(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,589 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Pugster
  • Topic is favorited by 301 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1357 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1374 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 232.
#1801 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

They will get that fixed after the "300"’s have all been shipped

We got a comedian over here....

#1802 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

I’m not certain how long it will be. I think they have #111. Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights just outside of Cleveland should be getting one soon. Not certain how far you are from Piqua but Crazy Martins already has one there. Both places are great locations. The former is a bowling lane with cheap alcohol…haha…the latter is a “head shop” with a really nice pinball room. Highly recommend both. You can find both on the Pin Map here. Hope this helps

PS: Cheap meaning inexpensive. Haha

#1803 1 year ago

I don't like the fully enclosed habitrails in games just seems like it changes the clean look of a 2 wire track. I love the AC thin metal 90 as a trail that crosses the playfield. On my Fish Tales I was going to cut out the tops on the cages to clean it up.

On this game is the ball traveling so fast they need totally enclosure or will I be able to cut off the tops on the caged trails?

#1804 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I don't like the fully enclosed habitrails in games just seems like it changes the clean look of a 2 wire track. I love the AC thin metal 90 as a trail that crosses the playfield. On my Fish Tales I was going to cut out the tops on the cages to clean it up.
On this game is the ball traveling so fast they need totally enclosure or will I be able to cut off the tops on the caged trails?

Don't snip Scooby. He won't like that.

#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

This won’t work because the scoop catches the ball and then the vuk launches the ball vertically into the mystery machine mech lock. Anything blocking vertical clearance issues will essentially block the ball from enter the mech.

Bummer. :/

#1806 1 year ago

Spooky is all over this thread and respond almost daily. I find it funny that we all talk like they are not here. "I hope spooky will do this" "I can't believe spooky is still doing this". Instead of, "Hey spooky, you should do this" lol

#1807 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

This is not a complaint, it's simply an observation from keeping up with the thread. I've noticed many people saying they had to adjust the shooter lane switch and auto plunger. I hope Spooky notices the same thing and makes the necessary adjustments

Agree and absolutely noted

#1808 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Spooky is all over this thread and respond almost daily. I find it funny that we all talk like they are not here. "I hope spooky will do this" "I can't believe spooky is still doing this". Instead of, "Hey spooky, you should do this" lol</b

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

An absolute testimony to Insight75's commentary. Damn that was fast!!! Haha. Spooky YOU'RE the best!!!

#1809 1 year ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Shipping weight was listed at 380 lbs.

Yeah it is a beast. My hand truck barely handled it. The playfield alone probably weighs around 100lbs.

#1810 1 year ago
Quoted from Kcrison:

#92 had to adjust the auto plunger and shoot lane switch. Other than that it plays absolutely great. Awesome job to the whole Spooky team.
[quoted image]

Absolutely not a complaint. This game is awesome. Had worse NIB from other manufacturers. Can’t wait to spend some time on it.

#1811 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

This game is bad ass. If you’re still waiting you’re in for a treat. Be patient, dial it in, and unmask those villains! stumblor any idea on timing for those lantern mods? I’m excited to add! I just got the email for GZ Tokyo sign too!

Damonator is going to do some fit and sensor testing for the Lanterns in the next few weeks, other than that, we ready! (outside of ordering all the parts)

Also planning to have a demo version at TPF, probably at the TWIP booth, if you want to check it out.

#1812 1 year ago

An update on the issue with the mystery machine VUK problem.

I found a dense foam pad laying around and cut it (close) to size and attached it to the back of the plate. Once everything was back together I played a few games and was still having the issue, just a little less often. I had a Pinsider reach out to me and suggest turning down the left flipper power to 88%. Once that adjustment was made I have played a ton of games without the issue happening again. Not sure if just adjusting the flipper power would've fixed it but I'm just going to leave the pad back there either way.

20230307_193640 (resized).jpg20230307_193640 (resized).jpg
#1813 1 year ago
Quoted from Ckcoinop:

I found a dense foam pad laying around and cut it (close) to size and attached it to the back of the plate. Once everything was back together I played a few games and was still having the issue, just a little less often. I had a Pinsider reach out to me and suggest turning down the left flipper power to 88%. Once that adjustment was made I have played a ton of games without the issue happening again. Not sure if just adjusting the flipper power would've fixed it but I'm just going to leave the pad back there either way.
[quoted image]

You wouldn't have a picture of the back of that bracket would you?

#1814 1 year ago

spooky please update code to make this flipper power default. 88% pulse

#1815 1 year ago

Upper playfield flippers would definitely play better with higher power.

Ball would whip around those loops and those standups for Captain would be deadly.

#1816 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed on this

#1817 1 year ago

Does it have an easy to remove playfield - a plug or two and cat 5 or 2?

#1818 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ball would whip around those loops and those standups for Captain would be deadly.

I turned up the hold power at 70% and it launched the ball to Scooby in the barrel and got stuck on the bravery meter plastic. I wouldn’t get stronger coils. I turned the hold power down to 60%

#1819 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I turned up the hold power at 70% and it launched the ball to Scooby in the barrel and got stuck on the bravery meter plastic. I wouldn’t get stronger coils. I turned the hold power down to 60%

Didn't PinMonk note in the hype thread that the upper playfield coils are the strongest ones already? He was suggesting they should be smaller coils like most upper PF flippers use.

#1820 1 year ago

#96 leaves the station on Monday!

#1821 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Does it have an easy to remove playfield - a plug or two and cat 5 or 2?

Pretty simple. A bracket on the left, the ramp in the back, followed by two wood screws on the right. Need to take a few plastics off to reach the screws. Once its up there's 2 plugs that unplug under the main playfield (do this first, also need to cut a zip tie) and 2 Cat5 cables on the bottom of the upper playfield. The trickiest part is moving the playfield around the ramp in the back, so watch out for that.

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

You wouldn't have a picture of the back of that bracket would you?

Sadly I do not, were you looking for something particular?

#1822 1 year ago
Quoted from Ckcoinop:

[quoted image]

What is the pitch of your game? It is suggested to be at 7 degrees, this might explain the increased power setting for the flippers.

#1823 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Damonator is going to do some fit and sensor testing for the Lanterns in the next few weeks, other than that, we ready! (outside of ordering all the parts)
Also planning to have a demo version at TPF, probably at the TWIP booth, if you want to check it out.

That's exciting, I hope to see new video of them at TPF.

#1824 1 year ago

Crazy Martin’s Piqua, Ohio

1CEC1135-94C6-4A83-B07A-930442758221 (resized).jpeg1CEC1135-94C6-4A83-B07A-930442758221 (resized).jpeg3FA5F1AA-53E0-42AF-B9CC-C4584FE9F3D5 (resized).jpeg3FA5F1AA-53E0-42AF-B9CC-C4584FE9F3D5 (resized).jpeg7AD735C9-D87C-4D04-89FE-D879766D07F1 (resized).jpeg7AD735C9-D87C-4D04-89FE-D879766D07F1 (resized).jpegABCE0D0D-2879-4D20-A164-0F22AE27DF66 (resized).jpegABCE0D0D-2879-4D20-A164-0F22AE27DF66 (resized).jpeg
#1825 1 year ago

Here now. Can’t share video but loving the game. Also giving us a chance to revisit much of the Spooky lineup!!!!

#1826 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Here now. Can’t share video but loving the game. Also giving us a chance to revisit much of the Spooky lineup!!!!

PS: No obvious issues to me but not a great player. Husband (who is a much better player and does do tournament play) isn’t indicating any issues. Again, first few games but definitely excited to have it in the collection relatively soon!

#1827 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

PS: No obvious issues to me but not a great player. Husband (who is a much better player and does do tournament play) isn’t indicating any issues. Again, first few games but definitely excited to have it in the collection relatively soon!

Tell Devin Hello

#1828 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

What is the pitch of your game? It is suggested to be at 7 degrees, this might explain the increased power setting for the flippers.

The pitch is exactly 7 degrees

#1829 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Because GamerRick told him to STFU.

I didn’t tell ANYONE to shut up. I said no one wants to see 50 posts about the same thing. Don’t put words in my mouth.

#1830 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Owner is a owner. Is there a number of posts excluding duplicates that one owner must abide by.

Are you kidding? You don’t understand what the problem became? Seven pages make it pretty clear. I didn’t pile on at all I made a comment about why people got upset. Boy things get twisted on here sometimes. I was the one that said enough already to both sides of the argument.

#1831 1 year ago

Damn. Had I seen this I would have left a message. Left about 20 minutes ago. Hsha. TERRIFIC place. Been a few times. About a 2.5 hour drive but definitely worth the drive today…or anytime you’re “jonesing” for a spooky lineup. Haha. Only place like it that I know…at least in the Midwest. I am certain most buyers will be more than happy with their purchase especially when you compare what you get for your $$$ when you compare to any other manufacturer.

#1832 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Damn. Had I seen this I would have left a message. Left about 20 minutes ago. Hsha. TERRIFIC place. Been a few times. About a 2.5 hour drive but definitely worth the drive today…or anytime you’re “jonesing” for a spooky lineup. Haha. Only place like it that I know…at least in the Midwest. I am certain most buyers will be more than happy with their purchase especially when you compare what you get for your $$$ when you compare to any other manufacturer.

It’s all good glad you had a good time

#1833 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It’s all good glad you had a good time

I did just send Crazy Martin’s a Facebook message saying you said Hi to Devin. Keep those clips coming. I may have to use that “beating a dead horse” pic myself somewhere! Do have to appreciate the levity on here sometimes! Thanks. Again, everyone, loving Scooby. If I can figure out how to share vids I will. Just understand that my game play provides no indication of just how good this game is. There’s plenty of video out there by now that does a better job of that. Haha.

#1834 1 year ago

pinball is cool as fuc#, everyone stay amped. This is the Golden Age. #nofighting we’ve got it REAL GOOD.

#1835 1 year ago
Quoted from Ckcoinop:

Sadly I do not, were you looking for something particular?

If the bracket is prone to bending backwards, I'm wondering if there's room to have my friend weld a brace on the backside of it. He's quite good at what he does, and can weld stainless on small parts with pretty great precision.

#1836 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

pinball is cool as fuc#, everyone stay amped. This is the Golden Age. #nofighting we’ve got it REAL GOOD.

Today….you are spot on! Pinball Bro

549CD660-1467-454B-B1F3-5158363B995D.gif549CD660-1467-454B-B1F3-5158363B995D.gif
#1837 1 year ago

Looks like Scooby is getting some good reviews so far.
I am sure this has been asked before but, about how long is it from butter email to shipping out?

#1838 1 year ago

Happy Friday y’all. Enjoy the weekend. Spooky team, keep being awesome and enjoy the well earned down time! I have a buddy flying in from out of state to play the game next weekend! Whooooop!

#1839 1 year ago

It's only been a week since we got our SD, but happy to report that we still haven't had any issues out of the box aside from 1 ball getting stuck coming down from the upper playfield.

Seems like recent ones have much better quality too!

#1840 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Happy Friday y’all. Enjoy the weekend. Spooky team, keep being awesome and enjoy the well earned down time! I have a buddy flying in from out of state to play the game next weekend! Whooooop!

No rest for the wicked (aka Spooky). SpookyLuke and SpookyBug drove down to Louisville after work to show off Scooby-Doo at the Louisville Arcade Expo.

#1841 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

No rest for the wicked (aka Spooky). SpookyLuke and SpookyBug drove down to Louisville after work to show off Scooby-Doo at the Louisville Arcade Expo.

Damn! You guys need down time. Morgan too! She is emailing late into the evening with butter? emails and responding early in the morning. Wicked? Wicked cool maybe. Haha

#1842 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

That's a great show and I'm happy you guys are supporting it.

#1843 1 year ago

Well it was nice to finally sit down and really play Scooby Doo.
Cabinet Build Quality 9/10
First off I will start with the cabinet. The build quality for this is great. It is a beast and feels rock solid. It is one of the heaviest I have moved and I have owned a few wide bodies since I started the hobby in 2019. Edges look great on mine and only a couple nicks on it. But black paint pen fixed that right up
Powder Coat 10/10
The powder coating is simply gorgeous. I love the green they picked. The clear coat on it is great. Halloween clear coat and powder had issues, but I do not foresee any issues here. I added light blue cabinet leg protectors and yellow bolt protectors to mine. I am not a fan of green perse, but any Mopar fan like me will love it, and anybody to be honest. Color fits the theme perfectly and I don’t see any blemishes or orange peel in the clear coat.
Shipping and packaging 9/10
Packaging was just as good as Halloween. It is wrapped and secured very well. So if any damage to the box, the cabinet should be well protected from any damage other than something catastrophic by the shipper. So unless box is totaled, the game should be fine.
Artwork 10/10
What can I say about the cabinet artwork. Simply stunning! How this doesn’t get artwork of the year is beyond me. It nails the original series but updated, not updated to the point it doesn’t loose the charm or nostalgia of the original series. Foofighters is really good, but Scooby hands down.
The vinyl decal colors are vibrant and glossy. Halloween was the same way, and looks awesome. For me I did not need to go butter, the decals look great.
The playfield is a work of art. Very cohesive with the cabinet artwork. The blend is flawless for me. The fingerprint inserts, Captain Cutler footprints, ghost/the gang silhouette inserts are great. Captures the show and takes me back to my youth.
Love that Spooky offers a real backglass. Would be awesome if it was a mirrored backglass for the CE, but that’s nitpicking. Would be cool if someone comes up with adding different colored LEDs in there like some blues and purples. Hell I might even try it.
I am a mod guy and with Scooby I will not be adding anything other than Stumblors lantern and the Kooky Space Ghost ship mod. I also added Rocket City’s 3D start button and ordered his launch button. Also waiting on Wizard mods action button accent piece, speaker panel and coin door cover. I ordered for Halloween also.
Not a fan of the spotlight by the through, so will most likely add through lighting. Appreciate spooky adding it.
Animations/lcd display 8/10
Only thing I wish Spooky would change is the font. Would be great if it would match the backglass font from the original series. I haven’t gotten deep into the game and I am not an amazing player, but love the cutscenes and video quality is really good. Display is bright and I don’t notice any viewing angle issues.
I haven’t tweaked the setting on the display, but I won’t be upgrading it, like Halloween which is hard to see due to being so dark. Tried to adjust it Best I can but blacks are not deep enough. Scooby original cartoon was not super bright and vibrant so the animations and cut scenes match it perfectly, again keeping the nostalgia of the original series.
Sound 9/10
I added pinwoofers to my Godzilla and Batman 66, and I have to say the sound of Halloween speakers and amplifier is amazing. I also have to say the sampling of the sound and music is better than Sterns. I originally added the same amp(Lepai), and upgraded speakers to my sterns, but the sound can not be matched.
No knock on Pinwoofer’s at all, but once you adjust the Lepai amp, and sound setting in the menu it sounds great. Plenty of base if you want it. For me no need for an external amp for Scooby or Halloween.
Nice rich balanced sound and I love the backbox speakers and 10” sub. It’s not a movie theatre surround sound system, but it doesn’t need to be. For pinball it’s awesome.
Topper 9/10
Has the main villains, the haunted mansion and bat from the original opening. Can’t think of anything I would do different to be honest. Looking forward to code updates to the RGB lighting. Hopefully the lights change to match the colors with the current ghost/mode going on. The green on constantly really drowns out the vibrant colors of it.
I will just add in the speaker lights here and the green only is fine for now till the code update. Looking forward to them color changing and hopefully match the ghost/mode that’s happening in the game, same with the topper.
Gameplay/code 7.5/10
I am not an awesome player. And unfortunately will most likely never see every mode. Games for me so not need to be overly complicated or so deep in rules like Godzilla which I own. For novices and new people to pinball can easily jump in and play. Shots and call outs tell you were you need to shoot. I love during Captain Cutler and other modes you have to hit shots to add oxygen to your oxygen tank, like adding health to Lori in Halloween.
A complaint is the time it registers from when the ball hits the mystery machine shot and when it’s released. It’s too long. My daughter said it was about 8 seconds. This slows the game down a bit too much.
Mystery machine multiball was awesome! I only hit it once and having the original music was an awesome surprise. Glad it’s in that mode and not playing all the time.
The music is a bit repetitive but code is early and I am confident more will be added. I am looking forward to seeing the code evolve. The first two seasons has some amazing 60’s style music to pull from like 7 days a week.
RGB lighting 10/10
One of my favorite aspects of this game. Simply WOW! The light show that starts each mode is outstanding. From the greens and purples for the Creeper, and the seizure inducing light show for the spooky space kook. It’s a light show to behold. Each light show matches the ghost. Charlie is blue and yellow, the witch and zombie shades of orange.
Upper playfield 8/10
For me one of the best upper playfields in pinball. Its a true widebody upper playfield. The upper flippers, mainly the left one is really different. Able to let the ball go down Fred’s habitrail, or capture it. I am still getting use to the that flipper and how the ball comes off it depending on where you hit it on the flipper. Glad it’s a unique one verses a standard flipper bat only.
For me and my daughter the factory settings, mainly was a bit too weak, mostly the left flipper. I set my hole power to 60%. At 65% I found at 65% it was to strong and the ball would end up by Scooby in barrel and brave meter.
The one thing it needs for me is some lighting on the left side. Would be great if someone can tie into the RGB lighting on the playfield. The left corner is a bit too dark.
I know many do not like upper playfields, but for me it’s a nice variety in the game and something different from my Sterns.
Lower playfield 9/10
It’s a widebody but not. As we know the lower playfield is a standard body but feels like a wide body. It’s not floaty at all and shoots smooth. I have Halloween and the shots are a bit tight, especially the three hedge ball shots.
Mystery machine shot for me is not a gimme. Like Halloween, I do not miss the pop bumpers. I really like the left mid sling. Acts like a pop bumper like where the pop bumper is in Godzilla.
Love that spooky added clear translucent rubbers. With the lighting, the slings really glow. Excellent decision on Spookys part.
The playfield reminds me of EHOH. It’s open, but once you start playing you really don’t notice it. Ot worked for Elvira and it works for Scooby. It shoots as smooth or a bit smoother than EHOH that I owned. Flipper strength feels right on. Not too weak, and not launching air balls like I do sometimes with Halloween.
For me there are no shots that are super satisfying. But I don’t miss it. I feel like I am playing one of the episodes from the cartoon.
For me the layout just works, as it did in Halloween. In Halloween I felt like I was in the movie, and same with Scooby, I feel like I am in the cartoon.
*updated*
The playfield is really tight. Buying the art blade protectors from pinball life is a must have. Buy them or trash the art blades
https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html
Also do not pull the playfield all the way out. The board by the drop target mech will hate the cabinet.
Also if you have to lift the playfield all the way up and rest it on the backbox you have to remove the phantoms hands on the apron. They both will rest on the backbox. Definitely use a pillow or blanket as a cushion.
The playfield is pretty heavy, and you don’t want to damage the Phantom hand plastic pieces.
Overall 9/10
Outside of my initial issues I am very very happy with Scooby. I have no regret getting an early game and I am so so grateful to Luke and his whole team. This has been a dream/grail for my wife, kids, and me. I am glad Spooky got it and not Stern or JJP.
If I was someone who is thinking on bailing I say don’t. It’s an amazing theme, and game. It will never leave our collection. It was great to see my wife smile and be truly happy for the first time in a year and a half.
For the money and what you get, you can’t go wrong.
Again my apologies for any anger or frustrations I may have had. It was a rough week last week with my daughters brain surgery and my wife’s and mine constant health problems. Thanks for everyone’s support.
I will try to add more video at some point. Not sure why the video quality isn’t great on the videos. I am using an iPhone 14.
Black Night Ghost mode start

Charlie The Robot mode start

Captain Cutler

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How does the start button look in person? I’m not a fan of the stock start button and was thinking about upgrading to this. BallyKISS1978

#1844 1 year ago

Can someone post the actual width of the backbox of machine when its folded up right out box or the widest part of the machine? I am trying to see if I can get it down my hallway of my house.

#1845 1 year ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

Can someone post the actual width of the backbox of machine when its folded up right out box or the widest part of the machine? I am trying to see if I can get it down my hallway of my house.

If you have other machines, it is standard size

#1846 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

If you have other machines, it is standard size

Thanks

#1847 1 year ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

BDA1B4B9-71B1-4614-9F72-93BD0F807BD8 (resized).jpegBDA1B4B9-71B1-4614-9F72-93BD0F807BD8 (resized).jpeg
#1848 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

How does the start button look in person? I’m not a fan of the stock start button and was thinking about upgrading to this. BallyKISS1978

I love it. I always get Rocket City’s 3D start buttons. I also decided and ordered his 3D launch button. Will arrive by Monday.

20B93DBA-DBB6-49D9-A691-86D4CA64BC75 (resized).jpeg20B93DBA-DBB6-49D9-A691-86D4CA64BC75 (resized).jpeg2EAD672A-6B72-4CB9-95DC-C2A544AE1411 (resized).jpeg2EAD672A-6B72-4CB9-95DC-C2A544AE1411 (resized).jpeg9DE80BF0-2FB1-47B8-8CD0-945626DCBBA0 (resized).jpeg9DE80BF0-2FB1-47B8-8CD0-945626DCBBA0 (resized).jpeg
#1849 1 year ago

CE#72 has arrived and has been set up. I want to first state that I have huge empathy for those that received thier pins and had any sort of issue on day one. I have had that happen to me in a very big way when I purchased a Hobbit NIB (Search my forum post for that adventure!). With that said I plugged it in and had Zero issues and I mean zero issues thus far. It was literally plug and play. I updated the code and still no seen issues. My family absolutely loves it and for me I adore how the modes work to beat them. I set the pin at 7.0 pitch, and I will say it has flow!!!! My hardest shot is far left orbit!!! I will report back as I have only a few games in on it. The only think I want to do later is adjust sound as it is great but when you get to any of the multiballs the voice gets loud but the music gets lower. In the end I have been in the hobby a loooong time and I understand the Honeymoon stage, however this is bolted and i look forward to the futher code updates.

#1850 1 year ago

I love it. I always get Rocket City’s 3D start buttons. I also decided and ordered his 3D launch button. Will arrive by Monday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those decal edges are beautiful. Nicely done Spooky!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 11,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 232.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/37?hl=bkpitmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.