(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,616 posts - Hot topic!
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,616 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 233.
#1402 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Widebody and standard both use the same exact receivers. No such thing as a "widebody receiver"

But there aren't widebody lockdown bars that use the spring clips... hence using the old style recievers because of the lockdown bars available.

#1403 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

BallyKISS1978 thank you for the detailed posts of your experience so far. As someone with one on order your posts are giving me perspective of what I’m in for.

This isn’t piling up on anyone. I wasn’t necessarily a fan of all of BK78 posts and took them with a grain of salt. He, unfortunately, may have gotten a game that needed some work which I do hope most of us don’t have to experience. I DO wish he would have dealt with Spooky directly instead of putting it all on here. It DID, however, show exactly how attentive Spooky is; responding to him in the middle of the night and on weekends. That’s my main take away. Spooky does indeed ROCK! I wouldn’t let his posts necessarily provide the perspective of “what you’re in for” or certainly scare folks who really are exited about this game away from it. Instead, look for and remember those posts that said their games had no issues or just required minor adjustments for both home use and arcade use. That allows a better perspective. I have every faith that Spooky will remain responsive and address concerns moving forward. They did it with Halloween. They’ll do it with Scooby. We had NIB issues with Deadpool a few years ago, and that certainly wasn’t at the front of the run on that game. Not a bad thing, but somehow BK78 made it into, what I thought, was a VIP first 50 games list. I did anticipate some false starts/early code/“could of done that better” issues in those early games. Kind of comes with the territory. Just check out the early comments in the majority of any manufacturers games. We are still super psyched for the game and certainly focusing on the positive comments while we tuck away some of the more constructive/thought filled/helpful commentary away for future use if necessary. I have every faith that Scooby has this and that they “have our 6”

#1404 1 year ago

Its official, we are super stoked this Monday morning knowing that the glorious shipping notification should be coming this week or next.

#1405 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Seems like Spooky should try to keep the first 50/100 games to operators only…that actually have an arcade or bar to help with the growing pains and get all the kinks ironed out. I think it would save the (soon to be) SD homeowners a lot of stress and headaches. It might also help to not scare off all the new people in the hobby who are awaiting or thinking of buying a new SD machines.

No thanks.... I don’t want to lose a location because I’m a guinea pig and the game breaks every 5 seconds.

Back in the day, Williams would test games at a location a couple months prior to selling them. They would tweak rules, inserts, mechanisms, based on feedback and tech issues that popped up during test. Keyword here is THEY.... wms would send THEIR techs, engineers, even designers out to do the tweaking.

It’s not my job to do any of that. My job is to buy and put stuff out on route that works initially. If I have to do continuing work due to wear and tear, so be it, but I’m not here to help a company DEVELOP their product.

#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The lack of full code at this time, is impacting game play and enjoyment. Once character modes are added the habit trails will be flowing, apron locks will be available and the wizard mode added this game will feel much different and much better. But …. what do you think of game play so far? Is it sending shivers up your spine? Is it making you laugh? Does it seem fun to play? Solved any mysteries yet?

I'm just an average (at best) pinball player so SD not having full code yet doesn't impact my first impression. I have watched SD since I was little (I'm 55) and all of my kids grew up watching it too. We have most of the DVDs and have watched the original series countless times. The reason I mention that is because I was really hoping that Spooky tirelessly watched the original series to make this pure nostalgic enjoyment. It's obvious they did!!

Things I like:
1. Upper playfield and the bookcase flipper which is so creative. Books/book cases are in so many SD shows, not just the original series
2. All of the main villains are represented. Would liked to have seen the Snow Ghost, Ape Man and Tiki somewhere... maybe even just pictures of them on that long plastic on the right hand side.
3. Double set of drop targets.
4. That there isn't a 3rd flipper (not a fan)
5. Art work. Absolutely beautiful
6. Wide body
7. Call outs and background music (although a few are pretty repetitive)
8. Well done toys

Things I don't like so much:
1. I like initial plunges to go to pop bumpers (I know, I'm old school)
2. To long of a delay of auto ball launch
3. 2 left drain lanes
4. Kind of a long delay waiting for the ball to drop after starting a mode

First game yesterday I had 5.3M on my first ball (ended up with 5.9M... lol) and completed several modes.

Overall, the pin hit the nostalgia mark dead on, it's fun to flip and the family loves playing it. That's a great pin to me.

#1407 1 year ago

Am I just missing it or are coin audits not programmed into the test menu yet?

#1408 1 year ago

I’m happy to receive a game early for testing. Put my name on the list.

#1409 1 year ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

No thanks.... I don’t want to lose a location because I’m a guinea pig and the game breaks every 5 seconds.
Back in the day, Williams would test games at a location a couple months prior to selling them. They would tweak rules, inserts, mechanisms, based on feedback and tech issues that popped up during test. Keyword here is THEY.... wms would send THEIR techs, engineers, even designers out to do the tweaking.
It’s not my job to do any of that. My job is to buy and put stuff out on route that works initially. If I have to do continuing work due to wear and tear, so be it, but I’m not here to help a company DEVELOP their product.

Agree - if they want the first 50 users to be beta testers - they should sell those games at a discount, other wise I would expect a functioning machine with minimal adjustments

#1410 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

This isn’t piling up on anyone. I wasn’t necessarily a fan of all of BK78 posts and took them with a grain of salt. He, unfortunately, may have gotten a game that needed some work which I do hope most of us don’t have to experience. I DO wish he would have dealt with Spooky directly instead of putting it all on here. It DID, however, show exactly how attentive Spooky is; responding to him in the middle of the night and on weekends. That’s my main take away. Spooky does indeed ROCK! I wouldn’t let his posts necessarily provide the perspective of “what you’re in for” or certainly scare folks who really are exited about this game away from it. Instead, look for and remember those posts that said their games had no issues or just required minor adjustments for both home use and arcade use. That allows a better perspective. I have every faith that Spooky will remain responsive and address concerns moving forward. They did it with Halloween. They’ll do it with Scooby. We had NIB issues with Deadpool a few years ago, and that certainly wasn’t at the front of the run on that game. Not a bad thing, but somehow BK78 made it into, what I thought, was a VIP first 50 games list. I did anticipate some false starts/early code/“could of done that better” issues in those early games. Kind of comes with the territory. Just check out the early comments in the majority of any manufacturers games. We are still super psyched for the game and certainly focusing on the positive comments while we tuck away some of the more constructive/thought filled/helpful commentary away for future use if necessary. I have every faith that Scooby has this and that they “have our 6”

This is a awesome post and hope it can help Scooby Doo retain some of it value and not have the price crash like HW and UM.

So if you have problems with your new games please do not post it up on a public forum for all to see.

Please use Spooky email so it is not known by so many people what your issue is.

Thanks

#1411 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

This is a awesome post and hope it can help Scooby Doo retain some of it value and not have the price crash like HW and UM.
So if you have problems with your new games please do not post it up on a public forum for all to see.
Please use Spooky email so it is not known by so many people what your issue is.
Thanks

I can’t tell if this is a serious post or not. While some posts in this thread are overkill, the suggestion issues should be hidden in the shadows is mind blowing. People should know what they are getting into and be able to share their experiences. Pinside isn’t a website to run PR for game makers or to ensure you get max resell value. How about we hold manufactures charging 10k for a toy to a higher standard and expect them to deliver working products instead of encouraging people to not share their experiences? Your issue should be with the company shipping a problematic game not with a fellow pinhead.

#1412 1 year ago

I don't necessarily even care about holding anyone accountable for anything. If there are common issues that need to be fixed, I want to be able to read about those issues and how to fix them. The owners threads I am in and have been in have been extremely useful in troubleshooting situations. Documentation here provides help for owners for decades to come. To suggest not posting problems and/or their solutions is absurd. And for the record, he's serious. JohnTTwo seems to have an odd obsession with trying to ensure his games appreciate in value.

#1413 1 year ago

"Help Scooby Doo retain some of it value and not have the price crash like HW and UM."
"Please use Spooky email so it is not known by so many people what your issue is."

You said the quiet part out loud.

#1414 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Agree - if they want the first 50 users to be beta testers - they should sell those games at a discount, other wise I would expect a functioning machine with minimal adjustments

This 100%. There is a company in the Amusements industry call pipeline games. They make a great selection of Claw machines and redemption equipment. They have a group you can join to be a beta tester as an operator. You get the equipment in prototype form at a discount… It’s yours, you operate it with all of the good and bad things that can happen while operating a prototype, under the understanding that you are a contractor guinea pig lol

#1415 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I don't necessarily even care about holding anyone accountable for anything. If there are common issues that need to be fixed, I want to be able to read about those issues and how to fix them. The owners threads I am in and have been in have been extremely useful in troubleshooting situations. Documentation here provides help for owners for decades to come. To suggest not posting problems and/or their solutions is absurd. And for the record, he's serious. JohnTTwo seems to have an odd obsession with trying to ensure his games appreciate in value.

It is painfully clear some people are in this hobby for the love of money and not the love of pinball.

#1416 1 year ago

Anyone else snag one of the scratch & dent Scooby playfields from Spooky's site?

IMG_5901 (resized).jpgIMG_5901 (resized).jpg
#1417 1 year ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I can help... We've put a bunch of games on ours since getting it on Friday and have had zero issues outside of 1 ball getting stuck at the top of the blue habitrail.

We too received our machine on Friday, but unfortunately had the opposite result... machine is unplayable and should never have left the factory in the state we received it.

We spent hours trying to get the machine working, but it is going to need parts. Sadly it had to be turned off for our Vancouver regional tournament on Saturday, not a great first impression for the 50+ players that attended the event.

I will be working with Spooky next week to get it working, but frankly I should not have to spend a day pulling a brand new machine apart. I will share what we find and what the fixes were once everything is resolved.

#1418 1 year ago

Posting problems and solutions in the owners thread is great. Any time I have a problem with one of my pins, I search owners threads and other Pinside threads first (and pinwiki).

On the other hand…the constant bitching and piling on in these threads…sometimes about minor quality issues…can be excessive and radically change the momentum and enthusiasm for the game. … and, yeah I’d prefer my machine not to be devalued by $2k before I receive it (call me greedy?!)

#1419 1 year ago

"Agree - if they want the first 50 users to be beta testers"

Don't know the scale of issues on Scooby small or big. I know they hired someone to design their new boards in-house, but even if nothing changed, I think it's weird that no pinball companies bring outside people to visit and beta test /focus test games under NDA. The PWM thing to pulse flippers is a 101 pinball/electronics concept and being a 10 year old company is rough to have that issue. Leaving only 1 persons eyes on something, or getting used to the squeel can go unnoticed.

To Spooky: you need to fine tune your PWM. The pulse width and period width need to be independently tweaked to get best efficiency and it needs to be very fast. Did you guys take any thermometers and hold a flipper down for 10 mins to see extended play time temps? I'd bet those coils are going to overheat just judging by the youtube clip frequencies I heard.

#1420 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

I can’t tell if this is a serious post or not. While some posts in this thread are overkill, the suggestion issues should be hidden in the shadows is mind blowing. People should know what they are getting into and be able to share their experiences. Pinside isn’t a website to run PR for game makers or to ensure you get max resell value. How about we hold manufactures charging 10k for a toy to a higher standard and expect them to deliver working products instead of encouraging people to not share their experiences? Your issue should be with the company shipping a problematic game not with a fellow pinhead.

This is fairly reflective of where I'm at. I do appreciate thought filled/constructive commentary and DO use Pinside as a resource for those things that we can tackle ourselves. It's the posts that you describe as overkill that are problematic. The latter can become exhausting. It's not about resale value at all for me, as I intend to always have both Halloween and Scooby Doo (and I know Jj557 wasn't referencing my post) and would never even consider buying to flip (smells a bit of "ticket scalping" and we know what that did to the concert industry. It's about sharing comments that can be helpful without overdoing it and at the same time reaching out to Spooky directly for assistance rather than hoping that they might respond here late in the evening or on a weekend.

#1421 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Anyone else snag one of the scratch & dent Scooby playfields from Spooky's site?
[quoted image]

Sweet.

#1422 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Posting problems and solutions in the owners thread is great. Any time I have a problem with one of my pins, I search owners threads and other Pinside threads first (and pinwiki).
On the other hand…the constant bitching and piling on in these threads…sometimes about minor quality issues…can be excessive and radically change the momentum and enthusiasm for the game. … and, yeah I’d prefer my machine not to be devalued by $2k before I receive it (call me greedy?!)

Kind of ironic that your post immediately follows one saying their game was received unplayable. All manufacturers face the same Pinside crowd. While it’s understandable you don’t want to buy a game that takes a huge monetary hit, I am sure the posters with issues would also prefer to receive games that don’t have issues to post about in the first place.

#1423 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Thanks buddy. Definitely been a fun few days working on it plus my daughters surgery. Glad I have the skills to do it.

If I were you, I would have called michelle at sti long ago and had them ship this game back to benton. Dispute the charge on your CC if spooky won't refund. You should NOT have to go through all this nonsense with a brand new pinball game.

And if I was spooky, I would have reached out via PM and told this guy we're sending a truck to pick it up and we're sending you another game. We're very very sorry for your inconvenience.

This is terrible PR for spooky.

#1424 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Sure did, beautiful wall hanger.

#1425 1 year ago

Well I know my Bond 60th isn't going up fast very soon, but bought it knowing I may only loss a little if I need to sell it.

Now here is my next crazy project starting my retirement. Building out a used Toyota Sienna as a mini travel RV. Every night I save on hotels I can play location pinball with the money I save. I figure I will have about 15k into my Mini RV Verses a 150k motor home, if you haven't seen them check them out on youtube, Bruce Parks, and Eric loves earth channels.

Oh I could buy a full size motor home but, can't live with the depreciation, fuel cost and parking cost.

And CoolCatPinball please feel free to use this term for me "tighter then bark on a tree" That is how many friends refer to me, kind of a badge of honor to me

#1426 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

If I were you, I would have called michelle at sti long ago and had them ship this game back to benton. Dispute the charge on your CC if spooky won't refund. You should NOT have to go through all this nonsense with a brand new pinball game.
And if I was spooky, I would have reached out via PM and told this guy we're sending a truck to pick it up and we're sending you another game.

It actually very normal on a Spooky release.

Some pattern from sales to release.

In the end Spooky will make everyone whole and the consumer will have a very nice game.

#1427 1 year ago

Sorry double post

#1428 1 year ago

It's cute that everyone assumes they can pull an instrumental version out of their rear. Only they know their licensing assets.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So anyone have an idea where the black ground wire from the right flipper switch ties into? I don’t see any area where it was soldered to on the left side of the cabinet, can anyone possibly look for me?
I am thinking the left flipper switch possibly but not sure. Also coin mech switches are not working. So I will try to see where that ground wire ties into. Wish I had a schematic. Thanks for any help.

Are game schematics not a thing any more?

[quoted image]

Looks good in the pic, what's wrong with it?

#1429 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

We too received our machine on Friday, but unfortunately had the opposite result... machine is unplayable and should never have left the factory in the state we received it.
We spent hours trying to get the machine working, but it is going to need parts. Sadly it had to be turned off for our Vancouver regional tournament on Saturday, not a great first impression for the 50+ players that attended the event.
I will be working with Spooky next week to get it working, but frankly I should not have to spend a day pulling a brand new machine apart. I will share what we find and what the fixes were once everything is resolved.

What is your game number?

#1430 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

This is exactly what I mean. You should not have to do any of that.

#1431 1 year ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

Are game schematics not a thing any more?

With Spooky they've never been a thing...

#1432 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

And if I was spooky, I would have reached out via PM and told this guy we're sending a truck to pick it up and we're sending you another game. We're very very sorry for your inconvenience.

That's one hell of an overreaction... May be terrible PR from your perspective which naturally is your perspective to have but from mine, everyone calm down...

#1433 1 year ago

I just received SD #49 - no issues at all other than a piece broken off the topper during shipping.

The game is gorgeous and fan-freakingtastically fun. If you don't smile and laugh while playing this game, you have no soul.

The release code is light years ahead of my ACNC and UM games at release. I'll be shocked if the game doesn't sell out at TPF once people are able to play in person.

Great job Spooky team - it's the best title yet!

#1434 1 year ago

SpookyLuke can you clarify the release this bug is fixed in? We would like to play it for league, but that is a competition breaking bug.

Thanks in advance!

#1435 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I just received SD #49 - no issues at all other than a piece broken off the topper during shipping.
The game is gorgeous and fan-freakingtastically fun. If you don't smile and laugh while playing this game, you have no soul.
The release code is light years ahead of my ACNC and UM games at release. I'll be shocked if the game doesn't sell out at TPF once people are able to play in person.

post your thoughts here, tomorrow. Today, play SD.

#1436 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Give it a few days. Then come back and tell us how it plays.

#1437 1 year ago

This guy^^^^^LOL

#1438 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

post your thoughts here, tomorrow. Today, play SD.

I actually received it on Friday, but was out of town. The game flips really well and all the shots are makable - although that upper PF knight shot is going to take some practice. I've enjoyed the bookcase flipper and the weird dynamics of it - like being able to shoot off the left side vs the flipper itself.

The modes are really well thought out and varied. I love how the clips, callouts and music are different for each. Completing a mode and unmasking the bad guy(s) is sooooooooo satisfying. I'm drawing a blank trying to think of a comparable game with such satisfying end-of-mode vibes and I can't.

I do like my Ultraman and it's funky fresh Japanese kitsch feel - but it's simply not in the same league as this game. The polish on the code at release is impressive. Sure, it's got some little goofy bugs - but that's to be expected.

#1439 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I actually received it on Friday, but was out of town. The game flips really well and all the shots are makable - although that upper PF knight shot is going to take some practice. I've enjoyed the bookcase flipper and the weird dynamics of it - like being able to shoot off the left side vs the flipper itself.
The modes are really well thought out and varied. I love how the clips, callouts and music are different for each. Completing a mode and unmasking the bad guy(s) is sooooooooo satisfying. I'm drawing a blank trying to think of a comparable game with such satisfying end-of-mode vibes and I can't.
I do like my Ultraman and it's funky fresh Japanese kitsch feel - but it's simply not in the same league as this game. The polish on the code at release is impressive. Sure, it's got some little goofy bugs - but that's to be expected.

We have been fixing bugs every day to! Should have a new public code build soon! First major feature update is in the works as well.

#1440 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We have been fixing bugs every day to! Should have a new public code build soon! First major feature update is in the works as well.

Can you say what the first major feature update will be? Or is that going to be a suprise?

#1441 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We have been fixing bugs every day …

E402A03A-BF7D-4F76-A699-79B79271A0B9.gifE402A03A-BF7D-4F76-A699-79B79271A0B9.gif
#1442 1 year ago

Can you say what the first major feature update will be? Or is that going to be a suprise?

Scooby Snack Multiball

#1443 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

It actually very normal on a Spooky release.
Some pattern from sales to release.
In the end Spooky will make everyone whole and the consumer will have a very nice game.

"Make us whole again, Spooky..."

Dead-Space-Remake (resized).jpgDead-Space-Remake (resized).jpg
#1444 1 year ago

I have a question what's the plan for the secret passage/ magnet on lower playfield.. Right now it doesn't seem to have much use. Could it be used like the Elvira HOH backdoor shot to automatically start a mode/spot shots in mode, and the magnet could do some fun things but I'm not creative enough for that

#1445 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

That's one hell of an overreaction... May be terrible PR from your perspective which naturally is your perspective to have but from mine, everyone calm down...

Over reaction?

Have you read all of the posts about all of the issues he's had with his brand new $11k scooby doo pinball game? Sending it back and getting a refund is an under reaction in my opinion. He should also be compensated for all his time and aggrivation working on this pinball game while his daughter is going through brain surgery.

#1446 1 year ago

will it be possible to get rid of that Ear test tone noise i hear in that video? . That sound is annoying and will drive me more crazy than i already am .

#1447 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

will it be possible to get rid of that Ear test tone noise i hear in that video? . That sound is annoying and will drive me more crazy than i already am .

It sounds like it was just a very specific PWM that caused a high pitch noise on some machines. Still testing to make sure everything is 100% rock solid before we release it however Dylan was able to correct the high pitch noise very quickly with code. Nothing to worry about guys. All this stuff gets sorted out and many times is already sorted by the time it comes up!

#1448 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

I have a question what's the plan for the secret passage/ magnet on lower playfield.. Right now it doesn't seem to have much use. Could it be used like the Elvira HOH backdoor shot to automatically start a mode/spot shots in mode, and the magnet could do some fun things but I'm not creative enough for that

I admittedly don't have a lot of time on Elvira House of Horrors, however it already does qualify anything spotted at the Mystery Machine. The current plan is for the magnet to capturing Daphne, or other members of Mystery Inc. We also plan to introduce some additional villains, as a bit of a surprise, by grabbing the ball as it's heading around that orbit.

#1449 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Over reaction?
Have you read all of the posts about all of the issues he's had with his brand new $11k scooby doo pinball game? Sending it back and getting a refund is an under reaction in my opinion. He should also be compensated for all his time and aggrivation working on this pinball game while his daughter is going through brain surgery.

They're kind of hard to miss... They're also blown out of proportion a bit too. IMHO there hasn't been that many issues with that users game and while they never should have happened to begin with sending it back is comical. I do believe the machine is up and running now as well.

I hate to say this but your last sentence is completely irrelevant and has no real bearing on the situation. Not saying that to offend anyone, of course the situation is serious and personal so I won't comment on that any further.

#1450 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

This is exactly what I mean. You should not have to do any of that.

Shit happens... These games are jostled around a ton during shipping but that rarely seems to be taken into account. Best thing to do is to take a deep breath, reach out to Spooky, and relax...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 23.95
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,616 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/29?hl=planetexpress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.