitched very flat. 7 degrees is recommended

#2024 1 year ago

We watched the Space Kook episode last night. There are a lot of animations in that episode that really could do well in the pin. I am looking forward to seeing how all of the video from the episodes is integrated. Spooky has a lot to work with. I am hoping for an amazing pin.

#2025 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

After playing Scooby-Doo at pinball club last Thursday, I decided to order one. I'm #617, so I've got a while to gather intel from the group.
[quoted image]

Curious about said pinball club… any openings?

#2026 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Now that I'm back home, I just wanted to add this pic of that wireform tine position after I bent it. It sits at approximately the bottom of the upper playfield, and just under the lip of that metal piece. Hopefully this helps others get rid of the ball trap.
[quoted image]

Yea mine is setup kinda opposite (just got home too) I brought mine up as far as I could without interfering with the dropping off that ledge… when I was adjusting mine a couple weeks ago I found bringing it down like that would cause it to sometimes pop out onto the lower playfield. But whatever works either way.

CEF7E1A2-FB9A-4897-B73C-94224C0BFF55 (resized).jpegCEF7E1A2-FB9A-4897-B73C-94224C0BFF55 (resized).jpeg
#2027 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

That black patch cord doesn't appear to be routed correctly. It should be behind the plastic. It looks like it's come out and is going over it PF. That's going to cause that plastic to come down even more than it normally would. I realize that there are previous reports and the plastic is still going to trap balls when it sags but the cable pushing down on it is making it worse. Plus the cable is now exposed and the plastic is supposed to protect it.
Was the cable that way from the factory or did you have to remove the upper PF when you replaced your ramp?[quoted image]

Yeah I couldn’t even move the cable unfortunately. I rolled a few balls up the ramp and couldn’t get it stuck. Was thinking it was the cable pushing down on the ramp was the problem. Going to play a few games now and see if it happens again.

BA7377F7-E1DD-4123-8EFD-67C4DCB7E36F (resized).jpegBA7377F7-E1DD-4123-8EFD-67C4DCB7E36F (resized).jpeg
#2028 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

Yea mine is setup kinda opposite (just got home too) I brought mine up as far as I could without interfering with the dropping off that ledge… when I was adjusting mine a couple weeks ago I found bringing it down like that would cause it to sometimes pop out onto the lower playfield. But whatever works either way. [quoted image]

What is the going on with the exposed upper playfield edge?

067331FF-7A62-46F0-A50D-8757D50F6497 (resized).jpeg067331FF-7A62-46F0-A50D-8757D50F6497 (resized).jpeg
#2029 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Congrats! That is a fairly low number if you just ordered. Did you take over someones deposit or was this through a distro?

I ordered through King Pin Games.

#2030 1 year ago

Alright folks, I might need some talking down.

I'm currently in line with SD #401. I've never bought a NIB pinball before. Obviously, reading through this thread has been a wild ride. Lots of issues, which doesn't seem too surprising as it's early. But some of the build quality issues are alarming. And that was just heightened by a podcast episode I listened to.

I recently started listening to "Bro, do you even talk pinball." I find it entertaining with generally good info. On their recent episode, they both just laid into Spooky as a pinball manufacturer. And I mean, they let em have it. Talking about issues their past pins have had, things not working out of the box, shoddy soldering jobs, all sorts of things. I'll be honest; it really got me worried. I know Spooky is active on here and everyone says how good their customer service is, and that's awesome. But how concerned should I be that these build quality issues keep coming up on all of their releases?

Believe me, I WANT to be convinced to stick with my pre-order because I think the game looks very fun. But 10 grand is A LOT of money to throw at a company that doesn't appear to be learning much from their past mistakes.

I don't mean to be so negative. I've been hyped about this from the time I first learned about it. I'm hoping to hear some positive things that will convince me to get hyped again. Hearing what I did in that podcast was a bit shocking though. Am I putting too much stock in the opinions of just a couple dudes?

#2031 1 year ago

Just another reminder to add dropping the ball save drop target to the ball search. Game ended and ball got stuck here. Hit the flipper and rolled on to it.

9B3DC11E-B715-4FB7-A66C-D1ECE69B5F98 (resized).jpeg9B3DC11E-B715-4FB7-A66C-D1ECE69B5F98 (resized).jpeg
#2032 1 year ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Curious about said pinball club… any openings?

Possibly, but the club rules are to be within 30 minutes of downtown Brighton. Feel free to send a PM if you are.

#2033 1 year ago

Just another reminder to add dropping the ball save drop target to the ball search. Game ended and ball got stuck here. Hit the flipper and rolled on to it.
[quoted image]

Pretty sure they already said that was resolved in the next update.

#2034 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

What is the going on with the exposed upper playfield edge?
[quoted image]

giphy (1).gifgiphy (1).gif
#2035 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

I recently started listening to "Bro, do you even talk pinball." I find it entertaining with generally good info. On their recent episode, they both just laid into Spooky as a pinball manufacturer. And I mean, they let em have it. Talking about issues their past pins have had, things not working out of the box, shoddy soldering jobs, all sorts of things. I'll be honest; it really got me worried. I know Spooky is active on here and everyone says how good their customer service is, and that's awesome. But how concerned should I be that these build quality issues keep coming up on all of their releases?

Always a gamble to buy a pinball machine. Old, new, any manufacturer.

Trust your gut. Plenty of time to wait and see how the game shapes up. Then buy.

#2036 1 year ago

Got stuck again. Ughh

5652CC60-9F16-47FF-B205-57BAC2D4B132 (resized).jpeg5652CC60-9F16-47FF-B205-57BAC2D4B132 (resized).jpeg
#2037 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

I own two Spooky games, a R&M I bought from the original owner and a UM BSE we bought NIB through Kingpin. We have had no major issues with either game and the minor ones we had were resolved very quickly (and FREE) by Spooky (both issues were LED related so had no impact on actual gameplay). We ordered a Scooby day one from the same distro and can't wait.

To ease your worries, look at ANY other pinball machine's club thread and see about the issues they all faced. These are complex machines and there are LOTS of moving parts, not everything can be perfect everytime. But, at least in the case of Spooky they will bend over backwards to fix any issues IF you face any. Also, keep in mind the bias of Pinside, there are over 100 games out there and maybe 6 stories of concerning issues. People are FAR more likely to complain when they have a problem then they are to praise when everything works.

If you aren't taking out a second mortgage to get Scooby you can rest assured your game will be great and your service from Spooky will be stellar.

#2038 1 year ago

I take Buffalo with a grain of salt on Spooky. They have valid points, but I feel the needle would have to move in ways not possible for them to even consider changing their opinion on Spooky. They are well entrenched into their position on Spooky and unfortunately there are enough valid concerns still out there to support their position. It doesn't matter how trivial the issue, if it's an issue it supports them staying in their current position.

Quoted from kevster:

I'm currently in line with SD #401. I've never bought a NIB pinball before. Obviously, reading through this thread has been a wild ride. Lots of issues, which doesn't seem too surprising as it's early. But some of the build quality issues are alarming. And that was just heightened by a podcast episode I listened to.
Believe me, I WANT to be convinced to stick with my pre-order because I think the game looks very fun. But 10 grand is A LOT of money to throw at a company that doesn't appear to be learning much from their past mistakes.
I don't mean to be so negative. I've been hyped about this from the time I first learned about it. I'm hoping to hear some positive things that will convince me to get hyped again. Hearing what I did in that podcast was a bit shocking though. Am I putting too much stock in the opinions of just a couple dudes?

#2039 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

Am I putting too much stock in the opinions of just a couple dudes?

Yes, they are sponsored by JJP and Multimorphic.

#2040 1 year ago

Are you referring to the ball being stuck in the left horseshoe? That was the only issue I encountered in my 2 hr play session today. Ball search didn't resolve it for me, I had to give the machine a little shake to coax it out.

Got stuck again. Ughh
[quoted image]

#2041 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

Seems like we are basically buying a really good mass produced home brew.

#2042 1 year ago
6C0B7362-F7F8-45FD-B64A-F6F86C00232A.gif6C0B7362-F7F8-45FD-B64A-F6F86C00232A.gif
#2043 1 year ago

Got stuck again. Ughh
[quoted image]

dude... you were given a method to prevent it. And obviously you can talk to Spooky too... why keep spamming the thread with the same stuff?

#2044 1 year ago

Lol accurate man. Is it Friday yet?

#2045 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Seems like we are basically buying a really good mass produced home brew.

Nope, far from it. This isn’t Spinal Tap

#2046 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

dude... you were given a method to prevent it. And obviously you can talk to Spooky too... why keep spamming the thread with the same stuff?

Not spamming. I tried moving the cable and push up on the ramp and that didn’t help. So posted. And you know there is this new feature called ignore user. Spooky reads this thread so I post. I could careless if you don’t like it. Feel free to ignore me. Later

#2047 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

I bought UM and TNA NIB from spooky with zero issues out of box.

However, NIB usually means more issues, not less, than second hand, unless you’re buying a pre-2005 pin. If you’re worried, then buy a second hand pin that has been dialed in by the owner with zero issues. Or get comfortable with the fact that you may have to dial it in yourself. Worst case, you learn a few things and get more comfortable with pinball upkeep. Best case, you get zero issue ms out of box. Neither is that bad of a scenario. You will not end up with a non playing $10k piece of junk.

Are you talked down yet?

#2048 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

My Ultraman was a smoke show in the first 10 plays. I will say Spooky did send new light boards and I spent a good amount of time removing the upper playfield to replace them (not a fun job). The game never smoked again. I also sold it after a test period with A.J. At spooky. So I have have no long term info I regard to that issue.

3B30DB86-7679-4E10-943D-46238C37E814 (resized).jpeg3B30DB86-7679-4E10-943D-46238C37E814 (resized).jpeg6FC17812-F634-4EA7-A71C-E70F20A98B37 (resized).jpeg6FC17812-F634-4EA7-A71C-E70F20A98B37 (resized).jpeg
#2049 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

Ultimately it’s your money and your decision. I’ve bought four games NIB. Avengers Infinity Quest premium, Godzilla LE, Deadpool Pro, Scooby CE, and used Rick and Morty BSE. AIQ had subway and node board issues that took over a year to fully resolve. Godzilla to this day is not working properly with the LE Node Board after replacing it three times and replacing two bad shaker motors. Deadpool was flawless. Scooby so far has been flawless but the flipper whine is annoying, hopefully the software patch comes soon. Rick and Morty used has been flawless. If your expectations are that you won’t have issues, you’ll be let down. Even with industry leaders like Stern on their holy grail pin. If you expect a few issues and responsive customer service, then you’ll have a great experience with Spooky. I can’t say that for other manufacturers. I personally think you’ll love the game, especially if you enjoy Scooby Doo as a theme.

#2050 1 year ago

My advise is to follow NIB threads from all of the newer games and find me one that isn't filled with issues. We may not like it but it is what it is.

I refuse to watch Bro pinball show as I can't stand the main guy on the show so I couldn't care less what his thoughts are on anything but that's just me.

With so many pins being released right now every forum is filled with overthinking our purchases. Im settled in based on theme alone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 23.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/41?hl=bkpitmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.