(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,419 posts
  • 631 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 minutes ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
20240325_184545 (resized).jpg
20240325_190433 (resized).jpg
20240325_111714 (resized).jpg
IMG_3028 (resized).png
94df7c_de016bf1fc1746a3bd18f5ab4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5636 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7691 (resized).jpeg
20240324_092450 (resized).jpg
20240324_092435 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg
20240324_092508 (resized).jpg
20240324_092515 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,419 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 229.
#1701 1 year ago

Any butters getting the shipment notice yet?

#1702 1 year ago
CE9EDEF1-565B-4371-B55A-094AD23C0C8E.gifCE9EDEF1-565B-4371-B55A-094AD23C0C8E.gif
#1703 1 year ago

Horrific and very oddly unsettling clip…always great! Talk about a villain! “Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? We got some work to do now.”

#1704 1 year ago

Watching a whole bunch of butters go in boxes!

#1705 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

w00t!

#1706 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Pics or it didn't happen.

#1707 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

rick-and-morty-you-pass-butter.gifrick-and-morty-you-pass-butter.gif
#1708 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1709 1 year ago

Take pics of butters first so we can make a decision.

#1710 1 year ago

Wow I’m not terribly far behind you and I haven’t even gotten the options email yet

Quoted from F__U:

Woohoo #98 on its way!

#1711 1 year ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Wow I’m not terribly far behind you and I haven’t even gotten the options email yet

101-150 block are distributor games so reach out to your distributor! Hard to take a picture of a butter cabinet that does it justice. We will bring one to each show we visit.

#1712 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

101-150 block are distributor games so reach out to your distributor! Hard to take a picture of a butter cabinet that does it justice. We will bring one to each show we visit.

Can you share where you are currently in production? What #s are currently in the line?

Thanks

#1713 1 year ago

Butter #132 here. I can picture it sliding into that box and getting loaded up in the truck!

#1714 1 year ago
Quoted from randomlogin:

Can you share where you are currently in production? What #s are currently in the line?
Thanks

By the end of the week roughly 100 games have been boxed up and 56 on the line. I would also like to note I think we have been boxing up some really nice quality games. I am certain there will still be issues but I think we have made dramatic improvements even from a few weeks ago and I think we will continue to improve. When issues do come up I truly believe we react in the best way possible. We take them seriously, we help very promptly whenever possible, and we make the changes we need to make to fix the issue a top priority IMMEDIATELY. Love seeing alot of happy unboxings this last few days!

#1715 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

By the end of the week roughly 100 games have been boxed up and 56 on the line. I would also like to note I think we have been boxing up some really nice quality games. I am certain there will still be issues but I think we have made dramatic improvements even from a few weeks ago and I think we will continue to improve. When issues do come up I truly believe we react in the best way possible. We take them seriously, we help very promptly whenever possible, and we make the changes we need to make to fix the issue a top priority IMMEDIATELY. Love seeing alot of happy unboxings this last few days!

Wow that's cool. Glad to hear that you are feeling a lot more confident about the games going out the door. Do you know what #s are currently on the line?

#1716 1 year ago

SpookyLuke So if you have 100 done and 56 on the line sounds like my SD #152 should be on the line.

#1717 1 year ago
Quoted from randomlogin:

Wow that's cool. Glad to hear that you are feeling a lot more confident about the games going out the door. Do you know what #s are currently on the line?

100 out plus 56 on the line sooo.......I'd guess 101 to 156 roughly

#1718 1 year ago

Seems they are producing not fully in numeral sequence

#1719 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

SpookyLuke So if you have 100 done and 56 on the line sounds like my SD #152 should be on the line.

You should have had an invoice and paid it before they start production of your game. As far as I know that is.

#1720 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Seems they are producing not fully in numeral sequence

We stay as close to it as we can. Butters are in batches so they always are out of place a bit. Distributor games sometimes get out of place to as it takes some time for them to collect payment and then send the money to us etc. The numerical order is the guide we go by though and do try to stick fairly close to it despite the variables.

#1721 1 year ago

Here is my math: 100 done. Hoping 55 have not paid yet. 56 on the line. My #211 is on the line! yes!

#1722 1 year ago

On Feb 26th I received my 'balance of payment notice' for my SDCE #145 (no butter). It took me just over a week to eTransfer the total in batch limits and was paid in full yesterday so we'll see when I get the tracking number. I am not in any rush however but will post the progress. Great times to be in pinball but certainly would support a drop in pricing. This SDCE will be somewhere just over $16K CDN when all is said and done and that is at $10KUSD. Not too unlike my HWCE. The Godfather pricing blew my mind at $13 & $15K USD, not even worth the conversion and tax calculation... I'm outie on with anything NIB at this point. Anywho... back to all things Scooby.

#1723 1 year ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Any butters getting the shipment notice yet?

Finally got mine at 5PM

#1724 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

They do. I'm not sure why the other type of protectors are needed. If they make contact with the decal it may do more harm than good.

I have them on my sterns and I like uniformity in my games(ocd). Plus I like how the blue looks on Scooby.

Quoted from Pugster:

Great review, and thanks for the pics with the cabinet protectors. The blue looks perfect, I’ll order a set.
For anyone else with a game coming - I tried to order a pindefender shooter lane protector for my upcoming Scooby but Pinhead Mods didn’t have one tested yet and thought the standard version may need some tweaking. Could be a good opportunity to reach out for someone with an early machine that’s interested.

Thank you! They look great on Scooby. I am going to test the pindefender now. I was sent a set. Had one to go on my Halloween, but the wood side rail was pretty much glued on and not coming off. So I am planning on trimming the left side off that goes under the side rail. Then use glue dots or double sided tape to secure it.

#1725 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have them on my sterns and I like uniformity in my games(ocd). Plus I like how the blue looks on Scooby.

I get that. I'm kinda OCD like that too with certain things. Curious, does the plastic make any contact with the decal or is there some space.

#1726 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I get that. I'm kinda OCD like that too with certain things. Curious, does the plastic make any contact with the decal or is there some space.

I have some on most of my games for looks as well. If you leave the factory spacers in, they don't touch the decals. I do recommend extended leg bolts though.

#1727 1 year ago

Played a game and a half. The artwork is insanely good. Just awesome to look at for starters. Haha.

All the shots feel good. Little stop n go with the trap door on the left and the mystery machine. Maybe it was the mode I was in, but I’d rather the horseshoes fly most of the time. Only have the ball stop for like moments. Big collects and mode starts and such.

Upper playfield is MASSIVE! I thought GOT was big.

Didn’t play much up there, but liked the shots.

#1728 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Played a game and a half. The artwork is insanely good. Just awesome to look at for starters. Haha.
All the shots feel good. Little stop n go with the trap door on the left and the mystery machine. Maybe it was the mode I was in, but I’d rather the horseshoes fly most of the time. Only have the ball stop for like moments. Big collects and mode starts and such.
Upper playfield is MASSIVE! I thought GOT was big.
Didn’t play much up there, but liked the shots.

From my experience, the trap door only catches my ball on a slower shot. Not sure if the magnet is coded yet to grab it at times.

#1729 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

In my experience, the trap door only catches my ball on a slower shot. Not sure if the magnet is coded yet to grab it at times.

Oh I see. Maybe I just kept rattling balls in the horseshoe and it was falling in there.

#1730 1 year ago

I took this off my ACNC to see how it’d look. It would work well if I trimmed off the post mount section and just secure it to the wall. Medisinyl made it and I showed this pic to him. Hopefully he’ll design a new version for SD.

574DD07A-A20C-47BB-9CC9-FA591C3E305B (resized).jpeg574DD07A-A20C-47BB-9CC9-FA591C3E305B (resized).jpeg
#1731 1 year ago

Are modes supposed to have a timer? I feel like I played the lock combination mode for like 5 minutes and it still didn’t time out. Eventually completed it. Haha

#1732 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are modes supposed to have a timer? I feel like I played the lock combination mode for like 5 minutes and it still didn’t time out. Eventually completed it. Haha

Some you have to keep your bravery meter up or it times out.
During the Miner 49er mode, you can catch glimpses/quick flashes of red or green to help choose the correct shot. And your character callouts will help give you hints too.

#1733 1 year ago

I took this off my ACNC to see how it’d look. It would work well if I trimmed off the post mount section and just secure it to the wall. Medisinyl made it and I showed this pic to him. Hopefully he’ll design a new version for SD.
[quoted image]

Great photo. Your camera is real clear! Do you have any more to possibly share?

#1734 1 year ago

Some you have to keep your bravery meter up or it times out.
During the Miner 49er mode, you can catch glimpses/quick flashes of red or green to help choose the correct shot. And your character callouts will help give you hints too.

Cool. Yeah hard to hear it here.

#1735 1 year ago

[quoted image]

I want a mod of that gate going up and down...of course not to the point of it obstructing the ball but would be cool....

#1736 1 year ago

Well unfortunately now the launch and action buttons are now intermittently not working and completely lost the coin mech switches. Going to email spooky.

Also topper lights don’t come on and neither does the action, launch, and start buttons. So has to be software related.

Here’s a video of it.

#1737 1 year ago

With how wide the center shot is, it’s not a gimmie to get it to the top playfield. Seems it’s rattling up there somewhere a lot.

#1738 1 year ago

Anyone having issues with stuck balls in the secret passage shot on the left?

Seems like a piece of plastic hanging too low?

#1739 1 year ago

Question, is the metal piece of the shooter lane supposed to not be inset? I'm getting a lot of failures when launching. Took a slow motion video so I could help see what was going on. And as you can see in the video, it hits the metal edge, gets some air and doesn't make it all the way.

Not sure what to do about this.

#1740 1 year ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

Question, is the metal piece of the shooter lane supposed to not be inset? I'm getting a lot of failures when launching. Took a slow motion video so I could help see what was going on. And as you can see in the video, it hits the metal edge, gets some air and doesn't make it all the way.
Not sure what to do about this.

That is a speed bump. Looks like the ball is getting airborne off the screw.

#1741 1 year ago

Got the pindefender in. I was a tester. I had to cut the piece off that goes under the side rail. Used the factory cushion piece to hold it down. The side rail would not budge like Halloween. Going to do the same for my Halloween.

FB493526-79B9-489A-B980-814B2B17737D (resized).jpegFB493526-79B9-489A-B980-814B2B17737D (resized).jpeg6CD93BEE-AC41-49A9-BFE2-3C053812BF8C (resized).jpeg6CD93BEE-AC41-49A9-BFE2-3C053812BF8C (resized).jpegBA46E9FE-2C23-46CF-A2D5-FDEEA5E18990 (resized).jpegBA46E9FE-2C23-46CF-A2D5-FDEEA5E18990 (resized).jpegC8FB6151-F53B-4EAA-A9F9-5374CDF87223 (resized).jpegC8FB6151-F53B-4EAA-A9F9-5374CDF87223 (resized).jpeg

#1742 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

That is a speed bump. Looks like the ball is getting airborne off the screw.

Yeah, I just took out the left screw and it's shooting like butter now. Even tightening it down with the screw pretty hard, I'm still having an issue. I think I'll leave the screw off for now. Though I'd like to have it shoot fine with the screw on. It doesn't look the best without the screw. But, it launches way better and consistent.

I'm surprised the bracket is not built to be flush with the play field like a stern is.

Edit: just checked. It's flush on our TMNT and AIQ. But, sits on top of playfield on Kiss. But, no issue on Kiss.

#1743 1 year ago

Yeah, I just took out the left screw and it's shooting like butter now. Even tightening it down with the screw pretty hard, I'm still having an issue. I think I'll leave the screw off for now. Though I'd like to have it shoot fine with the screw on. It doesn't look the best without the screw. But, it launches way better and consistent.
I'm surprised the bracket is not built to be flush with the play field like a stern is.
Edit: just checked. It's flush on our TMNT and AIQ. But, sits on top of playfield on Kiss. But, no issue on Kiss.

Probably just leave the screw out and have some fun for now. Email spooky they can probably send out new ones and make changes if needed for future builds.

#1744 1 year ago

Will SD have real or silicone rubbers on it?

#1745 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Will SD have real or silicone rubbers on it?

Silicone.

#1746 1 year ago

Just got my email for CE #182 can’t wait to have this in our shop.

#1747 1 year ago

It looks like the ball isn't going exactly straight down the middle. May want to adjust the shooter rod a touch....or at least make sure its making contact directly in the middle of the ball.

#1748 1 year ago

So am I supposed to put Scooby-Doo next to my 1995 Bally WHOdunnit?
WHO DUNNIT (resized).jpgWHO DUNNIT (resized).jpg

#1749 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

So am I supposed to put Scooby-Doo next to my 1995 Bally WHOdunnit?
[quoted image]

My favorite original theme and I want to own it someday. I will definitely do it and so should you my friend!

#1750 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well unfortunately now the launch and action buttons are now intermittently not working and completely lost the coin mech switches. Going to email spooky.
Also topper lights don’t come on and neither does the action, launch, and start buttons. So has to be software related.
Here’s a video of it.

All fixed!!! Thanks Bug!! Just had to pull the wire up for the micro switch in the game. Would randomly not register when the ball was on it switch. Spooky support is like no other!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
$ 14.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,419 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 229.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.